[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Making fun of balding men is okay >Making fun of smal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: fitz.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fitz.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>Making fun of balding men is okay
>Making fun of small penis size is acceptable
>Making fun of height or exclude/reject someone soley because of their height is totally reasonable. No one bats an eye over tinder profiles with "Only over 5'11" etc.
>Genetics that men can literally do nothing about
>Mention that a girl is fat and you're a complete douchbag, can potentially be shamed by your friends and media

(I'm none of these really, except for a little receding hairline,just find the double standard sickning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1V8UzBhdPc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8P6anyiZcU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYGdcQe01s
>>
>caring what fatties think about when calling them fat
>>
>>39098268
>not dominating any girl you speak to regardless of genetics
>>
>>39098268
>If a chick falls asleep while your having sex, Yadickislittle
I think if she manages to fall asleep while getting fucked there is something wrong with her
>>
Tbf I think most of those things are frowned upon
>>
>>39098268
You fucking mongs who get butthurt about this
Most of the college girls replies were "average or above average but if you know how to use it, its fine"

They are litterally saying "Dont be bad at sex and i wont care"
How hard is it not to suck major ass at something?
>>
>>39098268
Men compete and women select. So women matter by default, men don't matter by default.

Fuck it mate, give up these illusions already.
>>
>>39098397
In the dating game, yeah.
In the relationship game? No, that's not right at all.
>>
>>39098432
>In the relationship game? No, that's not right at all.
Nignog, have you been in a relationship?
It is virtually the same in a relationship as it is in the dating game

Knowing a girl can replace you with a new guy very quickly after a breakup and if you fight you need to worry about her going out and looking for new dick really skews the power in a relationship
>>
>>39098467
>Knowing a girl can replace you with a new guy very quickly after a breakup and if you fight you need to worry about her going out and looking for new dick really skews the power in a relationship

You needy little bitch
>>
>>39098475
Stop pretending to be alpha.
>>
>>39098475
you dumb or something?
Youre not needy for wanting to be with your partner, point is the "battle" never stops
She can replace you and she can cheat, there are tons of other guys looking to take your fucking place
>>
>>39098484
I've never worried about my partner leaving me because I know she isn't a whore

Maybe you keep dating crappy women like how some women always date men who beat them. You must subconsciously be choosing women who have no morals. Honestly you sound like an angry college dude who got cheated on. Age and experience will change your perspective and sense of entitlement in time.

Everyone else, don't get buttblasted over this. Some women really are like this so just avoid them. Don't get brainwashed by angry frog memes.
>>
Dont have any of this problems but still im single fml
>>
>>39098484
Thing is, same applies to you.
If you're going with that kind of mentality into a relationship it's no wonder if you get cucked.
>>
>>39098572
Unless youre top 5% among men in the world your girl can replace you if things get shitty
She doesnt have to be a whore to do so, love fades over time and when it does she will be the one on a better standing

You on the other hand will be shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the guys who cant find a new girl because there are so few

>>39098585
How does the same apply to me?
I think most guys would love to move on to a new girl after a breakup but seems most guys just arent able to since the dating scene is so shitty

Girls are able to leave the dating scene whenever they choose since there are so many guys for them to choose from, guys however cannot force a selection but have to wait for a female to choose him
>>
>>39098384
Because part of sex is sucking major ass, grasshopper.
>>
It doesn't sound like any of you have been in a healthy worthwhile relationship in your lives.

Not sure why so much of /fit/ is obsessed with playing the stupid game and trying to bang sluts when it causes so much insecurity
>>
>>39098625
Are you so insecure that you would break off a bad relationship only if it was guaranteed you would find another partner immediately?
Also, I'm not the best with statistics, but I'm pretty sure there are more women than men out there (in my country at least).
>>
>>39098268
>balding
Get on Finasteride, Minoxidil and Ketoconazole, consider getting a hair transplant.
>small penis
I don't know? Jelqing?
>height
Just height fraud if you're 5'11 or consider limb lengthening surgery if you're sub 5'8.
>>
>>39098723
It affects the dynamic
Assuming people have a built in avoidance to being alone knowing you as a guy face months, maybe even years of loneliness isnt a good thing and makes the choice harder

If you know there is tons of fresh pussy out there dying to get picked up you would probably make more demands and your girl would fight harder since she knows she is replaceable by girls who might do a better job than her

Right now its the exact opposite

I read a report saying that the amount of single girls without kids to single guys in the US is about 1 girl per 10 guys
Most dating sites are 60-75% guys

I dont have a problem with competition but you are delusional if you think your competotion stops because you got the girl into a relationship
From experience i can tell you taken girls flirt ALOT more than single girls, always looking to "trade up" (this further fucks the dynamic of the dating market up) and there was a study to actually confirm it

Dating for guys is alot harder and it doesnt stop because you enter a relationship
Youre replaceable, subject to her judgement and you dont matter at all because there are litteral milions just like you and just as many better
>>
>>39098268

>If your chick cares about your dick size
>#YaWalletIsLittle
>>
>>39098268
Only girls are allowed to have insecurities.
>>
>>39098785
>being in a relationship you hate is better than being alone and doing whatever you want

If you hate your life when you're by yourself, how does having another person making you miserable help? Being that codependent is sad. Focus your energy on getting out and doing things instead of sitting around bitching about the dating pool and you might actually find that 1) single life isn't bad and 2) you might actually find someone worth your time.
>>
I bet you, if dudes made a video about #yaboobsarelittle videos all the crazy sensitive snowflake bitches would be screaming
>>
>>39098397
>>39098467
>>39098484
>>39098625
>bothering to date women that aren't at their cores good people
>not holding out for the diamond in the rough
>playing the dating game for so long that you become jaded, you become part of the rough
>>
>>39098268
>Mention that a girl is fat and you're a complete douchbag, can potentially be shamed by your friends and media

this only happens in cucked countries
>>
>>39098825
Thats taking it to the extreme, if things get bad enough i would ofc leave but point is i would stick around alot longer since there are few options in the dating market for me and this is true for most guys

Ive been single for two years now and sure, being able to do whatever i want without limit is fun but i do miss having sex

>>39098881
By this logic id have to wait the rest of my life
Not all women are terrible but the ones who are decent are taken already in 99/100 cases
>>
>>39098931
Then wait the rest of your life. No reason to have kids if they are going to be messed up from their parents' failed marriage. If you're just after sex, then move somewhere where prostitution is legal. If you're seeking to escape the loneliness or trying to keep the attention of a hot woman, then you have already lost.

Your current mindset has you set for misery in love and in life.
>>
>>39099011
Im not willing to wait forever to find a girl who is somewhat cute, not terrible and able to keep a stable relationship
This isnt an unreasonable demand unless put towards most single girls today since they just arent willing to date
>>
File: 1474834232605.jpg (47KB, 330x319px)
1474834232605.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>>39098572
>I've never worried about my partner leaving me because I know she isn't a whore
>>
>>39098484
>>39098625
>>39098785

Again, you needy, insecure little bitch.

Get comfortable being with yourself first.
>>
>>39098572

You're only half right betacuck. See >>39099062
Choosing a good woman is one thing, but being a leader is the ultimate way to keep a woman, or just a good way to live life as a man.

GL faggot.
>>
>>39098816

This is spot on.

any man who gets upset because of a lack of a trait is a acting like a fucking women.

man the fuck up and get on with your life
>>
>>39099040
Just ask yourself, why do you 'need' to be in a relationship? Like, you NEED car to get to work in the mornings, it's okay if it's a shitty car because it gets the job done. You NEED a house/apartment, it's okay if it's shitty because it gets the job done. But do you NEED a woman? If it's a shitty woman, then it will most likely be a shitty relationship, and is that relationship worth anything if it's shitty? What is the point?

I'm not saying that you should never try to improve yourself or prove yourself to someone you think is a good person, I'm saying that if you know someone is constantly judging you by how you benefit them socially/financially/sexually and will leave you as soon as it is easier to just get a new better boyfriend rather than stick around and help you through hard parts of your life, then why the fuck would you invest any time/commitment/love into them? If you're just having fun on the dating scene, then I understand, but this sense of needing to be in a relationship 'just because' is dumb
>>
File: 1476584965865.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1476584965865.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>>39098881
>implying any woman is a good person
>>
>>39099133
>If you're just having fun on the dating scene, then I understand, but this sense of needing to be in a relationship 'just because' is dumb
I get what youre saying and yeah, its more complicated than that
Im not having fun in the dating scene, i miss having sex and i miss actually having dates. both of which are terribly lacking from the dating scene

Its a give and take, in a relationship its easier to get dates and have sex but the flipside is you are more dependent on another person to do stuff. by this i mean youre less independent, which is natural. You cant do whatever you want in a relationship

If the dating scene was diffrent and there were hundreds of cute, loving girls to date i wouldnt complain but the dating pool is dryer than a goddamn bone so ofc im frustrated by this
>>
>>39099188
Maybe you're overestimating your attractiveness and constantly shooting for women that are way out of your league. Nothing really wrong with that, just that people who do should be prepared to fail is all. I'm sure it's not only a male desire to be in a committed, loving relationship with someone.
>>
>>39098268

Sauce
>>
>>39099214
Ive been able to get girls who are 7-9/10s before and my first gf who was a 9 actually chased me, not the other way around
Im fit, 6'1'', somewhat smart and social. I dont see a reason why i would be below 5

Im not enjoying the dating scene since its dead
I would prefer girls who are lower than me but they are all taken without fail and girls who are my own league are also taken

Im not kidding when i say ive met maybe 25-30 girls who i considered dateable in the 6-8/10 range in the past year and none of em were single, not even one
>>
>>39099273
pics?
>>
>>39099326
No man, if there is one thing im 100% certain of is that you NEVER post pics of yourself on 4chan

regardless of how i look my issue remains, i could be a 3/10 or a 11/10 and still face the same issue of girls always being taken
>>
>>39098769
>Get on Finasteride, Minoxidil and Ketoconazole, consider getting a hair transplant.

Kek, nothing worse than an insecure baldlet, who can't let go of his hair.
>>
I dont know why people always blame women for this.

It's White knights who caused this in the first place. If there were no white knights in the world, women wouldnt have such a big ego.

Women dont inherently have power, its only cause WK granted them the power
>>
>>39100517
Not only the white knights fault
There are more men interested in girls than there are girls for them to date so men face extreme competition wheras women face nearly none

Girls have power because girls are more valueable sexually than men
>>
>>39100545
but by removing white knights sub 5/10s would know their place.

It would at least balance out the market
>>
>>39100555
Are you sure about this?
I dont have the specs of all of it but most dating sites are 60-75% men and thats not accouting for girls who use dating sites just to get an ego boost of having a full inbox/lots of matches

Take away all the white knights overinflating things and you still have a market imbalance where a girl can jump on tinder as a 5/10 and have tons of matches within a day
>>
>>39100579
back in the early days tinder was actually pretty good before women realised they could get 1000s of matches
>>
>>39100605
Exactly, things were good until suddenly tinder became as every other place
Filled with guys and not enough girls to meet the demand

Girls suffer from selection overload, why date one guy and maybe commit to him when you can spend a few more hours on tinder instead and maybe find a better guy?
There are always more guys out there willing to date her, the reverse is true for men
>>
>>39098268
the game is rigged
>>
DELET THIS MODS COME ON!
>>
Fuck it feels good to be 6'3
>>
You guys are getting wired up over nothing.

Most of the time, women settle for whatever comes their way.

As a man you actually have the power of choosing who to pursue.

Improve yourself.

I've had both long and short term relationships. They don't care. As long as you make them feel happy. Money and great attributes help but women don't measure things by merit or numbers, they go by how you can make them feel. Emotions that's it.

Hell, I've seen hot girls settle for men supposedly out their league just because the guy was the only one that wasn't intimated to approach her.

FFS people have preferences just like how men like big birthing hips or huge boobs. Some women are size queen but no all of them.

Don't be bitter.
>>
>>39098268
Come on Blizz wtf nerf women OP Bullshit
>>
anyone tried lifts from aliexpress?
>>
>>39100825

I want to buy some of those

the 1cm version doesn't seem that bad

I use flat shoes and every fucking guy out there is using those CAT shoes with like 4cm more in height (and probably lifts inside of them), fucking scumbags
>>
>>39098268
I'm 5'5 and I don't care about it. I cant
do anything about it but I can do something about my weight.
>>
>>39100839
I agree the 1 - 1.5 cm version is ok and won't fuck up your skeleton

I have uneven leg length so I basically got insoles prescribed with an individualized footbed. they add 1 cm which is quite nice. thinking about adding a layer of 1 cm aliexpress lifts to add even more
>>
File: IMG_9406.png (310KB, 655x977px)
IMG_9406.png
310KB, 655x977px
>>39098881
>become jaded
Ids do lade
U wooden lisen
>>
File: 1468909895761.png (338KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468909895761.png
338KB, 720x560px
>>39098881
>playing the dating game for so long that you become jaded
I haven't been on a date in 8 years and I've become jaded, m8
>>
>>39098268
I never make fun of my bf balding, or not having a big dick, or height. And ive specifically told my bf to let me know if i start putting on weight etc. I also told him ill do the same for him.

So its sounds like youve made a lot of generalizations and assumptions that aret not true for every case. Perhap you should take a step back and wonder why youre wrongfully making these assumptions that inevitably affect your daily social interactions. Youre just creating a negative self fulfilling prophecy for yourself.
>>
>>39098268
Her body is nice, but her face is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>39098572
>I've never worried about my partner leaving me because I know she isn't a whore
Famous last words
>>
File: cheezy.png (842KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cheezy.png
842KB, 600x600px
>>39098628
underrated post
>>
>>39098268
Why only make fun of one group? What are they, gay?
>>
>>39098268

ok
>>
>>39098625
youre a redpilled american who studied the game arent you!

Do you still dream about her?
>>
> thinking anything thats worse for men really matters at all

Sorry man.
>>
>>39098625

Manlet reporting in. Have had no problems moving on to a new girl after a breakup in 10 years in the dating scene. It's not the women, or the dating scene, it's you.
>>
>>39098484
>being such a shitty partner that you can be replaced in one night after an argument

You must genuinely be as emotionally incompetent as you sound.
>>
>>39100652
You keep stating there aren't enough girls to meet the demand. Wikipedia shows that nearly every first world country has more women than men.
>>
>>39102178
that's the main reason women get /fit/
>>
File: polarBear.jpg (70KB, 379x297px) Image search: [Google]
polarBear.jpg
70KB, 379x297px
You guys.

Consciousness creates reality, you were born into a meme family and society but still - wash your brain anew and create some 10/10's for you, who will cook you a steak, cuddle with you and take the D in every hole you want.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.