[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other diet folk on tonight? Whats your progress like? Started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: sizeist-weight-loss-bias.jpg (73KB, 886x664px) Image search: [Google]
sizeist-weight-loss-bias.jpg
73KB, 886x664px
Any other diet folk on tonight?

Whats your progress like?

Started at 308lbs start of september, at 280lbs now at 6'1, around 90 to go till i get were i want to be!!

Id have posted a pic, but im a fat fuck with no self confidence :-P
>>
>>39105654

pretty impressive...

using a tdee calculator:

http://mytdee.com/

I started around ~305 at the start of August this year.

I am now at 279.

I have managed to hit my weekly goals every week with a fairly healthy dosage of calories each week (~2k per day).

6'0 myself.

How hard are you cutting? Or how much exercise?

I typically do ~30-40 mins of cardio 5-6 nights a week. Bike or elliptical.

My goal of 275 is set for Nov 5th and I think I might beat it. Next goal is 250 around February
>>
I've been using My Fitness Pal and a food scale since August. Down from 192 to 180 at 6'.
>>
380 and about to start the plan shortly. Trying to build something supremely simple with minimal cooking. Basically a diet of eggs, Campbell's chunky and fruit. Throw in some hot sauce and leafy greens. I fucks heavy with spinach. Water only. Gonna be fun. Hoping to hit and maintain 250 within a year.
>>
>>39105654
I started at 283, I'm about 6 ft. Currently at 255. I've built noticeably muscle and lost noticeable fat. Another 50-60 pounds and I'll be pleased. I use My Fitness Pal, and hit the gym 3-4 times a week doing SL and on off days cardio and chest / abs.

Friends are noticing as are family, it feels so good.
>>
File: Front view cen.png (4MB, 2108x1595px) Image search: [Google]
Front view cen.png
4MB, 2108x1595px
I would have a more recent pic, but I don't have any full body mirrors in the house atm. Bathroom's being remodeled. So this is my most recent pic comparison.

But as of this morning Im sitting at an even 230lbs. My belly has shrunken, and I can see A LOT more definition, especially in my chest and arms.

I just use myfitnesspal to count my calories, and eat an even 1,500 calories a day. I just try to keep m carbs under 90g. I lift for about 1.5 hours Mon-Fri. My original goal is only 10lbs away, So Im probably gonna make my next one 190.
>>
File: 20160716_135148.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_135148.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
5'5" 21/F

I was around 190 lbs two years ago. I was 155 lbs a year ago. Today I hover between 125-130 lbs. I'm looking to get down to 120-125 lbs and then eventually start weight lifting. I have plateaued hard at my current weight.

I have a horrible diet and don't exercise beyond a lot of fast walking. I work in fast food and can't turn down the free and convenient food which means I lost my weight just eating less and moving more, but still eating junk.

My biggest obstacle losing the last bit of weight is my lack of willpower with sweets. I would say 50% of my daily intake is sweet food, and I really need to fix that. Also I have a horribly busy schedule between school+clubs, public transport, work, and a social life

>tfw addicted to sugary blended coffee drinks
>>
>>39108128
Pls be in upstate new york
>>
>>39108128
Why are standing on a fucking toilet?
>>
>>39108128
Just quit the sugar shit. Cold turkey. And start lifting now. It'll help you shed a few extra pounds. Also, muscle mass increases your metabolism, so you can lose more weight eating the same amount of food. Plus lifting is fun as fuck once you get good at it

Also, you look pretty hot, not gonna lie about that. Only reason I'm responding tbqh. But my advice is legit
>>
File: 20160716_135016.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
20160716_135016.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>39108166
I don't own a fullbody mirror, I'm 5'5", and I wanted a non-angled progress pics.
>>
>>39108128

its all dicipline

the sugar//sweet cravings will stop once you're off that shit for 2weeks-1month

think of food as fuel... not comfort
>>
>>39108166
probably to get up so the mirror shows her whole body
>>
I was 251lbs in January, down to 152lbs at the moment.

I simply cut out all simple carbs and sugars, stopped drinking, gym twice a day, and tracked macros.
>>
>>39108189
>>39108197
You know what? You guys are right. I have the willpower, I used to drink a ridiculous amount of soda (like bring a 2 liter to school and get two 44oz in the same day) until one day I got fed up with it. I quit cold turkey and now only drink soda on very rare occasions. I used to love chips years ago, and even tho I work at Subway I haven't touched a bag. I'm tossing my sweet shit in the trash and calling it right now... no more goddamn cookies and coffee taking up most of my intake.
>>
>>39108236
Good for you anon. If you wanna fill the gap for sodas, go with carbonated water. It's what I did to replace soda when I first started, I used to drink like, a 1.5 liter regular coke every day.
>>
>>39108236
Good job

I lost 35 lbs quitting cold turkey like I said you should do, plus doing cardio. I wish I would've started lifting sooner though, it's helped with depression a ton.

Go to a gym tomorrow and sign up and do SS. If you want to, you could add in extra upper body work, since SS doesn't have enough. Also, look up proper form videos for squat/bench/deadlift so you don't get hurt. Alan Thrall's YouTube channel is pretty good desu
>>
>>39108258
I'm going to need a coffee replacement. I just threw away my blended coffee drink that I was sipping on, and I put away the cookies I had stashed for me to take home tonight.

I actually love cold water, drink it all the time at work. I'm gonna go buy a legit water bottle tonight for continuous use and just drink that whenever I feel that blended coffee craving.

Thank you guys for keeping me on track. I screencapped that post as "read this you dumb bitch" and will look at it when I want a damn cookie.

I'm going to take a free PE course at my college next semester and then I'll really have no excuse to avoid the gym (since I spend a lot of time on campus).
>>
Started at 225, down to 200
I finally hit a 5k run and Im starting on SS tomorrow. Feeling good, although I cheat on my diet from time to time.
>>
>>39108295
Go to any Asian grocery store (preferably Chinese) and find a box of green tea bags. I pay $6.50 for 100 bags and they have just enough caffeine to keep me going.

Or if you're trying to get rid of caffeine all together, an orange in the morning is good and it gives you a good dose of ye olde vitamin c.
>>
Hey anons, I'm overweight, though not by much.

I never went on a diet in a very strict sense, I just kind of balance things out if I feel I'm eating too much shit I stop, if I'm good I kind of get relaxed and get a bit more fat again. I want to stop this.

Everyone says to count calories, but how exactly do you do that? For instance, I lunch near work at a self-service restaurant that you can eat all you want. I can tell when I eat more or when I eat less, but how could I know how much calories that is, do you guys just estimate from charts and count the portions you put on the plate?

Also, another question, what's a healthy pace for one to lose weight? Sure I want to lose it as fast as I can, but I figure losing it too fast makes it a shallow attempt and easy to get back, not to mention it's not healthy and on top of it all I know the body can cheat and store fat if you just stop eating.
>>
>>39108344
Count calories using scales, healthy foods, and MyFitnessPal.

Healthy pace is dependent on your stats.
>>
Started at 315lbs in the beginning of 2015 now I'm 230lbs. Been slow going but I've been in the 230s for awhile now but have gotten more vascular and clothes have gotten looser so hopefully muscle has been packed on lol. Anyway I just try not overeat and nothing greasy, I've been super hardcore tilapia, chicken breast and broccoli and brown rice all week though, cuz of some skank left me. Remember guys don't lift for girls is the best fucking advice you can get.
>>
>>39108398
I kinda wish I could get tilapia here, fish is so fucking EXPENSIVE.
>>
>>39108311
Its ok anon we all cheat its what keeps the fun from "healthy eating habits with some cheats from time to time" compared to a hard diet with no cheating allowed.
>>
>>39107359
Im limiting calories each day down to around 1500 and no shit among it. Though as i need something to stop myself failing alltogether so on a sunday night i allow myself to eat anything for a few hours.

I Also cycle to work and back most days weather permitting, so thats 12 miles/15km a day and i work out and about which helps with keeping me active also.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.