[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fat fuck. I'm a desperate piece of shit. Whats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (2KB, 132x112px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 132x112px
I'm a fat fuck.
I'm a desperate piece of shit.
Whats the most extreme weight loss diet you know of?
I don't give a fuck is it kills me.
I just don't wanna be fat.
>>
>>39116306
fasting aka drinking only water
>>
>>39116306
just don't eat faggot
>>
Cocaine
Lose weight while having a great time

Thank me later
>>
If you want to lose weight and you're a fat fuck, do something you can endure for a long time. It doesn't really matter what - just that you can keep doing it. Don't do an extreme weight loss diet. Do a reasonable one. For a long time.
>>
>>39116306
Low carbs, don't go over like what, 20gs of carbs and only eat ground meat, ground turkey meals. Take a pound of ground meat and cook it up, throw in a tad of onion & green pepper for a little carb / taste. Tad of mustard and bam that's a dinner example.

Find your TDEE and do not go over calories, keep your carb count low, protein 1g per lean body mass so stay around 130-150 im guessing for your body. As you lose weight update your TDEE and keep stepping down, and he sure to run, walk, jog, towards your goal. Get lean first then worry about the build of your muscle mass later.
>>
>>39116306
>what is holocaust mode
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
>>
>>39116306
Half a can of tuna packed in water, half a can of green beans.
35 cals 12g protein
Makes you lose the will to eat or live but also 2lbs a day
>>
aren't you supposed to post this in january when you want to "lose weight for summer" ?
>>
>>39116306
Don't go on a diet, you colossal retard, make a life style change which you can mantain for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39116306
36 Egg whites a day with a multivitamin supplement should do the trick.
>>
File: 2013.jpg (18KB, 280x497px) Image search: [Google]
2013.jpg
18KB, 280x497px
>>39116418
>>39116306
Can confirm this is the best method. This is me around 2013 approx. 150kg
>>
File: 2016.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
>>39116306
>>39116418
and this is me now at 80kg
>>
>>39116306

DNP

Lose 21 lbs in 21 days. Nothing is faster, or harsher.

Get it, OP.
>>
lyle mcdonalds rapid fat loss
>>
Intermittent fasting with Yohimbine HCL, but powerliftingtowin on youtube talked about a program where he lost i think 31 lbs in 80 days. It was an intense program though
>>
>>39117472
Yeah OP, if you're do or die- it's DNP.
I heard its like living in actual hell (fire and nightmares) but if you wake, you'll have annihilated the fat in your body. Essentially by cooking it. I'm pretty sure it started as a pesticide that cooked bugs in their exoskeletons, and after the demand increased, like LSD is now, it's cut with Chinese research chemicals.

THAT IN MIND- if you think you're going to kill yourself over it, you may as well die trying. I personally would never even touch the stuff with my bare hands if I ever saw it- and I feel like it had a role in the death of Zyzz.
I know people are going to recommend this without this background info; so I may as well retale the tales I've heard upon the winds of the internets.
>>
>>39116306
eat less calories, even just eat once a day if you cant handle feeling hungry 24/7

thats all you need really..
>>
>>39117447
lose the glasses and tight-lipped look
hair's good tho
>>
>>39117589
>. I personally would never even touch the stuff with my bare hands if I ever saw it

I've done three cycles of DNP and yeah, you sweat, baby. And you get really really lethargic. You just lay there in bed in a pool of sweat with incredibly shallow breaths and in a state of semi-consciousness. You really can't work or study or socialize. You just lock yourself up at home and roast. But, I lost a pound per day. Easiest cut I'll ever do. It'll shred you down to 4%, it's insane.

It's not going to kill you though UNLESS you're a moron who takes it with no research.

Respect for the drug is the first thing you must learn. 750 mg/day max. More than that and you'll be redlining it. You hear about deaths, but that's from people who do no research. They eat 3 grams in a day thinking "Hurr I'll lose 4lbs a day! Awesome!" and end up dead in 36 hours with doctors watching. There is no cure. You OD, you die. It's that simple.

So do it, OP. But research it. Respect it.
>>
KETO or carb depletion diets
>>
>>39116306

Look up dnp. Or you could just eat better.
>>
Where do people get DNP? Spooky nets?
>>
>>39117782
Summoning demons I'd imagine.
>>
A week with no sleep and meth is good too.
>>
Just lose the weight slowly you fucking idiot.
>>
>>39116306
Just so you understand, there is no magic like the women's magazines try to have it look like, it's all just Calories In - Calories out. Negative numbers means you lose weight, while positive numbers mean you gained weight.

For obvious reasons, the most extreme weight loss diet would be one with 0 calories, or "eating nothing".

Unfortunately, there's no magic and there are no legal shortcuts to losing weight. You simply must learn how to eat like a human, rather than like a large sea animal. All you need to do is EAT LESS.
>>
>>39117217
not op but
>just be hungry all the fucking time for the rest of your life LOL SUSTAINABLE CHANGE LOL
>>
>>39116306
just get myfitnesspal and track everything you eat. after a week it's not even hard.
>>
go fuck urself
This way of thinking is precisely the reason you got fat in the first place.

You want some quick fix. It doesnt work that way. It probably took you years to get fat, and will take a year or two to fix.

Even if you manage your 3 months of some lemon juice + ECA stack diet, you'll just gain back the weight and some in the next few months, because you haven't changed the fundamental habits which drive you to overeat.
>>
10g dnp
>>
>>39116306
There was a dude on leddit who stopped eating for several months and only took multivitamins and nutrional yeast. He didn't die but said his doctor told him he easily could have. Google it, maybe you find the thread.
>>
>>39117447
Don't listen to that guy a about the glasses
They suit you and give you a qt old look. Would let father my Aryan children/10
>>
You have to develop long term healthy habits, doing a fad diet will only make you suffer.
You'll lose some weight at first then gain it all back when you relapse.
All of those "lose weight fast" diets are bullshit.
I've seen people do it so many times. They eat salads all day, starve themselves at a huge caloric deficit, lose about 10 pounds then after a month or so go back to their old eating habits because their diet wasn't sustainable.
>>
fuck everyone above for falling for a shitty pasta
>>
>>39116306
>Whats the most extreme weight loss diet you know of?
Prolonged, small caloric deficit. It's so extreme that only a small fraction of the population will even attempt it, let alone stick with it for the months or even years it takes to work. This method involves counting your caloric intake, often with a cellphone app, EVERY single day.

I've biked 100 miles in a day and even I can't bring myself to attempt such an extreme diet... they call it the "SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS" diet.
>>
>>39116306
fuck these trolls

i weighed 290 lbs my freshman year of HS. dropped to 215 while putting on some crazy mass. i put it back on over the next few years due to prolonged drug abuse and depression... but thats besides the point.

1500 calories a day. gallon of water a day. those calories better be protein supplements, chicken, turkey, fish, cottage cheese, yogurt or eggs. maybe rice a few times a week. download myfitnesspal on your phone to track them. finish your water every day.

do 20 minutes of intense cardio a day.

you can do it. anyone can do it. its all discipline and motivation.
>>
>>39116306

if you are a fattass is because you dont have discipline.

So you wont have discipline to do any diet.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.