[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you prefer eating this God tier vegetable /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: two-heads-of-broccoli.jpg (40KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
two-heads-of-broccoli.jpg
40KB, 700x466px
how do you prefer eating this God tier vegetable /fit/?

share your recipes
>>
>>39104577
>recipes
I steam it and throw a little salt on it, maybe. You don't need to do more than that. Unless you're a fatass looking for reasons to make something healthy into a fatass food, I guess.
>>
>>39104577
I eat carrots, raw. I just cut off the end and the top, and just eat it like that.

Shit is pretty great.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
>>39104658
fuck I think I might be doing that with the sauce

this is how I make it.

>add oil to hot pan
>add garlic
>add wine
>stir a litte bit
>add water
>add soya sauce
>stir more
>add lemon sauce
>add some sugar
>stir again
>add cornstasch
>stir to make the sauce thick
>add the cooked brocoli back and stir for ~30 seconds
>>
>>39104577
>broccoli

ewww
>>
File: 399355643_0683014ea6_z.jpg (78KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
399355643_0683014ea6_z.jpg
78KB, 500x332px
Doesn't matter how it is prepared, as long as it is covered with melted cheese and diced hatch green chile.
>>
>>39104770
noice
>>
i like oven roasted broccoli. cut it up into even pieces, toss in a little olive oil and put it on some foil and season with salt and pepper. pop it in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. pretty tasty and easy to do
>>
>>39104770
Fatass.
>>
>>39104577
Raw with baby carrots during lunch.
>>
>>39104577
Your cauliflower looks kinda raw man
>>
>>39104843
Keto motherfucker
>>
Fry some pepper/veg in pot, boil water for pasta, add 1/2tp nutmeg and 1/2coriander to fry, boil pasta with brocolli flowers (timing counts), add cashews/pecans + whatever seems good and cream to veg fry, reduce and add feta then parmesan, drain and add brocopasta and voila with cayenne for garnish
>>
>>39104821
This anon is correct. Roasted is most delicious. Do your roasting on sunday then you can throw the leftovers on all sorts of things through the week.
>>
>>39104679
this
>>
>>39104577
I like them half cooked/half raw

I basically put water, throw some olive oil and tiny bit of salt in it and throw them in there and check from time to time
>>
>>39104577
Boil.

Sauce: make a rue (butter and flour base, stir well), thrown in about 250-300ml milk, heat back up, thrown in cheese, let it melt, adds herbs, basil, oregano, thyme.

You don't need much cheese in order to get it as viscous as you like and you can a low fat cheese if you like, either way it's less far tastier and less fat than just slapping on molten cheese.
>>
>>39104770
this

yeah sure cheese isn't optimal, but whatever.
g-gotta live a little :3
>>
>>39104577
Boiled raw
Braised with butter
Broccoli cheese soup
>>
Spread some butter on em and throw em in the oven for ~20min or so. Mmmmmmmm.
>>
>>39104577
Am I the only one who likes these plain?[
>>
>>39104679
you dont scrub the outer layer? Isnt that raw as fuck?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.