[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so some bullshit happened today at the gym. I was doing dumbbell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1220000003.png (355KB, 1500x846px) Image search: [Google]
1220000003.png
355KB, 1500x846px
so some bullshit happened today at the gym.
I was doing dumbbell chest presses and the free weight area was completely empty as it normally is when I go to the gym.

I'm about 3 sets into my routine and this stupid lady that for some reason has a tendency to do the same exercises that i'm doing while at the gym decides that of all the benches she is going to choose the one right next to me.

she picks up 80 pound dumbbells and starts to try and do bicep curls standing up. Keep in mind that she is right next to me holding 80 pounds of weight and her arms look like uncooked spaghetti strips; she barely gets 5 reps in and drops the dumbbells down on the floor (guess that's her set lol). So to avoid having her accidentally injure me, I pick up my stuff and the dumbbells i'm using and move to the last bench far away from her.

Then this bitch comes over and asks me why I left and if I have something against her. I said to her that it's a lot safer to keep distance when using free weights around other people, then she gets this look on her face and goes up to the front desk and one of the gym staff comes to tell me that I made her feel discriminated against.

"... what the fuck??" literally what I said.

All I did was move away from this stupid bitch and because she's black she makes it into a race thing.
made me want to switch to gold's gym even more now. this shit was by far the dumbest thing that has happened to me at the gym.

/rant over.
>>
File: Black debris.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Black debris.gif
2MB, 400x225px
BLM niggers playing the race card mane.
>>
File: goldsgym-preopening-2.jpg (215KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
goldsgym-preopening-2.jpg
215KB, 576x768px
>>39130857
>living in America with niggers

I go to golds too and its nothing but nip dyel manlets and roiders.
>>
>>39130899
the one in my city doesn't seem that bad.
I went on a 3 day guest pass and I liked it, it's just too far way from my apartment to be worth the gas.
>>
>>39130857
That's actually pretty infuriating. Tell the gym you feel discriminated against because of the fact that she feels discriminated. She's acknowledging you're not her race, which to PC cucks is discrimination. Alternatively, go to LA fitness.
>>
>>39130890
What the fuck did they expect to happen
Jesus christ
>>
>>39130975
Fuck you
>>
>>39131001
yeah that's the thing, it's not about discrimination, this fucking lady likes to try and talk to people to I guess make friends? at the fucking 24 hour fitness? and all I did was move away since she clearly was lifting too heavy, and suddenly i'm a racist asshole, because I dont want to get a 80 pound dumbell to the face or foot.

this bitch knows what she's doing and I fucking hate when black people use this PC culture to fuck people over.
>>
>>39131058
what; you go to planet fitness? lol
>>
>>39131096
No you do
>>
>>39130975
I'm lying I don't go to golds its a city over and I can't justify a trainride there and back for it cuz I'll have no free time. I go to a shitty town fitness center that's basically a hotel gym. It sucks.
>>
>>39131136
weight is weight, no matter where, just as long as you dont have to stand in line to use the squat rack it's a good gym. My gym is really fucking crowded from noon till 7pm or so. Nothing beats the feel of having an entire gym to yourself.

what's the ratio of free weights to machines at your gym? just curious i used to go to a gym inside a community center and there was like 1 bench press and squat rack and 80 fucking machines and treadmills
>>
File: wut.png (104KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
104KB, 665x598px
>>39130857
>>
>>39130857

a female curling 80lb dumbbells
>okay.jpg
>>
>>39130857
Niggers will always assume you hate them because they're black. When it's not that I hate their skin, it's just that their skin is a pretty good indicator of a general attitude and dimeanor that I find reprehensible.

The bitch is an idiot. You should switch gyms.
>>
>>39131241
Free weights only up to 40kg

No squat rack
No bench press
There's an abductor machine
A leg curl and extension machine
Arm curl and extension machine
Fly machine
Then this multi machine thing that had like 4 things, kat pulldown, shoulder press, chest press, seated row on the floor and some an seat.

Then a huuuge stretching area and some beep test thing. The free weight area is so fucking small I hate it

Not a single god damn barbell so I do deadlifts on the floor row machine which actually works well.
>>
>spaghetti armed female curling 80lb dumbells for 5 reps

Things that didn't happen: The Thread
>>
>>39131304
trying too
>>
File: iii.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iii.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>39131329
>>
>>39131329
thinking about it after today
>>
>>39131345
trying too, she only got about 5 reps in and slammed the weights down on the floor.
>>
>>39130857
>noodle arms
>she picks up 80 pound dumbbells
> she barely gets 5 reps
Bullshit.
>>
>>39131335
shit, that sucks, no squat rack?

those leg extension machines fucking suck for lower body workouts bro.

weight benches and barbells are not that expensive to buy.

no other gym around?
>>
Should have just ignored her OP. I'm not even white (slav) and I don't give niggers the time of day.
>>
Holy fuck she can curl 80's??? What the actual fuck
>>
>>39131366
There's no way she fully completed each of those 5 reps unless Harambe genetics
>>
>curling 80 lb
okay op you're lying
>>
>>39131412
no she was bobbing back and forth, those things never really made it up. she was trying to show off I guess.
>>
>>39131394
Its the only gym I know of until the city a few towns away and its walking distance so I deal with it. Once I get my car back I might go to to the golds but its more money plus a 20 min drive and my gym is only 200¥ a visit so its not like I can complain.
>>
>>39131415
yeah 40 of those pounds with her legs and back, she took a isolation move and made that shit a full body workout
>>
>>39130857
Honestly the key here is to not over-react. Sadly you are "privileged" so if you act overly upset it makes you look guilty of something. Just remain as calm as you can and if the staff bring it up to you just explain with as little emotion as possible.

Some people are shit heads who want to get a rise out of you.
>>
>>39131434
still how the fuck did she pick up 80 lb dumbbells ?
>>
>>39131451
one at a time with both hands. then dead lifted both of them, I initially thought that's the exercise the was going to do.
>>
>>39131451
I think OP is confused and they were each 40 lbs..

He's also probably a lanklet and thinks a 40lb DB is a lot of weight
>>
>>39131448
that's the thing, I never overreacted to her, I simply picked up my hoodie and moved to the far right bench and picked up the dumbbells I was using.

I think she knows what she was trying to do, and used it to her advantage that Im white.
>>
>>39131441
I went on a 3 day guest pass i signed up for at a mall, and it was pretty fucking cool. a lot of bodybuilders tho, so wear headphones those dudes sound like they are getting their intestines pulled out of their assholes every time they lift.

other than that, pretty good ratio of machines and alot of open space. at least the one I went to.
>>
>>39131479
so you would be okay with someone dropping a 40lbs dumbell on your face while you where lifting dumbells as well?

bro, your a badass.
>>
>>39131514
I'll probably give it a try when I get my car back.
>>
>>39131434
>>39131442
>>39131366
>>39131474

>OP on damage control: DEFCON 1

totes legit bro. you're busted
>or sis
>w/e not prejudiced
>>
File: 1426382746796.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1426382746796.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>39130857
>>
>>39131084
I'm black and I do too.

Seriously, I love being black. Aside from the blatant racism I get from random whiteys 24/7, it's like cruise control for cool.

Nothing pisses me off more though than random Jamal number X coming up and trying to talk shit about so-and-so being racist because they did whatever when there's sometimes a reasonable explanation other than racist fueled motives.

Depending on the age of this broad though, she may have suffered a few negative experiences where race did come into play and just jumped to conclusions with you due to past encounters.

Don't take it personally man. You can never tell what people have gone through/are going through.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.