[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius business idea: >Buy a 3kg tub of whey protein from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 20161016_110558.png (3MB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_110558.png
3MB, 1440x1920px
Genius business idea:

>Buy a 3kg tub of whey protein from your local supplement store
>empty it into 3 clear packets
>seal the packets and stick a label with the words "natural" and/or "organic" or some other retarded buzzword on it
>sell each 1kg packet at a whole foods for the same amount that you paid for the 3kg of protein
>feel your wallet swell in your pocket like a dead dog in the sun
>>
Is 610 russians a lot?
>>
>>39098392
>implying the suplement industrie hasnt figured this out yet
how do you think preworkouts work
>>
>>39098392
Business idea:
Rob banks and hope you don't get caught!

I can't tell if this thread is just a joke or actually serious.
>>
Here's one

Put a bunch of vitamin powder in a capsule, put in more vitamin b12, and on the ingredients out proprietary blend so you don't have to actually list all the shit in the capsule.... and call it Animal Cuts and sell it to dozens of body building sites
>>
>>39098405
Rands? 3kg of protons goes for R600 if you know where to look.
>>
>>39098392
>have a metric ton of protein rich waste from cheese making fit for pigfeed
>decide to remove all the water and sell it claiming it builds muscles
>Factory adds chemical flavour so people don't taste how shit it is
>sell it for 100 times the value
>some faggot labels it organic
>sell it for 200 times the value
The jews man. The jews
>>
>>39098392
>get sued for millions when the nutrition label doesn't match the contents
>>
File: 1476008172859-x.jpg (101KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1476008172859-x.jpg
101KB, 500x487px
>>39098437
>get sued for millions because I can't do simple math

Doubt it, famalam.
>>
>>39098434

My grandma lived dat farm life. When she saw me getting whey she kinda cringed that im stooping that low.
>>
>>39098392

>buy cheap supplement in bulk
>put it in shiny pack
>write about "nano engineered protein matrix formula 9000"
>double the price
>>
>>39098434
>find a way to minimize food waste
>make profit at the same time
>everybody wins.jpeg
>>
Enjoy the FDA lawsuit.
>>
>>39098490
people who have no idea what whey protein is but have an opinion on it are the worst
even some relatively smart people do that shit and it pisses me off so much
>>
>>39098591
Tell me how they make whey then.
>>
>>39098615
who MR salty
I agree with the other anon why back when I started taking whey my mother was super concernd till she gave it a whiff and relized its basicly baby formula for adults I dont take whey anymore btw get my protons by eating right
>>
>>39098656
No I literally am asking. I don't know how whey is made.

I know it comes from cow milk. That's why I'm asking
>>
>>39098437
>>39098536

>implying the FDA inspects supplements
Yeah sorry mate
FDA doesn't do shit with supps, there is ZERO authority or government oversight to verify and provide how pure or correct supplements are on the market.
I think the only FFA approved supplement is Lovaza, a fish oil pill triple the price when compared to over the counter

t.Pharmacist
>>
>>39098490
my grandfather still thinks lobster is poorfag food and refuses to eat it

he likes whey and porridge though, go figure
>>
>>39098706
There's the dietary supps act of 1994 (I think it was).
>>
>>39098591
I have a friend that uses it religiously, what exactly is wrong with whey?
>>
>>39098682
just google it
basically whey protein is protein derived from whey, which is a by-product of making cheese. so it's a 100% natty protein and a food as real as any other food
whey protein concentrate and isolate differ a bit because different technological processes are used to make them
isolate is insignificantly better because of more protein per gram of dry powder and less lactose
>>
>>39098490

Well, whey alone is a waste and is full of lactose. I once bought some and shat my bowels out. whey protein powder is whey "cleaned" of most of its carbs.

There is dairy in my town, and I've heard of people getting "liquid" whey as cheap help in bulking. They all ended up with fucked up skin. Zits and shit.
>>
>>39098747
Nothing, except that some idiots think it's some magical cocaine that can get you swole faster or bigger or what have you. Casein is better tho
>>
>>39098682
Im sorry I called you salty
they filter it out of the liquid thats left from making cheese
>>
>>39098756
>by-product = 100% natty
>isolate is insignificantly better
>is insignificantly better
>insignificantly better
>insignificantly

You are too insignificantly educated in the world of protein supplements, and therefore you should naturally shut up.
>>
>>39098737
Oh. I'll have to research this as this is my first time hearing about this
>>
>be fat and lazy trainer
>write book for noobie lifter
>watch hundreds of dyels snapping their lower backs and making nogains
>everyone T-Rex mode now
>?????????
>PROFIT
>>
>>39098656

I don't know what kind of down home country boy you are but I don't get this, why would she be so perturbed you are eating a dairy product. That's like eating pork rinds and then freaking out because it "ain't no real food" because it's a pig by product.

I mean eat whatever but not taking whey for that reason is bizarre.
>>
>>39098392
>buy a 3kg tub of protein
>not a 5kg tub

Nice ambition there faggot. Never gonna make it.
>>
I eat like 2.5kgs of whey a month
>>
>>39099157
>Not cutting it with baking soda after taking enough to feed your own gains
C'MON SON
>>
>>39098392
>free range and similar terms are so loosely defined that my chickens qualify for it
>sell chicken meat for $3/kg (converted from R) to locals
>whenever an Englishmen comes into town, sell it to him as whatever health adjective he wants for $6/kg
Same with my lamb, poeple will go on about they only buy lamb with
>no hormones
>grass fed
>free range
When in fact ALL lamb is like that (there is no hormones you can give sheep, and ofcource they are fuckign freerange). So sometimes I sell my lamb for double its value when a retard askes for it.
>>
>>39098392
Fail. Z natural foods, 100% whey concentrate, no flavor or color, 10 USD per pound. only hipster fucks will fall for your plan, and they are a dying breed.
>>
that's just wholeselling and repackaging. everyone does that and its saturated as hell unless you find a niche in it.

most shops will also want proof that it is especially healthy or natural and shit before they put it on the shelf, at least where i live
>>
>>39099157
I used the 3kg example because the whey pictured (1kg) is the same price as 3kg tubs manufactured by the supp companies.

I'd like to invite you to end your life on purpose
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.