[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm running the London Marathon in around 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Fahrrad.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Fahrrad.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
Hey /fit/,

I'm running the London Marathon in around 5 months and i'm concerned i'm going to lose all my hard-earned gains.

Look at Mo Farah. Look at his face. Look at how sad he is that when he fucks his wife, a big trust will send him flying backwards. I don't want to look like that /fit/. Please help me keep the gainz :(
>>
>>39137496
did he shit his pants?
>>
>>39137496

Long-distance running is death, mate.

The skinnier you are the better you will run, so either choose gains or embrace your inner cardioskelly.
>>
File: indian oly.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indian oly.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>39137514
>>
>>39137514
No, he's just a nigger
>>
>>39137580

It's actually a light nigger that smeared shit all over itself. It's tradition in niggerville.
>>
>destroying your progress with a working fitness routine just to tick off some basic bitch bucket list entry

Good luck, godspeed and try not to get any on the spectators when you shit yourself.
>>
File: patrick cutter.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
patrick cutter.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
This strong otter just ran a 2:40 marathon. You don't have to lose it all.
>>
>>39137496
>running a marathon for cuck city
>running a marathon at all
>>
>>39139196
>2:40 marathon
>not looking like a praying mantis stick-like figure
impressive
>>
>>39139196

OP here, woah that's impressive - i'll shut my mouth and get it done :)

I actually already ran it once in 4hr and 3min, which is shit. Everyone wants to do it in under 4hrs. However, it was a particularly poor performance for me, because I almost shat my pants thrice. All I ate/drank before the race was pre-workout and carb drinks, and sure enough about 30 min into the race I had to use a porta loo. God it was awful. Shit up the walls. Shit all over the toilet seat. And the heat - god it was unbearable. And then I had to go 2 more times before the race was over. And you know what happens when you shit out 5ltrs of liquid poop? You get dehydrated. By the end of the race I was all sorts of disabled.

So I want to do it again but without all the shitting, and then that'll do me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.