[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ what is the best way to live a healthy long life? Phys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1400021925767.jpg (33KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1400021925767.jpg
33KB, 960x717px
/fit/ what is the best way to live a healthy long life? Physically, mentally, emotionally.

How can I think my health in the long run? Some people do a lot of exercise, but also eat junk food, cancer infested stuff, red meat, soda, etc. I see people posting here only stuff about specific goals, no matter if they eating shit, they are just bulking, or cutting and that's what matters. Do you ever think about your health?

This is Alejandro Jodorowsky at 86:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ1AX2zBVG8/
He is also quite lucid and funny, uses the internet and everything. To me, that's health in the long run.
>>
bump again
>>
/fit/ is not the place to be looking for any advice on how to live a happy, healthy life.
>>
I've talked to a lot of healthy older people (60+) about this and what I've gathered is stay active, don't eat a lot, and eat healthy when you do. Seems like no shit Sherlock advice but it's pretty straightforward and an easy way to live.
>>
>>39096080
Sounds good enough I guess.
>>
Avoid saunas senpai
>>
Exercise. Eat healthily.

Don't put shit in your body.
>>
>>39095640
most of it is genetics bro

my grandpa smoked a pack a day since he was 13 and drank a lot of alcohol yet lived till 93
>>
>>39095640
Try living your life truthfully to yourself and others, and don't get into a relationship with someone if you're still young and want to fuck around.
>>
A huge chunk of one's health issues is just straight up genetics. Like my grandmother lived to 94. Outside of a back injury from falling on ice in her 40s she pretty much had zero health issues of any nature until well into her late 80s.

at that point she got a little fuzzy in the brain. Yet body health wise, she was still fine.

She never did anything special health care wise outside of walking every day and not getting fat.
>>
File: 000000.jpg (327KB, 1298x796px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
327KB, 1298x796px
>>39095640
don't overeat, maintain mobility, flexibility, and muscle mass. Have good posture. Get your protons, vitamins, and nutrients.

Stay active/have a hobby. Never stop learning and using your brain. Have lots of sex. Find a partner who shares your goals or at least supports you. Try to have a couple friends.

Learn how to relax your muscles and your mind. Don't let stupid shit get to you and don't worry about things you can't do anything about.
>>
File: 1462762149531.jpg (594KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462762149531.jpg
594KB, 1920x1080px
>>39097281
Oh yeah, get enough sleep. As you age people sleep less. So the quality of your sleep is super important. I would spare no expense buying a bed that you find comfortable. Make your bedroom a place that you can sleep fully without distraction. Sleep is so fucking important.

Also consider stillness meditation for 15 minutes a day or more.

Have a sense of humor.

Good luck faggots
>>
Yoga, tai chi, eat 1500 calories per day or less, skip saturated fats and focus on vegetables, legumes, and fruit. Also fish.
>>
>>39096053
This x1000.

Our biggest idol made it to 20 something, got shredded as fuck and overdosed in a sauna.

Go elsewhere for health, longevity, well-being, and balance.

Come here to get fucking jacked and leave a huge coffin.
>>
File: help me.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
help me.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>39097281

>have lots of sex
>>
File: 1409852086539.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1409852086539.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>39097281
>Have lots of sex. Find a partner
Hold up pham
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.