/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me and qt gf are at gym >big guy comes over >starts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1004.jpg (25KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
25KB, 281x300px
>me and qt gf are at gym
>big guy comes over
>starts hitting on her
>nods towards me
>"is that your brother"

It's better to have not been born at all. Life is suffering
>>
File: 1473828288376.png (573KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473828288376.png
573KB, 900x900px
>hot babe eyeing me as I do deep squats
>last rep
>barbell timer expires and begins to blare alarm
>panic
>girl beings to giggle and point as her friends follow
>Gym police tackle me to the floor
>all my tokens fall out of my pockets
>im crying
>mom was 30 minutes late
>>
>>39121493
>hi, what's your name?
>"anon"
>get the fuck out of here, anon

Simple
>>
>>39121493
how big are you?

how big was he?
>>
>>39121552
>king size ™
>>
>>39121568
srs
>>
Do burgerstanis actually mature past 15? I mean even if 80% of the cucky shit posted on /fit/ is entirely fictional there's still enough to indicate a systemic immaturity.

I genuinely haven't seen the kind of behaviour claimed since high school. Even then the one time i unwittingly cucked a guy i genuinely felt bad for him when i found out.
>>
>>39121493
"yeah, what are you - her creepy uncle? why don't you go stare at yourself in the mirror for another half an hour m8-o"
>>
>>39121591
>admit to being brother
>pretend to not know shared uncle
>m8-o

you should never try to serve comebacks.
>>
>>39121552
Ill give you a hint
>qt gf
>gf
It never happened
>>
>>39121493
Should've booted the cunt in the kneecap then smeared your balls in his crying face while holding your hands high in the air to make yourself as tall and intimidating as possible and move in circular bobbing motions while grunting and bearing your teeth for the ultimate courtship dance. Your gf would have given you the best coitus strictly for the purpose of recieving your superior reproductive seed.

Instead you cry on a Mongolian throat singing forum.
>>
>>39121590
This kind of shit is rare, but there is an expectation for American men to be confident and outgoing. However, some people can't tell the difference between being outgoing and confrontational so they substitute it into situations where it's not called for, and they end up looking insecure. If OP's gf were to reject him right away, he would likely turn to insulting her or OP in order to protect his ego.

She probably said, "no he's just a friend" though and went home with the big guy. Amirite OP?
>>
>>39121493
"We're not interested in buying roids, bud."

it's a good test on her loyalty, if she shows any interest in his advances you haven't trained her well enough and should begin cheating on her asap.
>>
>>39121612
if i really wanted comeback i would go to your mother and tell to give me a comeback to use phaggot
>>
>>39121493
Is it me or would any decent girl handle the situation well enough by herself - aka being polite but at the same time showing definite rejection, so that whoever started talking to her figures and fucks off?
>>
>>39121742
This.
>"This is my boyfriend"
>both of us stare at him and laugh
>"...bye!"
My gf can be a real bitch, but that's what makes me want to fuck her. Reminds me of my mom
>>
>>39121772
You got issues bruh. Sort them out.
>>
your girl should be telling him to buzz off

if they enjoy the attention they are not LTR material
>>
>>39121772
Kek
>>
>>39121612
rekt

>>39121739
TARD
A
R
D
>>
>>39121772

>Reminds me of my mom

Funny, I want to fuck the Alien Queen for the same reason.
>>
>>39121739
>fucking his brothers mother
m80 just stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>39121742
This so much.
>Say nothing, gauge her reaction
>If she actually rolls with it, shake head, keep working out, start looking for new gf

Why be together with a girls who obviously doesn't really lke you?
>>
>>39121541
>"no"
Now what?
>>
File: 10934893498.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
10934893498.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>39121772
>Reminds me of my mom
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.