[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this kills the wrist Honestly, how the fuck am I supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 277208481192581921283968015538o.jpg (33KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
277208481192581921283968015538o.jpg
33KB, 600x402px
>this kills the wrist

Honestly, how the fuck am I supposed to front squat without my wrists hurting?
>>
>>39116572
You shouldn't have any weight on your wrists. The bar rests on your delts/collar bone
>>
>>39116572

Improve your wrist flexibility idunnomanshit
>>
It's all about mobility. Try stretching your triceps and gradually work your way up to a full front rack position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVNM9Yto7E
>>
>>39116572
>don't be a pussy
honestly just do more practice with it until you get used to holding the weight there.
>>
Stretch them. Grow your shoulders so the bar has more meat to rest on.
>>
LIFT UP YOUR ELBOWS
>>
It could be tight shoulders and lat or tight wrists. You should look into it and see which one it is. Stretching those muscles should fix it.
>>
If you are hurting your wrists, you are doing them wrong.
>>
learn to fucking sots press you fucking faggot
>>
>>39116867
holy shit I once tried to sot press and my shoulder blades died
>>
>>39116572
Widen you grip dumbass. Go watch Olympic lifters
>>
just do them with your arms crossed, this "grip" or whatever you wanna call it is a meme
>>
california grip ya dip
>>
File: big-front-squat.jpg (77KB, 743x579px) Image search: [Google]
big-front-squat.jpg
77KB, 743x579px
All these people saying work of wrist flexibility are right and wrong.
Wrist flexibility COULD be your problem, but it could also be that you just have the wrong arm proportions to do the front squat like that.

My arms are too long so I do pic related.
>>
>>39117005
Can't you just place your hands wider?
>>
Use two fingers instead of four. Dumbass.
>>
>>39117005
No his grip is too narrow

Go look at oly lifters and their elbows at up in the air. Their forearm bends to the outside of their shoulder, not on top of it.
>>
>>39116572
how do niggas get this big god damn

i need to reach that mode, dude is the epitome of dad strength
>>
Not having shit wrist mobility
>>
>>39118032
why doesn't he just go wider though? if you have long forearms you just grip the bar wider
>>
>>39118055
that doesn't work with front squat the way it works with the back, ask your rotator cuffs and they'll tell you
>>
>>39117545
This isn't completely necessary. I usually full grip the bar in the rack position. Practice just holding heavy weight in this position without squatting or rotate one arm at a time in position on a static bar to stretch as a daily routine until flexibility is achieved.
>>
>>39116572
it hurt my wrist if i tried to get my pinky behind the bar, but you see that guy's pinky fingers sticking out, that's what worked for me...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.