[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have i done wrong in dating a /fit/ girl, /fit/? it's now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1370117280668.png (40KB, 184x125px) Image search: [Google]
1370117280668.png
40KB, 184x125px
have i done wrong in dating a /fit/ girl, /fit/?

it's now been a year since i've heard from her and all i can think about is her, she squats like nearly 200 lbs and if she's on a cut, she has sexy abs.
and yes her character is amazing too.
>yes we smashed but that's not the point
what do
>>
>>39097305
kill yourself for yet another blogpost spam
>>
>>39097307
i will, after i've gone through my 2pl8 bench plateu
>>
How long did you date
>>
>>39097354
for about 5 months give or take
>>
>>39097305

who gives a flying, fucking, shitting, fucking shit, OP?
>>
Challenge her to a wrestling match
>>
>>39097356
You're pathetic then. It's not her you miss, it's the idea of her, stop being such a faggot
>>
>>39097372
nah, i actually miss her as a person anon.
we shared each others 4chan-ish humor and stuff
>>
>>39097378
If you were compatible you would have dated longer than 5 months

>date someone for 5 months
>not over it after a year
Man the fuck up
>>
>>39097305
Is this from an efukt vid where this skinny dude fucks this skelly chick and they are both suppose to be virgins
>>
>>39097398
long story short, she's afraid of being with me and resorted to going back to her ex
>>39097403
yes
>>
>>39097305
call her, if she's up for it then date her. If not, find another
>>
>>39097421
can't were on no contact terms as of couple of weeks ago
>>
>>39097305
>it's now been a year since i've heard from her and all i can think about is her,

She's cucking you behind your back.
>>
>>39097431
>on no contact terms

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39097877
Means he spilled his spaghetti.
Chalk anothet one up for Chad. lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.