[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say that Ronnie Coleman's habit of lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Why do people say that Ronnie Coleman's habit of lifting heavy every day ruined his body? He clearly stated before ever set that or was a "light weight."
>>
that vein is fucking terrifying
>>
>>39105329
Checkmate Christians
>>
Is that Columboism?
>>
Goddamn you can see that he lives in the past with that glint in his eyes. The emptiness of being a former champion and the best in the world, now he has to look at himself like that in the mirror everyday.

I bet big ron would never go back and do it differently though.
>>
>>39105526
Palumboism
>>
>>39105540
Nope. You can see it in every interview. It's the only thing he has. Clinging to the desperate belief that he made the right choices in life and that his glory days in a niche competition mattered to the world at large.
>>
>>39105565
Must be sad waking up every morning and seeing those trophies.
>>
>>39105540
>>39105565
>>39105601
You sound as if it was better for him to just stay a nobody
Of course everybody misses their glory days, doesn't mean you can't be proud of what you've achieved in the past and maybe pass on what you know to the younger generation
>>
>>39105329
I think it was the shitloads of insulin that ruined his body
>>
>>39105627
What Ronnie knows:
>Light weight
>Ain't nothing but peanut
>Yeah buddy
> put enough insulin and HGH into your system to fell a moose until you win competitions. Do not diversify your skills like other bodybuilders, do not plan for the future and the failure of your body.

Yeah, sounds like he's someone to look up to.
>>
>>39105664
>>39105627
>>39105565

yeah, except he's rich as fuck, still lifting, and has a great family

if you were a soldier finally coming home after the war, wouldnt you want that?
>>
>>39105526
'Colemanism'
>>
>>39105704
Not rich as fuck. Currently paralyzed after numerous back surgeries with questionable recovery.

Yeah, who wouldn't want that?
>>
>>39105729

>Not rich as fuck
http://richestcelebrities.org/richest-athletes/ronnie-coleman-net-worth/

> Currently paralyzed after numerous back surgeries with questionable recovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z226d2cIXGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXAJ_kWh3M
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 225x141px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x141px
>>39105601
>must be sad to have had a successful and fulfilling life earning tons of trophies with your name on them and being a celebrity and being a millionaire and being regarded by many as one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time
>>
>>39105467
true
>>
>>39105759
What a credible source.

I don't know what the first video is supposed to prove. But the second video after his last surgery he looks like shit. Again, if anyone looks up to this person they're stupid.
>>
>>39105899
t. 'powerlifter' too fat to google this shit

https://www.google.com/search?q=ronnie+coleman+net+worth&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=UQoEWJ_7O-7N8gedjIGwCA

>I don't know what the first video is supposed to prove

he is visibly healthy, healthy enough to compete with frank yang (who is either natty max or on juice) in his lifts
>>
>>39105915
LOL! He's BARELY hanging on in that video. He looks like he's about to Keel over or Snap his shit it up at any second. LOL.

You actually think coleman is healthy. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: ronnie_coleman.png (274KB, 431x338px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie_coleman.png
274KB, 431x338px
>>39105329
No one escapes time
time is "heavy weight baby"
in the end, its all shadows and dust
>>
>>39106030
>old men aren't as fit as young men at the peak of their health and vitality
Shocking
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.