[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's two people I work closely with at my job. One is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 57431.jpg (24KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
57431.jpg
24KB, 480x600px
There's two people I work closely with at my job. One is skinny and weak and the other is in good shape, don't know his numbers exactly but he looks strong and pretty lean. Anyways weak guy started going with strong guy to the gym, but strong guy has him doing all kinds of bullshit. Yesterday they told me they did deadlifts for 3x11. They also go 5 days a week on some gay brosplit.

I told weak guy that he's not going to see the kind of gains he wants by hitting a body part one day a week, and that the best strategy for beginners is to do a full body 3 or 4 times a week focusing on compounds. Strong guy says to me that's stupid.

What gives /fit/? I would like to think that I look good and am giving practical advice, but weak guy isn't going to believe me over someone who looks in better shape, even if his advice is completely retarded.

how do I get weak guy to listen to me and not get discouraged when he's not gaining on some gaysplit?
>>
You just shut the fuck up.
Why would you get involved this much on somebody's routine ? Especially for this kind of things.
If he keeps going with his brosplit, he's gonna make some gains so why bother.
>>
Brosplits work, do you think chad does a brosplit or SS? Yeah, a full body routine might be better, but the difference is really not that big.
>>
>>39129772
Once you get past your first six months of lifting you'll realize that 3x5 strength training isn't the only way to train.
>>
>>39129772
Post your body, expert. Otherwise, fuck off and let the man live
>>
>>39129820
it's not like i'm some stranger watching him from afar. Were all friends there, that's why i'm trying to help.
>>
>>39129772
strength routine is good for what its name suggest. I guess it would make more sense for a newbie, but in the long run it won't matter if he hopped on brosplit since start. Full body is more time efficient though.
>>
>>39129859
brosplits are not optimal for beginners though

>>39129883
I know that, but he's starting fresh with 0 experience.
>>
>>39129894
If i would post the routine in a routine thread it would be laughed at. Why so salty?
>>
>>39129906
Ow well if it's your friend, then you should prove him you're right. Give him so links or whatever can prove your point of view.

And you can't judge him for following the advices of the guy who looks better. It's completly normal.
>>
>>39129992
Let's see your physique
>>
>>39129772

Jesus Christ, let the skinny guy have fun. It doesn't fucking matter what kind of training he is doing for the first weeks if he is motivated and having fun while not hurting himself.
>>
>>39129772
The skinny guy is taking the big guys advice because you probably look like a pudgy blob
>>
some people don't want to be unplugged nigga

let him do the brosplit and take 2 years to get to intermediate, not your problem
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.