[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do preworkouts have crazy sounding names? I could have sworn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why do preworkouts have crazy sounding names? I could have sworn I saw one the other day called "Animal Rape".

Also what is the best preworkout?
>>
>>39101765
Cup of Coffee and a Banana
>>
>>39101777
I can't feel coffee anymore. What is a Banana?
>>
File: ballistic-labs-trigger.jpg (31KB, 155x300px) Image search: [Google]
ballistic-labs-trigger.jpg
31KB, 155x300px
Best pwo imo
>>
1 scoop of creatine (just a convenient time to consume my daily creatine)
2 scoops of protein powder (just a convenient time to consume supplemental protein)
1 banana
2-3 scoops of instant coffee (that hyphy-mud gains)
2-4 ice cubes

blend it up, drink
if i havent eaten yet, will make some oats so i get some carbs in my system to be converted to energy
>>
Only Jack3d and Crazed worked, everything else is shit without trying
>>
90-60 minutes before workout: plenty of water and 200-300 calories worth mix of complex carbs and protein, doesn't need to be specifically a pre-workout meat, but a normal meal

30 minutes before workout: a banana and coffee

post-workout: if bulking, 100 calories worth of simple carbs and 100 calories of protein
>>
DMAA
>>
>>39101777
>Banana

Enjoy your radiation poisoning.
>>
>>39101777
This kind of a reply is a worse meme than taking a preworkout is.
>>
>>39102220
yes
>>
File: IMG_20161009_221217.jpg (357KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_221217.jpg
357KB, 750x715px
200mg of caffeine straight to the dome
>>
>>39101765
>not starting your day with 4 scoops of animal rape

never gonna make it
>>
Mesomorph!
>>
>>39101765

When I was looking at that thumbnail, I misread that jar as read homo rage.

Best pre-workout for me is an extra large double double.
>>
>>39105589
gonna trademark "Homo Rage"
>>
>>39101765
They want you to think you'll get super pissed when you take them and go yo the gym drooling, growling, with your teeth clenched so hard they start splintering.

They want you to think you'll see gains with every rep.

That you'll walk in the gym carrying you beta, chastity caged dick in your hands, and walk out carrying invisible watermelons.
>>
I just buy this 1 pre-workout because it has all the shit in it... so I don't need to by separately. Like Beta alanine, creatine, etc.. It's a steal m8
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.