[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best course of action for skinny fat? I read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (585KB, 2915x1674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585KB, 2915x1674px
What's the best course of action for skinny fat? I read the sticky, I'm just not sure which route to take first, should I focus on gaining muscle or losing weight?
>>
>>39109472

Bulk on SS.
>>
You gain muscle while changing your diet. You do both at the same time
>>
>>39109529
If I just follow SS will I be getting the necessary work outs? Sorry, it's all a little intimidating at first
>>
>>39109590
Literally read SS.

Note that SS is not the sticky. It is a published book.
>>
>>39109472
How to build up a better core, if you have it like this guy?
>>
>>39109645
Awesome I'll look into it, thank you
>>
i know this probably isn't the board to be asking this on, but if I look like the guy in OP (maybe a little fatter) how long will it take to not look terrible? ( i know aesthetics is a bad reason to get into fitness but i'm desperate) am i looking at a year or more here?
>>
>>39109930
For me it was 6 months of serious lifting and eating correctly. I dont look amazing or anything but I definitely have muscle definition now and dont look skinny fat.
>>
>>39109960
where did you start? this board's sticky?
>>
how does this skinny fat shit even happen?
>>
File: 8cRKlMn.jpg (103KB, 639x919px) Image search: [Google]
8cRKlMn.jpg
103KB, 639x919px
>>39109529
do this but do a slow bulk (eat around 200-500 over your tdee) and recalculate it every 2-3 weeks.

>>39109590
you will but don't forget to do also accessory lifts! too many idiots on this board think that SS is literally only squat and deadlift
>>
>>39110038
sit on you ass all day and don't do any manual labor and you won't have any visible muscle mass.

and since guys are predisposed to store fat primarily around stomach you get that skinny fat look
>>
>>39110280

It's just bulking too hard and doing shit like SS while being a natty.
>>
>>39110306
What does this mean?
>>
>>39110272
is pic related by any chance?
>>
>>39112074
just some shitty meme
>>
that is literally how a normal human being looks you fucking body dismorphia suffering motherfucks.
>>
>>39112273
I would argue that that's a clear cut case of skinny fat but to each his own
>>
>>39112273
>>39113581

It's both, normal human and skinny fat.

But regardless- who every aspired to be normal?

I aspire to be the best that I can possibly be in anything that I do.
>>
>>39110272
What are accessory lifts?
>>
>>39113611
exercises other than squat and deadlift.
>>
>>39113659
so i should be doing more in addition to what SS tells me? by that do you just mean some form of cardio or more weights? again i appreciate all the info from everyone
>>
>>39113731
Add dips and chin ups.
>>
>>39113731
Read the book and you will know
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.