[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about crossfit? Started recently and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 4845452.jpg (160KB, 1860x1240px) Image search: [Google]
4845452.jpg
160KB, 1860x1240px
What does /fit/ think about crossfit?

Started recently and I'm feeling great.
>>
It's dumb shit for retards to do and feel good about themselves.
>>
>>39101490
But I've lost belly fat and gained some muscle and stamina endurance.
>>
>>39101510
You could do it by not being a retard as well.
>>
>>39101485
crossfit is fine as long as you follow these two rules:
>don't be a douche
>don't do anything stupid
>>
>>39101485
i think the general consensus is that crossfit itself isnt bad

its just that many crossfit gyms and trainers are inexperienced and place little to no importance on form

breakdown of form can easily lead to injury

as teh other anon said, you can do crossfit without being a retard
>>
>>39101520
And how is that retard?
And instead of spending 2 hours in the gym like i used to do, i'm only spending 45 minutes.
>>
>>39101533
Yes, you could do the same with a not retarded routine. You don't need 2 hours in the gym to get in shape dumbass.
>>
crossfit is great, ignore the haters, they are the dumb and ignant types.
>>
>>39101485
Crossfit is to Fitness what Apple is to technology.
>Normies pay a premium for the feeling of knowing what they are doing
>own economic ecosystem that isolates the customer from the rest of the market
>no way of comparing products because of ecosystem
>Abuse ecosystem to sell random useless accesories and stuff that should be included
>cult like mentality to keep the customer from deviating away from the brand
>shiny visual product and huge marketing campaign give a feeling of importance without any substance
>>
>>39101702
my gym is very modest.
Pay 29 euros per month and get crossfit classes and free pass to cardio and muscle machines.
>>
>>39101719
what about free weight?
>>
>>39101719
when you pay, it is not free...
I pay 14 bucks for uni gym and 20 if i were to go somewhere else.
>>
See >>39101403

These are the kind of people you deal with at a crossfit gym.
>>
>>39101996
>>39101961
Here in Portugal is very complicated to get free pass to get in the gym everyday at any hour and you can't get that from less than 30 euros. I got lucky
>>
>>39101531

This.
The problem is, it's hard to distinguish which crossfit gym/trainer is actually good, without checking for yourself, because most crossfitters are brainwashed into thinking their overhead dumbell deadlifts are the best thing in the entire universe, because their trainer has nice abs.

Also you're taking classes. Quoting Dom Mazzetti
>Taking classes is like riding a bus - everyone's going in the same direction, and you're not the driver
>>
>>39101702
This is beautiful
>>
>>39101702
This is quite accurate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.