[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here get away with being autistic just cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: YH5JaAf9.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YH5JaAf9.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
Does anyone else here get away with being autistic just cause they're /fit/?

>watch anime and go to anime cons
>girls don't care
>have anime posters on my wall
>girls don't care
>have weird fetishes
>girls try them with me
>act like a huge fucking weeb
>dudes that would usually make fun of a weeb don't say shit and go along with it
>>
Yeah I'm sure you're wrecking 8s on a daily basis
>>
File: 1447998434611.png (406KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1447998434611.png
406KB, 768x1280px
>>39115401
>Does anyone else here get away with being autistic just cause they're /fit/?
Someone should post that article about how if youre ugly and you hit on a woman its creepy but if youre good looking its hot.
Basically yes, the better looking you are the more you can get away with.
Also Naruto is complete trash and is about 400 episodes to long. If you think thats actually good you probably havent actually seen any good ones to compare to.
>>
Pretty much what being attractive entails. I've had chicks who hated "nerdy" stuff say that the fact that I played dnd and magic cards was hot. You can get away with just about anything when you're good looking.
>>
Cons and shit anime like Naruto are normie as fuck, you filthy casual.
>>
>>39115634
What's not normie? Seems everything is "lmao normie"
Can you give some weirdie examples please?
>>
I'm like 15kgs off being fit and when I talk to someone they don't give a shit if I mtalking about anime or whatever, I think it's a combination of literally nobody giving shots about anything but themselves and you being confident in what you're saying.

Especially girls, they're more surprised that you're taking to them they mostly don't care what your talking about. Unless it's some uber fucken weird shit
>>
>>39116015
Not him, but everything social is normie.
>>
>>39116015

magic isn't normie, anime cons is.

Going ass to grass on a squat isn't, skipping leg day is.

And so on.
>>
>>39115401
Give me a list of anime you like OP.
>>
>>39115512
Not 8s, the most I've been able to pull is a 7. She was a blondie and was clingy as fuck, which I loved. But I'm not even that picky, I'm just happy I can bee myself and score girls as opposed to when I was a fat teenager.

>>39115515
I watched Naruto when I was way younger, so it was my first anime. The only reason I watch Shippuden is because I want to see how the series ends, and I feel nostalgia.

>>39115602
I'm not attractive though, I'm just in shape. At most I'd say I'm average. Never trust people who say the "girls think muscles are gross" meme.

>>39115634
Its so easy to get laid at cons if you're fit. And plus the girls there are much more interesting to talk to than normie girls.

>>39117804
Too lazy to make that list but I've seen a lot over the years. I'm currently watching Assassination Classroom, since my friend recommended it to me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.