[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Builtfatty here, need to lose weight for wrestling. Best way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1452795024826.jpg (182KB, 789x841px) Image search: [Google]
1452795024826.jpg
182KB, 789x841px
Builtfatty here, need to lose weight for wrestling. Best way to lose fat quickly yet keep most of my muscle?
>>
Eat less
Move more
Take dangerous drugs

How much weight? Could you lose it through dehydration and starving yourself before weigh in?
>>
>>39105292

eat chicken without the skin

low fat and full of proteins
>>
>>39105312
I need to lose about 18 pounds in one month
>>
>>39105317
U dun goofed
>>
>>39105292
look up lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss diet, OP

fastest natural way to drop fat while maintaining muscle
>>
>>39105317

eat literally nothing while still working out like a motherfucker

you'll feel like dying but you'll replace your muscle that get's burned with new ones while your fat reserves will also be burned and not be replenished

also post results back here
>>
File: CdYlycgWwAAoycA.jpg (59KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CdYlycgWwAAoycA.jpg
59KB, 577x1024px
>>39105292
She'd be upset, and I'd give her comfort, make her laugh- and she'd be riding my face by nightfall. God bless racism.
>>
>>39105292
I need this poster for my office.
>>
File: 20161016_204528.jpg (192KB, 549x612px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_204528.jpg
192KB, 549x612px
>>39105292
Wrestlefag reporting in

Just pretend youre preparing for a bodybuilding competition.

You wanna eat 5 times a day in a 1500 calorie diet with a lot of water.

Run at least a mile every other day
And do your regular wrestling related workouts.

You wanna pull as much fat weight as possible without losing any muscle thats why you don't wanna statve yourself.

When you just eat less big meaks instead of more small ones your body goes into beta berrypicker mode and hoards all that fat instead of Alpha caveman that is a successful hunter and gets food whenever he's hungry.

Eat a meal approximately every 3 hours and have 1 cheat day a week so you dont puss out and just ruin your diet all together.

Reply of you want my diet because Im not going to sit here and write out something no one will read.
>>
>>39105292
in first grade i was friends with an asian girl and we were joking around having a good time when i do what that guy is doing. then a teacher sees me and i almost get in trouble before the girl said she thought it was funny. idk why but ill probably never forget that
>>
>>39108923
Give me your diet, skinny fat. Sounds good for the 6 months after this bulk
>>
>>39108923

> 5 meals a day

When will this die.

If you enjoy bein hungry the whole day then do 5 meals a day.

If you only wanna be hungry once a day then do fasting, and then stuff your face on a satisfying meal that'll leave you full till you sleep.

All of a sudden you'll go from

> OMG 1800 CALORIES A DAY IS KILLIN ME BRUHZ ICANT DO IT

to

> Hmm I only ate 1000 calories today .. not really hungry .. but I should probably eat a bit more I guess.
>>
Take DNP and or do a EC stack
>>
>>39108923

>
When you just eat less big meaks instead of more small ones your body goes into beta berrypicker mode and hoards all that fat instead of Alpha caveman that is a successful hunter and gets food whenever he's hungry.

obviously this is wrong, even at a fundamental level.

needs no further explanation that meal timing doesn't actually fat loss over time.

and if you really wanted to be pedantic technically eating increases insulin which happens fat mobilisation, which contradicts everything you've just typed out anyway.

basically, you don't know what you're talking about.

but 1500 calories will cause most people to lose weight so at least you got that right.

thanks.
>>
>>39108993
Ok lad

Meal No.1:
>5 egg whites
>1 cup of oatmeal w fruit
>(or) 1 toasted bread with a square of butter
Meal No.2
>1 cup of Chicken
>1 cup of Rice
>1 cup of potatoes
>1 cup of Broccoli
>1 Bottle of water
Meal No.3
>1 Cup of ground beef
>1 Cup of yams
>1 Cup of Cauliflower (ear)
>1 bottle of water
Meal No. 4
>1 Cup of Brown Rice
>1 Cup of asperegers
>1 Cup of Turkey
>1 Bottle of water
Meal No.5
>1 Can of tuna
>1 cup of mixed vegies
>1 bottle of water

Change the amounts dependong on your weight. 130-160= 1 cup 160-200 2 cups and so on
>>
>>39109065
>I dont know what Im talking about

Lad I cut 23 pounds of fat in 3 months
>>
>>39109077
Thx anon
>>
>>39109094

cool, anybody can cut weight at 1500 calories like i said.

your whole point of

> muh 5 meals a day because superior fat loss blah blah berry picker whatever who cares

is retarded and wrong at all levels.
>>
>>39109108
Yeah thats what im asking tho

How do you know which one?
>>
>>39105292
Hardcore PSMF
Or eat a balanced protein heavy and carb and fat light IF diet.

The former is hardcore as fuck and you will not be doing much in the way of wrestling. So it's a three days out of the week and normal yet healthy diet the rest of the week kind of thing.

The latter is far more doable and has a lot of success.
>>
>>39105292
woodberry
>>
>>39109115

because it's a topic that has been studied to death with the answer unequivocally being meal frequency has no effect on total weight loss over time.

furthermore, the idea that "you eat more so ur body knoz ur not starvin an stuff and is more likely to give up fat" is also fundamentally wrong given the basics of human physiology.
>>
>>39109118

ye legit bet shes good with those big lips
>>
>>39105292
>that pic

I have a family friend who works at a fancy law firm who is in the habit of running up to a junior Asian female associate and yelling "SUPPLIES!" while pushing his eyes back like the guy in the pic. She's threatened to sue for harassment but he still does it, I guess because he just can't help himself.
>>
>>39108923

>le starvation mode with infrequent meals meme

>>39109037

>le fattie doing mental gymnastics to stuff his face like a true fattie

Amazing memes guys.
OP, sounds like you're a good candidate for Lyle mc autism's Rapid Fat Loss. Check it out, you WILL feel like dying but it's probably the best crash diet out there. Next time plan ahead and lose weight properly.
>>
>>39109241

> le fattie doing mental gymnastics to stuff his face like a true fattie

> le autistic man who didn't read the post he replied to.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.