[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I run Nolvadex on it's own to prevent further gyno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Can I run Nolvadex on it's own to prevent further gyno or estrogen?

Cheers
>>
>>39126369
Bump.

Don't really have any idea why this happens, but every time I start lifting I experience minor gyno problems such as puffy, itchy nipples.
When I stop lifting this disappears, at least the itchiness and puffiness but the lump has remained the same.
I've lifted on and off for many years 100% natty and I'm legit worried about lifting again, as I had the same itchy nipple issue in the gym the other day and during a cardio session.

TL;DR got itchy nipples, what 2 do
>>
>>39126369
>to prevent further gyno or estrogen?
You do realise that you need estrogen?
Gonna have a problem with getting your dick up without it, and other things
But why self medicate when you can go to a doctor and talk to him about your puffy nips?
>>
>>39127458
doctors just say "its just natural bro" so its not really an option
>>
>>39127596
>"its just natural bro"
then it probably is, or just get another opinion
if they say the same then its just in the head
>>
>>39127596
It probably is minor gyno.

You fucking hypochondriac. Post your chest
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 750x656px
>>39127646
You mirin'?
>>
>>39127688
thats not gyno
>>
>>39127688
Stop eating so much you fat fuck
>>
>>39127705
Yes it is, a lump is a lump.
>>39127719
I'm skeleton mode m8, I'm 68kg at 6'3. Used to be somewhat fit though, used to be 83kg prior but then I said fuck it
>>
File: 1476817050694.jpg (130KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
1476817050694.jpg
130KB, 750x656px
>>39127688
>>
>>39127688
Post your entire chest retard

This isn't gyno
>>
>asks for help
>doesn't show full chest for better judgement

k
>>
>>39127848
>>39127927
Sorry not on my phone at the moment but I've got a lump legit that itches as fuck. If that isn't gyno I don't know what it is.
>>
>>39129070
Cancer :)
>>
>>39127458
Nolvadex is a SERM, not an aromatase inhibitor (such as arimidex or aromasin). They wont drop his estrogen levels, and will likely increase them (see my explanation below).

To OP: You wont like using nolva, even for just a few weeks. Nolvadex an clomiphene are serms, which block the action of estrogen in certain tissues, such as breast tissue.

They also prevent the hypothalamus from seeing the amount of estrogen in your body, which will cause the hpta to produce more leutenizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.

This will cause a rise in your test levels.

The more test in your system, the more estrogen can be made from it.

Now, gyno won't be an issue because the nolva or clomid will block the action of the increased estrogen, oreventing th formation of breast tissue.

But you will feel like shit. Nolva and clomid cause a brain fog like no other.

You'll feel fatigued, sluggish and under the weather.

Plus nolva can give you liver cancer.

So, dont do it, OP.
>>
File: 1451839762978.jpg (11KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
1451839762978.jpg
11KB, 155x202px
>>39127805
>>
>>39129855
Wait what, so what's better after a tren + test cycle for PCT?

Nolva or aromasin? Or is aromasin only to stop gyno mid-cycle.
>>
>>39129892
No you dumb idiot. You dont use an aromatase inhibitor during PCT.

To come off, you wait a few half lives of whatever the longest compound youre using is to clear, (e.g. test prop/npp/tren ace, etc 3-5 days, test/mast/bold cyp/tren enth or cyp you wait 2-3 weeks), then you begin your PCT.

PCT is a SERM such as nolva or clomid.

If you ise an AI during oct, you will crash your estrogen and never restart your testes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.