[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a deep tan? I've been tanning in sunbeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 534x800px
How do you get a deep tan?
I've been tanning in sunbeds for the last 2 weeks but at what point do you get "tan" and not just a darker complexion? Is there anything you can apply to the skin to get a deeper tan when sunbathing?

Pic related is a perfect tan
>>
Zyzz was a kurd brah. Unless you're a shitskin, your tan will be mediocre.
>>
File: tumblr_m3bluyzQIN1rrajnno1_1280.jpg (258KB, 803x1230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3bluyzQIN1rrajnno1_1280.jpg
258KB, 803x1230px
kill yourself
>>
>>39128949
wtf i support kurds now
>>39128955
nice tumblr pic brah
>>
>>39129185
NOT YOUR BRO
>>
genetics
>>
>>39128921
Why do you want to look like a subhuman? Through all the ages, white tanned people were the lowest of lowest classes, while the others came to be known as shitskins. Don't tell me a thing it looks healthy, the very opposite. It means the person has no idea how much UV radiation speeds up skin aging (which includes sagging, wrinkles) and is the primary reason for skin cancer, which is among the deadliest (many people don't notice/don't take seriously the first skin changes, not only most cases are too late to treat, but it's also spreading very fast). Otherwise, nobody of right mind would attempt tanning aside from normal sun exposure, like walking around short-sleeved during summer. I use a UV block during these, though. And it has major results. Plus, I'm not white like paper since adequate intake of carotenes gives the desirable tint.
>>
>>39128921
>Purposely giving yourself cancer

No words

>What is spray tan
>>
spend your childhood at the beach or outside. apply sunscreen .
>>
>>39129461
And what have you accomplished?
>>
>>39129607
>increasing skin cancer risk by 75%
>to a staggering total of 1 percent!
>>
>>39129733
Not being an idiot, for an example. Keep trying Anon, you may once do at least this much.
>>
>>39129782
Even if skin cancer wasn't an issue, accelerated aging or nothing in return would be. Besides, 1% chance of getting skin cancer means 1 in 100, which is a MASSIVE number, taking to to general population. And this is forgetting about all the other, diverse types of cancer that may be/are influenced by increased oxidative stress, exposure to industrial chemicals like dioxins, PCBs, pesticides and so on.
>>
>>39129881
*or nothing in return. In other words, you're free to be a fool all you want, just don't try to convince other gullible people into fucking up their health.
>>
File: Astaxanthin-benefits.png (198KB, 834x627px) Image search: [Google]
Astaxanthin-benefits.png
198KB, 834x627px
>>39128921

Aside from genetics supplementing Astaxanthin can assist especially if you're tanning as well.

Shit is expensive but also one of the best antioxidants or whatever. Naturally occurs in stuff like salmon and shrimp. I take it and stay darker with less sun exposure than others but you have to build it up in your system.

Bottom line you need dark skin genetics but supplementing astaxanthin can maybe help you like a little bit
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>39129916

>tfw you hope the Astaxanthin meme takes off so you can make bank selling paprika.
>>
>>39128921
I fucking miss that breh
>>
ive got tan lines like a white mexican worker, seriously strong tan lines. i look like two different races

How do i even them out without getting my dark side even darker?
>>
>>39128921
Pic related is a shitskin
>>
>>39129916
Many keks. Strength here has nothing to do, since it's relative. Uric acid is the most abundant antioxidant in the organism and it accounts for over half of antioxidant action. The second in place is glutathione, then Vitamin C, Q10. Everything else is very much insignificant, not to mention, especially in case of carotenes, that their absorption is regulated and specific conditions must be met (or an example, be dissolved in fat).
All the effects mentioned can be ascribed to other antioxidants, as long as we're talking normal levels (heightened uric acid causes gout, or an example).
>>
File: flat_800x800_075_f.jpg (29KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat_800x800_075_f.jpg
29KB, 600x800px
>>39128921
>tfw permanently brown
>>
>>39130003
this

no shitskins only asians
>>
>>39130018
You know the drill. Poo. Loo. Take it there.
>>
>>39130033
Not that kind of brown I am a flip
>Inb4 most powerful race
>>
>>39130065
Hm... I don't have anything against Filipinos, but then again, I'm not American so I don't know much about their "neighbors".
>>
>>39130000
Cmon guys check out my Get.
I need help, i haven't taken my shirt off at hte beach in 2 years because of how fucking rediculous my tan is
>>
>>39129800
>not being an idiot

congrats on accomplishing nothing in your life
>>
>>39130116
Thanks, you too.
>>
>>39130112
JOIN THE DARK SIDE. From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
>>
>>39130183
You're 100% correct but i'd like to get my sith complexion str8
>>
>>39130515
Time to get some black armor on, mate.
>>
>>39129461
Uh.
That hasn't really been true since the 60s, m88.
Stop with the sociology 101, you don't know kw what you're talking about.
>>
Melantotan
>>
>>39132318
Melanotan*
>>
>>39132330
Melatonin*
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.