[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any broscientists tell me why drinking coffee makes me feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: ce63f89eb7.png (120KB, 310x600px) Image search: [Google]
ce63f89eb7.png
120KB, 310x600px
Can any broscientists tell me why drinking coffee makes me feel sick and anxious but these make me feel happy and energized?

(I'm serious)
>>
>broscience
ok then

it's because monster energy is designed specifically to give you energy, what is coffee? they're beans init, they just got caffeine, does eating heinz give you energy gains? nah... when you're drinking an energy drink they are specially designed with other tings to get you pumped and energized not just caffeine
>>
>>39102779

Actually makes sense. Thank you Professor Bro
>>
These have sugar, releases dopamine so you feel happy
>>
File: sipss.jpg (84KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
sipss.jpg
84KB, 720x552px
>>39102708
Monster is fortified with mood-boosting B vitamins, baby. Check those nutrition facts.

I also take 200mg of theanine (cheap and easy to find in pill form--it's an amino acid from green tea) before /that first sip/. Unlike you, I do get jitters/anxiety on the way back down, and the theanine solves that problem.
>>
>>39102897
no sugar in white
>>
>>39102708
It might have something to do with that first sip of the day.
>>
Never drink monster but I can confirm B vitamins are great. I've been taking them every morning along with coffee and it definitely helps.
>>
>>39102897
I like this spin-off meme of claiming that sugar-free Monster has sugar and will give you the beetus. Always gets some flamin' hot replies.
>>
Meth or other amphetamines are """"accidentally"""" slipped in
>>
>>39102708
Those things taste like shit and give you cancer.
>>
>>39103062
>give you cancer

$0.25 has been added to your Whole Foods™ account
>>
>>39102708
It doesn't go overboard with the cancerous substances a lot of other energy drinks have and there is no sugar either.

It's God tier when it comes to energy drinks and I would drink it only when I don't feel a cup of coffee would do the job (exam weeks).
>>
>>39102901
>>39102925

I know jack shit about chemistry, when I looked up B vitamins there were a bunch of different kinds, like B12 and B6. Which do I take to get that /sips/ experience?
>>
File: 1470943429056.jpg (76KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1470943429056.jpg
76KB, 500x484px
>>39103078
>>
>>39103120
I just get a B vitamin complex to cover the whole list. They have every type, mine even has vitamin C in it for some reason.

I'm not going to pretend to be knowledgeable on the subject, I don't know which ones do what.
>>
>>39103078

hot damn now he can buy half an organic peanut!
>>
>>39102708
Ugh it's not the vitamins that gives you the good buzz, it's the caffiene/ginseng/guarana combo among some others. Look up nootropics on reddit if you want more info on these, but these ingredients are babbys first nootropics tier, if you think monster makes you feel good wait until you start getting into the real shit
>>
>>39103352
I drink /sips/ during the week and I take 300mg of phenylpiracetam per day while studying on the weekends. Phenyl is better for focusing, but it feels nowhere near as good as them /sips/.

All that stuff is babby-tier though. If you want to talk about feeling good (without resorting to anything illegal), let's talk about stacking opiates with caffeine.
>>
>>39103482
I just ordered some phenyl, I would have assumed it was better than a can of monster. Have you tried modafinil yet? I work a prawn processing job where I spend hours getting the prawns down on a machine to be squeezed, quicker you get
em down the more money you make, and the modafinil has gave me focus for it like nothing else I've tried
>>
>>39102907
> being this autistic
>>
>>39103680
Damn. No. Haven't tried it yet.

Phenyl hasn't been what I hoped, but I know it works well for other people. Got a friend who loves it for the focus and anxiolytic effects. I've been taking it two or three times per week for about a month now, upping the dose from 100mg to 300mg. It's just now at the point where I can feel it drop around 75 minutes after ingestion (and it's the absolute worst-tasting thing you can imagine, just unbelievably foul), and the focus lasts for a couple of hours at most. I mostly use it while studying, but if I get to the gym while it's still working, I always get an especially good workout.

Modafinil is on my list now.
>>
File: 1471835607926-adv.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1471835607926-adv.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
Are you guys out of it?

Taurine promotes a healthy heart and detoxes your system. Also a calming energetic feeling.

Ginseng extract promotes a natural light energy high.

B Vitamins are energetic and good for many body functions.

Niacin, don't even need a description for this TEST BOOSTER.

L-Carnatine is for Fat Loss, Heart Health, and is good for ur muscles & kidneys.

Gurana is another type of caffeine. Dk much

That's why you feel good, it's a performance combo.
>>
>>39103482
>>39103680
>>39103801
>>39103807

This is why I still come to /fit/
>>
>>39103352
>>39103482

I'm a mildly poorfag college student who can't afford /sips/ on a regular basis. Ideally, I'd like something legal that runs <$20 and lasts a few weeks

What would you recommend?
>>
File: foursips.jpg (34KB, 581x481px) Image search: [Google]
foursips.jpg
34KB, 581x481px
>>39104139
If you want caffeine+mood boost, just make your own coffee and take B vitamins.

If you want to get on the nootropic train, try noopept: https://infogr.am/cost-of-racetams-by-gram
>>
>>39102901
>>39102925
>>39103120

>subtly shilling 5hr energy

fuck off guyes this is monster turf
>>
>>39104139
>>39104139
Paracetam is the most logical starting point for a racetam newfag
http://nootropicsdepot.com/piracetam-800mg-capsules/

Either that or simply try caffeine and l-theanine combo
>>
>>39104204

I prefer /sips/ to 5hr energy because it's just like drinking sodie pop
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.