[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know where I can get a big'ol burlap sack of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1465621864414.gif (1019KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1465621864414.gif
1019KB, 500x245px
Anyone here know where I can get a big'ol burlap sack of rice? The little bags at the grocery store are too small for my needs.
>>
>>39118473
search "asian food store" on google for your area. The Asian place close to me has giant bags
>>
If Amerifag, Costco or hit Chinatown

My folks have a business and buy their stuff at a Cash and Carry place. I get a 100lb bag of rice for $20 there
>>
>>39118473
Go to your local ching chong store.
>>
>>39118473
costco

20lb bag of organic rice for like 12 dollaroos
>>
>>39118473
Most of the people on this thread already said this but asian stores tend to have 50lb rice.
Jasmine rice is supremely better imo because it is the best rice to stir fry or make fried rice with.
But if you like shittier tasting rice for less cost and it's "healthier", go for it but it barely makes a difference since all rice is just mostly carbs.

As a chink myself, I'm really confused that people are just okay eating 1-5 lb rice.
That's barely a day worth of rice and if you have a family, that doesn't even feed more than one person.
>>
>>39120755
Us white folks don't grow up with rice as a staple, it's mostly a side to certain dishes. For example, when I was growing up every now and then for dinner we might have some marinated chicken something-or-rather on a bed of rice with some vegetables on the side.

For the most part bread and potatoes are the staple for whitey.
>>
>>39120803
You're right, that would explain how substituting rice with bread and potatoes would work pretty well. Thanks anon.
It's pretty cool to see how people accommodate for different lifestyles that I didn't even think of since I've been eating rice since birth.
>>
I usually save up my rep-points and exchange them for several pounds of rice at the prize counter.
>>
>rice instead of lentils

You bulkin breh?
>>
File: 1071999208789.jpg (9KB, 294x396px) Image search: [Google]
1071999208789.jpg
9KB, 294x396px
>>39118473
Y-you know it's legal to buy more than one sack of rice at a time, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.