[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ what do you guys do to motivate yourselves to eat shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2884.jpg (122KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2884.jpg
122KB, 640x626px
/fit/ what do you guys do to motivate yourselves to eat shitty foods like sweets and fast food? I train like a sick cunt but I'm still a fat ass. Been like this since I started lifting a long time ago. I don't care so much about being aesthetic, just wanna be healthy. I had a successful cut where I was counting my calories and what not and got all the way down to 12% bf but I had way too much time on my hands back then, that was back when I was finishing college. After I got a job and I went on a vacation with my gf I gained all my weight back and then some. Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by temptation and I'm always being invited out to go eat at restaurants that mainly serve shitty food and it's hard to resist eating it. Idk how other people can eat this shit all the time and not get fat but I'm not one of them.

Pls help /fit/
>>
>>39108083
Not eat shitty food*
>>
money. im not poor or anything but i shop on a weekly basis so i have less wasted food and dont overbuy shit and i give myself a savory snack and then a sweet desert one. savory snacks are chips and salsa or popcorn and sweets are brownie brittle and yasso yogurt bars. i never really go over 300 calories a day in snacks so that fits my diet just fine. also when you eat a snack or sugar make sure you have fruit with it always, it helps the way you process sugar. so if you want chocolate cut off 3 squares and have it with strawberries. when you go out to restaurants eat before hand and eat cheaply. a cup of soup and vegetable side is what i get, stop viewing going out to eat as getting stuffed off a giant 13 buck meal and more like a mix and match of various sides and small things like soup.
>>
File: 1463895922922.jpg (30KB, 450x341px)
1463895922922.jpg
30KB, 450x341px
me in 30 years
>>
>>39108083
>Idk how other people can eat this shit all the time and not get fat but I'm not one of them.
>muh genetics
They don't or they would get fat.

Try intermittent fasting. Easiest way to eat shitty and not get fat.
>>
>>39108083
hopefully still able to ride my motorcycle
>>
>>39108153
Man. I see the healthier options on the menu. The only problem is they're right next to the high calorie items that look amazing. I am fully aware at how bad they are for me and I'm not doing my body any favors by ordering them but I do anyway. Is it just a matter of building habits? When I cut before it was because I used to cook all my meals and I was counting my cals and macros so I can fit in a nice cheat meal here and there and not go over my cals but my jo. Is too demanding for all that. I see what you're saying though. Snacks are the killers though. I have a little tiny bit and then immediately kill the entire bag right after without even realizing it. It's like I shut off my conscience.
>>
>>39108213
My coworkers do. I'm just assuming they don't eat much else the rest of the day.
>>
>>39108225
yeah you have to think differently, also i cant eat much anyways at a restaurant because im always so cold and i shit immediately after i eat. you need to buy a food scale too so you can know exactly how much youre eating.
>>
>>39108083

Its a lifestyle.

There is no simple way around it.

If it is important to you, make the changes. This can include friends, loved ones, jobs/career, location or any variety of.

I get paid a decent wage, own two cars and a house. I will never be rich, I will never be powerful, but I get paid to workout, I get paid to stay in shape and my employer makes sure I have the right tools to stay fit and healthy, my coworkers also have a culture of health.

I joined the Fire Department, and made a career choice to be healthy in a healthy department.

What is funny is how all my friends who went for the big corporate jobs and initially in their early 20s were living it up and buying big cars and going to parties and raves and big vacations are all either drug users, alcoholics, fat or an-hero in their 30s.

Your choice OP. There aer options.
>>
>>39108257
>>39108250
Yeah, I guess it's like kicking any other addiction or bad habit. You just gotta get over that initial hump.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.