[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a girl likes you or is being nice cause shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1476606765635.jpg (82KB, 1440x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1476606765635.jpg
82KB, 1440x1429px
How do you tell if a girl likes you or is being nice cause shes working?
She talks about her pets and almost ignores other customers to talk to me. She showed me pictures on her phone of her pets and i noticed her hands were shaking.

(shes a cashier in a pet store)

HOW DO I ASK HER OUT?
WHAT DO I SAY?
DO I ASK HER IF SHES SEEING SOMEBODY BEFORE I ASK HER OUT?

How do gfs affect your routine?
>>
Ask her if she'll fuck a dog while you watch. If she says yes you know she's into you. Or maybe just the dog...
>>
File: 5909173692_d764be7306_b.jpg (505KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5909173692_d764be7306_b.jpg
505KB, 1024x1024px
>>39134551
Yeah this is always troubling for me

I mean, it's their work, obviously they gotta have customer service and shit

but how do we tell where the service ends and the flirting begins?
>>
>>39134587
If she says yes, tie the knot
>>
>>39134551
hands shaking means shes an alcoholic, so I would avoid desu

HOWEVER

if you decide to pursue, literally all you have to say is "Hey, I think you're pretty cool/fun/whatever. We should hangout sometime, whats your number?"
>>
>>39134551
So much autism on this board
Just ask her: hey, you want to go out next thursday?
If she says yes, then ur in
If not, move on
How difficult can it be?
>>
File: 1388038925232.jpg (45KB, 315x308px) Image search: [Google]
1388038925232.jpg
45KB, 315x308px
>have cousin I didn't know I had and who looks absolutely stunning and cute, catch feels instantly
>be living close to cousin in some kind of weird tree house
>say goodbye to her every night before I go to my house
>decide to confess I have feelings for her
>'Hey, you're really cute and I think it'd be nice if we could see each other more often'
>she's a bit awkward about it and says that she likes me but not in that way
>wake up, it was all a dream, I don't even have a hot cousin.
>feels bad man
>>
>>39134551
alright op I'll do the work for you

>hi _____ would you like to go on a date

or if you want to be less daring

>hey you're really cool lets hang out this weekend

also for future reference I recommend giving your number to girls because if she really wants to speak with your then she'll text you so you avoid her just giving you her number because she didnt want to say no
>>
There is an aquarium i want to visit about an hour drive away. Is it autismo to ask her out for something like that? Im worried cause the drive and dont want to seem creepy but i know she loves animals alot , just not sure if its a proper first date type thing
>>
>>39134971
I took a girl to an aquarium on a date once

It was nice but I totally blew my chances

Then she got knocked up by some trucker thrice her age and I laugh my ass off thinking about her shit life
>>
>>39134998
What does the aquarium have to do with the trucker tho? Kek

But anyways is a date thats an hour drive away autistic? It seems fine to me and i can hold a conversation but i dont know if its like an uncomfortable/weird thing to do on a first date
>>
>>39135016
Nothing, it just amuses me greatly.

An hour drive may be a bit long for a first date desu anon, you don't want to run out of shit to talk about because that'll get awkward fast as fuck.

I'd recommend something closer, so you can get to know her a bit first, gnomesayin?
>>
>>39135016
It's a good idea if she is into animals and you think she will dig it. Take her out to the aquarium and kiss her in front of a big glass full of fish. Grills love that kind of romantic bullshit.
>>
>>39135104
>>39135108
Thanks guys i appreciate it. We talk quite a bit when i show up at the store,so i feel like i know enough about her to be able to talk for atleast an hour, on the other hand now that i think about it she usually talks about herself and her 20 pets/rescues, i dont think shes ever asked me about myself so .... I dont know if thats a problem or not
>>
>>39135306
People like to talk about themselves and their interests first and foremost. Women doubly so. You'll have to take the initiative there.

Just like interjecting a story or something about yourself when relevant. Something like that.
>>
>>39135320
Ahh so its not necessarily a bad thing? Tbh i dont care , id rather not tell her everything about mtself right off the bat so that she gets some mystery comming from me . id rather save it for if she even says yes haha

Thanks for the replies, yall have given me the confidence to ask her out later today. Wish me luck bros . you're all gonna make it
>>
>>39135306

Have an optional closer if it goes well - say like a place for dinner
Don't tell her about it, just bring it up if the date goes well

'Oh hey there's a place round here i've been meaning to try, fancy coming along so I don't look like a loser on my own? :p'

Girls like spontaenious
>>
>>39135306
Definitely a red flag and no one I could sympathize with.

If it's just for a fuck then proceed.
But be warmed if you intend on making her your gf.
>>
>>39135343

Also if it all goes well and you don't end up smashing then text her later on or the next day 'hey i had fun, lets do it again soon'

Properly timed attention makes girls think you're cute af
>>
>>39135357
I have gf intents breh. Shes in vet school and our conversations have to do with my two pet rats she convinced me to buy (only charged for 1) and then her pets but i hadnt seen her since april and when i saw her in october she remebered me. Which is why im wanting to ask her out cause that must be good i think

Its all very confusing but i figure i wont ever no unless i actually ask
>>
>>39135343
You sound like a fag ;p
>>
>>39135108
Have you ever had a girl?
>>39135306
Best first date is always coffee or beer. Dance if she's into that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.