[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys got on of these varicocele bastards? Since ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: varicocele.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
varicocele.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Any of you guys got on of these varicocele bastards? Since ive been deadifting heavier, its gotten worse and I feel like my test levels have dropped a bit.

Anyone tried any natural cures? horse chestnut supplments or is that just bullshit?
>>
Yep. Had it for a couple years now. Mine doesn't hurt or cause any discomfort outside of the heaviness in my left nut. Been lifting heavy no problem. Have any of you went to the doctor for this? Is surgery necessary?
>>
>>39101715
I used coffee to help blood flow...ya when I first felt it I was like wtf ... do I have the big C...then after ultrasound revealed otherwise. Makes me wonder if any of these celebrity types suffer any medical condition and I mean people like Chris Evans or Robert Downey Jr...but who knows another thread.
>>
>>39101742
Most doctors say surgery isnt neccesary as there isnt a significant effect on test and sperm counts for most people. However, some doctors say that whilst your test and sperm levels may be normal when you are young, the varicocele will significantly reduce sperm counts when you are older.
>>
I've had it since like 9th grade (im in college now). Really never cared about it. Test levels are normal and it doesn't hurt. Who cares
>>
varicose testicular veins not usually caused by lifting because the pathology involves kinking of the left renal vein, which has nothing to do with lifting.

if you have a heaviness in your scrotum which is exacerbated by lifting, you may have an inguinal hernia, which is when your intestines are literally being pushed into your nut sack. See a doctor before that shit strangulates and dies
>>
>>39101715
i got this on the left. doctor said there isn't any problem with it, it just happens. to me, it feels weird because you can feel that it's different. there is no pain or discomfort or anything and surgery isn't necessary, but if it really does bother you you can have surgery. there is also a chance it can kill your sperm, it creates a warmer environment and kills the sperm. my doctor told me not to worry about it unless i have trouble making babies.
>>
>>39101754
i thought the same thing and had a panic attack thinking it was cancer (i have a friend who had testicular cancer so i think about it when there's problems in that area). had ultrasound and my doctor said it was this and that it "just happens to some people, it doesn't effect your health"
>>
>>39102219
my doctor told me that it can be brought on by activity, but also that it can just happen at any time for no reason.
>>
The right side of my groin always has a dull pain. I went to get an ultrasound twice and they found nothing. They gave me antibiotics which didnt help. Could it be a kidney stone or one of these?
>>
I have this on my left nut. I get a very tender left nut for like a few hours, once every couple of months, don't think it's a big deal though. Is a bit annoying to adjust your junk all the time though as one nut is a lot bigger, not just the standard bigger.
>>
>>39101715
I had it and I had to get an operation when I was 14 to remove it because even if I wasn't having too much pain my doctor preferred to get me operated (also I live in yurop). After an year it got fucking back but this time I will wait to get operated, since it doesn't hurts or anything
>>
I have it too in my left nut, the only problem i have is that it starts hurting if i dont masturbate in a week, after i ejaculate, the pain goes away. Any tips for my pain?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.