[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize THAT EVERY ROUTINE that's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1424633372103.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1424633372103.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
When did you realize THAT EVERY ROUTINE that's actually fun to do and well balanced BESIDES some Mârkel Ripplëltoê bullshit t-rex mode where you do 3:1 lower back to upperbody and eat 1500 calorie surplus and rest 8 minutes between sets *REQUIRES* BEING A /FRAUD/?

EVERY SINGLE ROUTINE REQUIRES GEAR OR ELSE YOU MAKE NO GAINS. THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR OKAY?!!!
>>
>>39108991
Not even true
>>
>>39108991
Welcome to the natty life faggot. Suck it up.

SS+GOMAD 4 LYF

In all seriousness, SS and others like it is a perfectly fine routine, natural lifting takes time to make gains, and of you aren't retarded you can look good if you have patience, lift heavy and follow a good routine.
>>
>>39109019
I started doing PPL and I love it... I'm really considering /fraud/ just so I can do PPL and make gains. I'm so close to pulling the trigger
>>
Not even close to true dude.
>>
True
>>
>>39108991
DELET THIS
>>
>>39109049
why would you do that.

Being a fraud is the epitome of low-self esteem.
Why would anyone use drugs to look better...dont fraudsters understand how childish that is?
As soon as I see a fraudster I feel bad for them because I know that 9/10 they have no real personality, and lifting is all they have.

>iinb4 not a fatty or a pissed off natty, just someone who lifts for health reasons, to be stronger, and look better without the need to look like hercules.
>>
>>39109545
that's just because you're content with mediocrity. if you're not constantly chasing that extra pound of lean body mass, then can you say you're really trying?
>>
eh

I just do bro-training for upper body and deadlift a couple times a week

this way I can mongo my chest/shoulders/traps/back/arms so I actually look like I lift, and the deadlifting takes care of the lower body just fine.

5 years into lifting now, best ive ever looked, dont question me, results are all that matters
>>
>>39109545
I have low selfesteem

I indeed have no personality too
>>
>>39109049
Same. I love PPL. I tried doing it 6 days a week for 4 weeks. Would be a god tier workout program if I was on gear. Without gear I just burn out, but I still enjoyed it.

Currently doing PHUL. 4 days a week. Seems the best natty alternative.
>>
>>39109561
LMAO
>getting a masters degree in finance
>Pull 425 for reps
>Dip with 55 lbs added
>In any way mediocre

Not everyone is solely focused on gaining as much muscle as possible, other people have other definitions of success.
>>
>>39109611
Fuck it man

ppl is dope

>>39109620
>implying this is mutually exclusive

You know gear wont stop you from your masters of finance?
>>
>>39109659
>You know gear wont stop you from your masters of finance?
I know it wont, Ill admit, maybe I was harsh on roids users in my first post.
The way I see it:

Pros of using roids
>vastly increased recovery, strength, muscle building
>increase in libido
>obviously the mad mires you get from have greek god proportions

Cons of using roids
>Expensive as fuck
>some crazy side effects (bacne, chest acne, anger, shrinking testicles, (in some cases) irreparable hormone imbalances.
>Not being able to look at yourself in the mirror and know that maximized your genetic layout (this will piss of users, but you are retarded if you think you can achieve that look without roids)
>popping pills and injecting shit aint for me

Obviously others see it a different way and thats cool by me, everyone should do what they want.
I am just a random guy who you will probably never meet, so fuck me.
>>
>>39109659
it just pisses me off when beginners and early intermediates start to use gear because they are impatient or havent tried the routine that works best for them.
getting a good look as a natty takes time, respect the grind and you will respect your result even more.

cliched, but "Rome wasn't built in a day"
>>
>>39109736
>>vastly increased recovery, strength,
>Cons of using roids
>>Expensive as fuck
False. Under $1000/year.
>>some crazy side effects (bacne, chest acne, anger, shrinking testicles, (in some cases) irreparable hormone imbalances.
false. Take AI. Acne is individual
>>Not being able to look at yourself in the mirror and know that maximized your genetic layout (this will piss of users, but you are retarded if you think you can achieve that look without roids)
Who cares man?

All that matters is what you have. You think girls who get wet as fuck think "Wow is he natty?"
>>popping pills and injecting shit aint for me
it's not so bad. It's like flossing your teeth or showering. You gotta do it
>>
>>39109767
>False. Under $1000/year.
What are you running though? Everything I have heard is that a strong cycle of anything is quite pricey

>All that matters is what you have. You think girls who get wet as fuck think "Wow is he natty?"
but thats the point, I dont see my physique as my most valued attribute to girls, but I am sure its a nice bonus for them.
>>
>>39108991
I don't even do a routine and made 13 pounds of muscle density
>>
>>39109804
The vast majority of users will cost under $1000 for them.

You don't understand there's a very wide range for gear use. It goes from "Slightly easier to recover and bulk/cut" to "4grams per week hgh and insulin monster bodybuilder eating 6000 calories a day"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.