[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If as a DYEL I never had any problem getting women, will lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 384x384px
If as a DYEL I never had any problem getting women, will lifting increase my success and/or caliber of women?

I have had rejections in the last but Iv also been with some women that I would consider way out of my league. I'm not ugly by any means but not many people would call me sexy or hot either which makes me think that my charisma, intelligence and/or social status have been what's helped me this far so if that's the case adding a fit body should damn well make me irresistible right?

TL;DR any bros here who were already pulling chicks find they get laid more now they are fit?
>>
It depends. If you develop BD you'll get less pussy. But if you're like a typical normie (who thinks their shit doesn't stink and that they're perfect) you'll never develop BD.

BD is a symptom of having to much time to yourself to analyse yourself, through the use of many years of introspection, this is something normal people don't develop unless their country is in a civil war or something.
>>
Bump.
I refuse to believe that no one here can relate to this
>>
>>39095498
Well I'm not free of insecurity. Everyone has that to at least some degree. I would call myself a normie though so maybe that helps. With that said, I refuse to believe that this place is as autistic as its made out to be. There has to be more normies here than not.
>>
>>39095528
Well I'm 31, still live with my parents, never driven a car. Haven't had friends since highschool. Never had a job. I'm basically your average 4channer.

I actually had a banging hot professor st my university call me and ask to hook up for causal sex after I graduated. I couldn't even take the offer because of my life situation, I just prentended like I had a GF and didn't want to cheat on her.
>>
>>39095502
You might be able to get girls that are into fitness that would have been previously unavailable to you, but other than that it won't help that much.

I was always somewhat successful with girls when I was dyel but like >>39095498 said, if you start getting BD then you will be fucked (not literally). I haven't been with a girl in over a year because of my insecurities

Is your body already decent? Not too much fat and not complete skelly?

>>39095528
>With that said, I refuse to believe that this place is as autistic as its made out to be. There has to be more normies here than not.

lol
>>
>>39095562
I'm not fat. But I don't have a 6 pack either but my chest is bigger than my stomach. Not that I have a huge chest. Or arms for that matter. There is nothing special about my body I'm in shape but if I walked around without a shirt on at the beach it's not like chicks would be checkin me out
>>
>>39095585
If you want to lift then lift. But don't do it for women. They don't know anything about lifting, muscle mass, strength, etc.

Most girls will be impressed if you can deadlift an object that is over 100lbs. The difference between someone who lifts a few times a week and someone who trains hard 5 days a week (without steroids) will be lost on them
>>
>>39095645
Well I'm not "lifting for women" in fact I'm not really sure why I stared, mostly just for health reasons I guess. Followed by the assumption that the confidence boost I get from being fit will help me in almost every aspect of my life from social to professional. Like i originally stated, I don't need to lift to get woman but one day I'm gonna want to settle down with one of these girls and I would like to think that if I'm fit I'll be end up spending the rest of my life with a different (hopefully objectively better) woman than if I wasn't fit
>>
>>39095452
I'm fairly charming IRL when I need to be, and I'm tall, decent looking, good job etc. So I already have a bit of social status and game, but lifting has definitely allowed me to be much slacker on the game front. Basically I don't need to try as hard to pull the women I used to, and if I try hard now, I can pull better chicks. So yeah, this anon says +1 to lifting increasing quality of girl : effort ratio.
>>
>>39095498
what the fuck is BD? You sound like a faggot. Dont abbreviate if its not a commonly used term faggola.
>>
>>39095452
Its always better to be healthy and muscular than not being muscular at all.

Lifting should improve charisma and confidence because youll never confidence to push yourself through a heavy set and that accomplishment alone provides charisma.
>>
>>39095681

You sound like me. Youre gonna start getting bigger, stronger, faster. Your priorities might change. Sex became the last thing on my mind and i focused all my energy into fitness. Went from a lot of sex to no sex for a long time, but i was much happier.

At the end of the day, the right girl might be fit, might be fat. Its kinda crazy. Once you find the one it doesnt matter how she looks or where she comes from and she wont really care about how you look too.

Lifting should be a fun hobby, not a definition of your life. Dont worry about it too much and dont worry about what other people think about your fitness.
>>
>>39095710

Body dysmorphia you dyel
>>
>>39095696
You are the exact kinda of person I was hoping to reach. I know it's anecdotal but this is what I was hoping to hear.
>>
>>39095740
He says desperately seeking validation for his theory.

It's consistent with my mates too, there's a fairly sturdy argument that it's more me than anything (I feel better about myself, that shows in my laziness, and this whole time I could've been trying less) but if we're ignoring mechanics, and focusing on the relationship between the variables, better I looked, the easier dating became. I'm happy to ignore the details of precisely how.
>>
File: Le Tipo Maximo.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Le Tipo Maximo.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>39095735
then just say body dysmorphia you fuck.
>>
>>39095759

Im not him, it was an obvious guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.