[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OHP is all you need for juicy shoulders >Compounds are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: d2zVkvc.png (300KB, 753x592px) Image search: [Google]
d2zVkvc.png
300KB, 753x592px
>OHP is all you need for juicy shoulders
>Compounds are all you need to train abs
>You don't need to curl, just do rows and chinups

What /fit/ memes did you guys fall for?
>>
Basically the whole "accessories are terrible" mentality. I should have been doing DB bench from day 1
>>
bulking and cutting. most out of shape people should just eat a slight deficit and lift with some program regularly so they look better. the idea of starving yourself into nothing then eating yourself into a fat fuck is something NO ONE in real life would ever recommend. think of every muscular person you know... when were they ever chubby from bulking?
>>
>>39104291
This I hate when someone who has never ever lifted weights in his life starts "cutting". Its bodybuilder slang you'll just starve and be thin as a stick everyone should always put muscle before trying to cut unless you're a fatfuck. Oh and when they ask, "how much more in this cut till I see my abs??" kek
>>
How to get juicy shoulders then?
>>
>>39104291
the idea itself is really good, but people execute it poorly and then blame it on the game. it's always the player you should be blaming.
lean gains are possible only if you place your carb intake around your workout sessions and actually count them grams.
>>
>>39104379
OHP and accessories
>>
>>39104379
OHP, lateral raises and roids
>>
>>39104471

Seconding this

Also you can replace roids with freak genetics, but those probably don't apply to you
>>
newfag here, whats OHP?
>>
>>39105362

Overhead Press
>>
>>39105374
ty
>>
>>39104214
>girls don't care about legs
>younger sister has mentioned guys having disgusting chicken legs several times while being shredded up top

They notice. Don't think they don't.
>>
>>39104214
unfortunately OHP only really develops the front delts.

it's shit for the lateral and rear delts, and it's even shit for triceps.
>>
>>39105410
They do. I had chicken legs. Added a tiny bit of mass in the last few months and my gf really notices and is glad to be rid of the chicken legs...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.