[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ausfit/ where do y'all go? i'm going to snapfitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1450089352222.jpg (200KB, 1852x437px) Image search: [Google]
1450089352222.jpg
200KB, 1852x437px
/ausfit/
where do y'all go? i'm going to snapfitness right now. anywhere better?
>>
they have platforms at anytime
>>
>snap

Yeah I'll bet.
>>
Used to go to a snap in melbourne, it was pretty decent and had everything i needed. Moved to a different commercial gym next to the beach with a sauna and pool which has been lovely
>>
It all depends on the equipment and price really. I'm often changing up because I find better deals nearby.
>>
I've been to Anytime, Goodlife, Snap, you name it.

But now I spent the money investing in a home gym in my garage. And it's a hell of a lot better. I got cardio machines, weights, deadlift area, squat rack, everything I need.
>>
>>39096083
I go to anytime. Its expensive compared to some other gyms around me, but I like the ability to go to any anytime fitness anywhere.

I used an anytime fitness in the city to have a shower before a night out. Super convenient.
>>
>>39096083
Go Health Browns Plains
>>
File: congratulations.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>39096133
>lovely

So what's it like getting buttfucked, you gigantic faggot?
>>
>>39096083
Snap represent! Going to change to anytime fitness though probably, cos theres a million of those everywhere, and theres only 2 snaps even remotely near me
>>
CRUNCH FITNESS
>>
>>39096986
>Stop using adjectives I don't like or else y..you are a faggot
>>
>>39096083
Snap at Gosford. Has everything I need.
>>
Anyone got experience with Jetts in Brisbane?
>>
>>39097458
It's got everything you'll need, I go there because its close
>>
>>39097988
Thanks senpai
>>
>>39096083
how's Zap Fitness? looking to get a gym membership and I want to avoid the australian equivalent of planet fitness

otherwise I'll just go to the uni gym
>>
>plus fitness
i fucking hope nobody this.

went to one for a trial since it was more convenient.
no space, filled with cheap cunts, pretty shit.

keeping at anytime right now.
>>
>>39096083
Snap is better than the rest IMO.
>>
>>39096083
I went to Snap for a year because it was directly across the street.

>no racks
>seriously not even a bench rack, its smith or DBs
>no shower/locker room
>meme cardio, no rower and at least 1 of the 4 treadmills was always broken
>DIRECTLY next to Marks Pizzaria for that dirty bulk
all in all, it was ok. it got me into lifting and i didn't miss more than a handful of days in my 1st year of lifting. now i graduated to home gym master race and i skip all the time
>>
>>39097255
That was basically the gist of my post, yes.
>>
File: power cage.jpg (26KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
power cage.jpg
26KB, 337x600px
Fucking Home-Gym Master Race checking in.

Picking this up tomorrow.

R8 my new cage.
>>
>>39096083
i go anytime
>>
>>39097240
>CRUNCH FITNESS
on nepean hwy?
>>
>>39099731
Any R8s? C'mon Ausbros.
>>
>>39097458

join anytime fitness senpai.

4103 here
>>
>>39096083
I go to genesis. Pretty good gym. Has everything I need
>>
>>39099731
>>39100127
Rate this thing already.

Also to answer OP, I went to PowerCore in South Morang until they turned it into World Gym. Now it is literally like Globo Gym out of Dodgeball.

Still, that was an awesome gym, I have an Anytime Fitness near me, and a Jetts but I prefer home gym, you never have an excuse to miss a work out. As an additional bonus when you DO get to a gym, you walk in like you've been living there and people can't understand how they've never seen you before.

>not hiding your power level with a home gym

C'mon now, Aussies.
>>
i go to revolution, pretty gud

>2 squat racks
>powercage
>2 bench presses
>lots of space for free weights
>mainly other uni guys

would recommend for other perth cucks, only issue is my one isn't 24hr but the rest are
>>
I went to Snap for two years, and then after all the chads kept breaking the equipment and laughing about it, I decided to try the Anytime Fitness down the road, and oh boy, were they about 1000% better. All new equipment, competent manager, so much more equipment so even when it's at its busiest, there isn't anyone waiting for something, not to mention it's two stories, and even has a quiet room to practice workouts without embarrassing yourself in front of the majority, or if you just prefer to work out in isolation.
>>
Derrimut, 24/7 costs $7 a week, cheap af and plenty of equipment
>>
File: images (3).png (21KB, 671x219px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
21KB, 671x219px
Any of you fags go here?

I've never seen so many people with arms thicker than their legs
>>
>>39096083
Canadian Snap represent. bout as good as you can expect with a lack of multiple racks, which makes sense since its for people ith strange hours. I used to get off work at 3am so it was perfect but now i'm back to real nigga hours so i'll swap to something cheaper. if you avoid peak times then you'll probably be set.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.