[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, I want to make my own pre-workout and I need advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 384x384px
Alright /fit/, I want to make my own pre-workout and I need advice. I figure I'll start with creatine and grind an appropriate amount of caffeine pills into it, but I don't really know where to go from there. What kinda stuff can I get over the counter at my local pharmacy/supermarket that I can add to my concoction? I figure cold and flu tablets with pseudoephedrine would be a good option if not for all the other painkillers contained within, and apparently NSAIDs kill your gainz so I'm at a loss. Ideas? I want a kick but I don't want to stop my heart.
>>
>>39109664
cocaine
>>
>>39109664
Bleach and strawberry flavoring
>>
>>39109679
The goal is to make it on the cheap so that I actually gain something from not just going out and buying some.
>>
beetroot juice, coffee and tiny bit of sodium bicarbonate, add creatine if you want.
>>
>>39109664
This might just be a meme but I think Kali Muscle's pre-workout is just instant coffee in pop. That's pretty cheap
>>
>>39109988
What's the sodium bicarbonate for?

>>39110008
Thank you for your suggestion.
>>
>>39110014
>What's the sodium bicarbonate for?

Fatigue retardant, but use just a tiny bit, like half a coffee spoon. If you use too much you're going to get diarrhea.
>>
>>39110042
>>39110014
It also tastes awful
>>
So ingredient list is up to:

Creatine
Caffeine pills
Bicarb soda

Dissolved in beetroot juice. Any other ideas? Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>39109664
>>39110137
>mixing creatine with caffeine
I too like to make my supplements worthless
>>
>>39110155
Are you fucking brain-dead? Literally every pre-workout on the market contains caffeine and creatine, including the mother of pre-workouts, jack3d.
>>
>>39109664
I like caffeine, beta-alanine and arginine. Citruline malate is good too.
>>
>>39110155

Do you want the bad news?
>>
File: 1476590350950.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1476590350950.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>39110155
Surely this is bait
>>
>>39109687
Top kek
>>
>>39110176
>>39110218
>>39110228
>buying overpriced caffeine pills
>negating the effects of creatine by taking it with said caffeine
>placeboing yourself into """tunnel vision"""
>trusting the fitness industry ever
/fit/ I thought you knew better
>>
>>39110437
>negating the effects of creatine by taking it with said caffeine
Please elaborate for us, the weak minded and uninitiated folk
>>
Crushed up B Vitamins you retards
>>
>>39109664
>Grind an appropriate amount of caffeine
dont do this unless your taking it right away if you store you might end up getting very little caffine one day and way to much the next just take the caffine with whatever other stuff
>>
>>39110042
I eat a teaspoon a day and I don't even shit that much.
>>
Why would you take creatine in a pwo though, what effect would it have?
Just drink coffee and eat a banana, if you're doing iF or want to train fasted just take your BCAA and coffee/caffeine pill
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.