[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally ONE (1) chance at life >ugly What excersices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Bez_n_zvu.png (434KB, 435x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bez_n_zvu.png
434KB, 435x599px
>literally ONE (1) chance at life
>ugly
What excersices can strengthen our feels?
>>
5 Deal With It x F

Repeat 3-5 times a day. Nothing will improve your level of attractiveness more than what being comfortable with yourself will.

I know that sounds like fat people bullshit, but if you can't find yourself attractive in some way, why should anyone else?
>>
>>39111608
Save Money 7 times a week
then progress to Plastic Surgery

How is this even a question? Mankind put a man on the moon half a century ago, you seriously don't think they can fix your ugly mutt by now? Holy shit.
>>
>>39111682

Being insecure enough to get surgery to change the way you look is proof you will never get anywhere with women because you are a insecure beta cuck

Maybe they can make you look like a guy with test but women will smell the WEAK in you
>>
>>39111697
Iktf OP. Still can't deal with it.>>39111697
>>
>>39111697
Women don't care about how you got where you are. They don't care about how many hours you put in the gym, they just want you to have at least a dyel body. They don't care about how hard it is you work at your job, they just want you to bring in a big paycheck. They don't care how you got hot, they just want an attractive boyfriend to brag about to their friends.

Moreover getting plastic surgery can give you a serious confidence boost, especially when you only needed a minor correction to make your face attractive.
>>
>>39111701

Maybe I should elaborate .

Being ugly is fine, being insecure and ugly is death sentence.

Being ugly and being a REAL MAN is way better than being made handsome and the kind of guy to get plastic surgery,
>>
>>39111729

>being the kind of guy to get plastic surgery
>Being the kind of guy women want

pick 1 and only 1

>this nonsense

Because women aren't attracted to drive, ambition, and work ethic right?

t. guy with drive and ambition that does well with women
>>
File: justbeconfident.jpg (67KB, 528x637px) Image search: [Google]
justbeconfident.jpg
67KB, 528x637px
>>39111738
Maybe I should elaborate .

Being overweight is fine, being insecure and overweight is a death sentence.

Being overweight and a REAL WOMAN is way better than being made a skinny bitch and the kind of girl to waste hours a day in the gym.
>>
>>39111745
>Because women aren't attracted to drive, ambition, and work ethic right?

Not when their boyfriend is a garbageman.
>>
>>39111738
Being ugly is not fine in most cases. First impressions will never go well unless your personality is through the roof as you say, otherwise you'll be just another weirdo approaching people to probably rape them etc.
>>
>>39111697
>insecurity wrapped as confidence

Cute. The only reason not to do plastic surgery, assuming you have the means to, is if you're afraid of being judged by the handful of people who'd realise you did so.

Don't try to pretend your cowardice is in any way manly.
>>
>>39111796

>implying I need the plastic surgery

You don't mess with perfection senpai

>>39111771

The reason you guys don't get women is because you are so fucking worried about what other people think of you and how pretty you are and if you are a manlet or a lanklet or if your dick has enough girth to satisfy a girl of x size ass etc etc etc etc

Truly
>>
>>39111809
Nah bro. The reason is that their first impression is instantly branded with this ugly mug. It also doesn't help that I need to actually get into her space and make a huge effort to be perceived as something other than a threat or a creepy fuck.
>>
>>39111809
Stop this "just be urself bruhh" meme
>>
>>39111822

>being so insecure you actually think you are ugly

idc how ugly you actually are there is 0 excuse for this.

You could be handsome and have this attitude about your IQ or your height or your whatever and still never attract a woman
>>
>>39111843

>implying that not being insecure will not help attract women

OK I'm sorry for trying to help people with solid advice dude
>>
>>39111822
This
In clubs women dont have time to have a chat with every single guy that approaches them, thats why looks are pretty much everything they base your rating on
>>
>>39111608
make wallet gains
>>
Got it wrose, OP
>one chance at life
>asian

Rather an ugly white than an asian. Note that there are no attractive asian males.
>>
>>39111861
I agree. Not seeming like an udder loser is king.
>>
>>39111882
>asian
>manlet
>small cuck
>white women repellent
>>
>>39111861
It works but not much if you are just ugly. I've seen countless naturally good looking guys who were just socially clumsy and a bit weird and had many girls drooling for them and literally insinuating because they were "cute" but in the attractive manner.
>>
>>39111896

Look, my final piece of advise before I head off to the GYM to LIFT WEIGHTS is to work to be the best you can be.

You're never going to change how handsome you are without getting plastic surgery and that's bad for lots of reasons.

You're not going to change how tall you are.

So just worry about the stuff that you can change like how charming you are, how clever you are, how much weight you push, how much money you make and the best you that you can be.

All of this stuff this guys worrying about their flaws and shit is terrible, it's bad for them.

I know I said my face was "perfection" but on a real note I had my nose broke 2x as a kid and never set and my nose is a real shitshow

But I don't get bothered or insecure about it so it doesn't matter

Bye friends
>>
>>39111890
>white women repellent
Setting the bar a bit high there buddy.

More like asian women repellent.
>>
File: Before & After Nose Surgery 59d.jpg (237KB, 2530x1967px) Image search: [Google]
Before & After Nose Surgery 59d.jpg
237KB, 2530x1967px
>>39111896
Ignore >>39111922

Be the best you can be and realise we're not cavemen so get some surgical help if needed.

Getting your nose + chin done solves 90% of ugly people's faces.
>>
>>39111942
>Its all in the personality bro!
>Just be yourself and the right person will come along some day!
That guy probably added a 4 onto his looks /10
>>
>tfw would look better without glasses
>recurrent corneal erosion prevents me from using contacts or going lasik

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>"Just be confident!!"
>no examples or proof
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.