[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excluding athletes or medical reasons (very bad posture, etc),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: image58.png (347KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
image58.png
347KB, 539x539px
Excluding athletes or medical reasons (very bad posture, etc), every guy who lifts is doing it consciously or subconsciously to attract women

Discuss.
>>
>>39101922
the board concist of faggots...
So that wouldn't make any sense
>>
What's to discuss who cares?

You forgot "powerlifters" though ie the ones who don't do it for real. They're not athletes and the fat fucks aren't attracting women so why are they doing it? Other than to be all around failures that is
>>
>>39101922
well, guys like to look good, and guys like women, and guys like to feel good about themselves.
i wonder what makes guys, feel good, look good and attract women at the same time
>>
>>39101922
If I stop lifting I start getting suicidal dreams for some reason, so I'm basically held hostage by that.
>>
>>39101922
It feels good and it's fun.
No need to bring women into it.
>>
>>39101922

consciously or subconsciously, every guy who lifts is doing it because they're living creatures with motivations and urges that they satisfy through behaviors. one of these behaviors is having sex with women, since all life seeks to reproduce in some way.

discuss.
>>
File: 1453308048906.gif (854KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1453308048906.gif
854KB, 493x387px
>>39101922
In the absolute long run all healthy human effort comes down to the protection, betterment and continuation of our species. Even a thing like me that won't produce children is an active participant in fanning our communities' collective coals. There's nothing wrong with boiling that drive to thrive down to the simple need to mate, in fact it's a beautiful beautiful thing. Go lift for women if that's how you like to phrase it, you've got near all your species cheering you on.

I love you all.
>>
>>39101922
I'm doing it for my own vanity. I think the muscular structure of the male body is attractive. Even on other guys.
It's not sexual, I don't want to fuck anyone. Itsjust that definition on the body looks dope af.
More than looks, being able to just move heavy shit that others would need help doing. Making tough manual labor for others look like a fart in the wind for you.

Idk what that is, some sort of vain appreciation. You can see the hard work someone puts into their body. The pussy is just a happy side effect.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x455px
I mean, our only reason for living is to procreate, and if lifting will increase my chances for that, then so be it.

So yes, I lift for girls you faggots. I also wanna age gracefully and not become a disgusting hambeast like most Amerilards
>>
>>39101922
I do it in hopes of hating myself a little less when I look in the mirror.

I hope that someday I'll look like someone who demands respect from everyone around him...including himself.
>>
File: bojack_sad_quote.gif (624KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
bojack_sad_quote.gif
624KB, 400x225px
this is how i feel
>>
>>39101922
You're argument is too simplistic to have merit. The first obvious question as an anon posed above would be what about gay men?

Second, I started lifting again so I don't feel like killing myself so often. Exercise helps to balance my brain chemistry. I also re-dedicated myself to the philosophy of doing at least one thing a day that I hate in order to build up will-power and inner strength. Additionally, I am married with children so attracting women isn't my end game.

That said, as someone who is successful in business, I can say without a doubt that being physically appealing to other people helps in many aspects of life - male and female. People gravitate to those who are successful so if you can be successful in many things, the more great things in life that you will attract to yourself.
>>
>>39102012
I agree with this. I really enjoy seeing my build change as I make progress. I notice it on other guys too, and then I have to spend time trying to convince myself I'm not gay for staring at other men.
>>
File: 1475268927908.jpg (11KB, 259x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475268927908.jpg
11KB, 259x300px
>>39101922
I lift to get femboi's.

Argument status: NOT EVEN ONE
>>
File: 1475492830764.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475492830764.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>39101922
Then if /fit/fags like cute, thin, skinny girls...

Why do some girls choose to lift?
>>
>>39101922
wrong i do it mainly to attract other males.

but i also do it because it makes myself feel good about me.

and also because i believe a human should try to get the most out of its body.
>>
>>39101922
That is highly likely, but no. I just don't want to look into the mirror every morning and hate what i see. I don't want to see a copy of my father and make up excuses my entire life.
Women will never find me attractive because of my face and autistic behaviour, so why should i bother with them ? I know it sounds edgy, but what am i supposed to do ?
It is not worth the effort for me.
>>
Eh not really. I simply used to be pretty athletic growing up and like the feeling of being fit. So I lift and swim and play sports simply because its fun and feels good man.
>>
i do it because it allows me to forget about the shitty life i have for those 2 hours i'm at the gym
>>
>>39101922
Wanting to be desired is an innate want, like wanting to eat, sleep, and fuck.
>>
I lift to mire myself desu senpai
>>
Absolutely not. I'm not delusional enough to believe muscles will get women.
I lift as a hobby and to stay in shape.
>>
File: 1467851575244.jpg (143KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1467851575244.jpg
143KB, 1080x1349px
of course I am faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.