[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else remember this guy browsing /fit/? Vagueley remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Does anyone else remember this guy browsing /fit/? Vagueley remember tinder stories with him getting loads of matches and it turning into him allegedy killing someone
>>
>>39094698
i thought he was a miscer. he was accused of throwing a woman out of a window but said she fell/jumped
>>
He was on misc and he had this routine where he would pretend to push a girl off a balcony but he fucked up and actually did it one time

Or something like that my memory is fuzzy
>>
>>39094717
>
>>39094718
He's just gone to court for it recently, transcript came out and it looks like the bitch was crazy but he kinda fucked it locking her out on the balcony
>>
oh lawd balconybrah was banished from the misc and his poor soul found his way here.

I remember when this happened as i was scrolling the misc it was unbelievable
>>
he's Misc, not /fit/

Misc posters include Elliot Rodger and BalconyBrah

we get scooby

really makes you think
>>
oddly recent news article about it all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3837503/Warriena-Wright-feared-Gable-Tostee-climbed-Gold-Coast-balcony-escape.html
>>
>>
>>39094895
fuck he looks like shit now
>>
>>39094895
Damn he got fat
What a shame
>>
Holy fuck he used to tripfag here all the time.

This is pretty funny.
>>
>>39094914
Trash feet I would toss her off the balcony too.
>>
>>39094895
>He has pleaded not guilty to murdering the young woman, and Mr Tostee's defence lawyer Saul Holt QC said he would not be calling on any witnesses to give evidence nor would his client be taking the stand.
haha gg ez right there

you know you've got a pro lawyer when they don't even bother to mount a defense
>>
I remember in the misc tinder threads before this happened, he would always give miscers advice on how to get girls. It would always involve his condo and balcony.

Oh the ironing.
>>
>>39094895
>'I want to go home. Just let me go home,' Ms Wright can be heard pleading on the audio.

>'I would, but you've been a bad girl,' Tostee responded.

Honestly fuck this kid, hope he rots.
>>
Fucking alpha af
>>
>>39094698
I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THIS FUCKIN GUY
>>
>>39094914
she looks like a roastie

Throw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.