[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /fit/ ever decided if you should fap before going out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: sexy yama.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sexy yama.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
Has /fit/ ever decided if you should fap before going out to the bars or clubs?

Fapping pros:
>Less desperate, girls hate desperation
>Can "be yourself", a calm, collected, smooth operator
>Might be able to last longer if you have sex

Fapping cons:
>Less sexual energy, you won't try to get laid
>Might not be able to get it up

No fap pros:
>Sexual energy, you'll hit on girls
>Bolder and more confident since you want to get laid
>Can actually get it it up because you're horny

No fap cons:
>Desperation might turn girls off
>High strung and not "yourself"
>Might cum immediately
>>
File: 07.jpg (164KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
164KB, 600x900px
>>39094641
Whatever. I approach and get rekt every night out.

Fapping makes little difference.

Do as you like.

>this was not in the contract
>>
File: Zombatar_2.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Zombatar_2.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>39094641

Soon I'll be 50 years old.

I don't even know where the clubs are in this city.

>lives in a USA Top 10 populated area....
>>
if you don't fap 5x a day and you're under 35 you should be able to get rock hard again within a minute of blowing your first load. if not just stay home and save us all the embarassment
>>
>>39096311
damn son.

My dad is almost 60 scoring left and right with girls my age.

Working on cruise ship has its benefits.
>>
>>39096285
how many girls do you hit on per night?
>>
>>39096378
Was out with broski tonight, here's how it went.

Chatted with 2 hostesses at the entrance, felt them out for bf's etc, both taken. One was 16 so whatever. But that ass was prime, PRIME.

Next up some random 3 girls while going from club to club. Asked them for directions and some tips, ended up taking a stroll with them, and during stroll found out they are all taken (surprise surprise). Bailed out using - ''my friend calls us to some another club''. I know its a pretty obvious lie, but whats important to keep the convo casual and normie like. Not just disappear.

And finally a sexy dancer girl (the ones who dance in clubs). She was done with dancing and giving me some eye when sitting alone. I used the opportunity and talked with her. College, how's the job etc, nothing weird, nothing too ''trying to be unique''. Albeit it didnt work. I have a big herpes tho, in my lower lip, so that might be it for today - might've grossed some gals.

Im 27 khv, but mostly because I never go bellow 8/10. And I was autistic in Uni and high school (specially highschool - when it was normal occurence to come home and have my dear mother spit on me for buying wrong brand of cooking oil).

I learned some lessons till that time.

Except for women and sexual experience Im pretty much covered.

I rarely go out tho.
I dont go out alone (tried few times, wasnt at all bad). So this was only because my friend broke up with his gf.
He also got approached by a qt and ended up in some make up sesh. He does look pretty fucking good f a m. Jaw game on point and he is buff mofo. Autistic as fuck tho. hahahaha.
But, truth is looks can pull you out of many shits.

Im solid too, but I think I am also cursed. And my standards are stellar.

It irks me to see ugly guys with model tier girls, if they can do it I can do it too. I could never go bellow what I want.

Thats why I only aim at prime gals.

Might not be the best way, but its mine and I digg it so far.
>>
File: 1476162891287.gif (474KB, 188x174px)
1476162891287.gif
474KB, 188x174px
>>39096471
Stay strong, I dated a model for a little bit. I had my first kiss and stuff. If things go right for me I might be able to fuck her. She knows I'ma virgin though. (20) Is it kill because I didn't lie?
>>
>>39096531
I kissed the neck of 9/10 busty blonde.

Wouldnt let me kiss her (head evasive maneuvers).

I either fail fantastically or win fantastically. no middle.

>(20) Is it kill because I didn't lie?
You are still young, I dont think its bad you said truth. Just dont let your own words make you feel weak, own your shit and be proud, resume as you ordinarily would. Dont feel shameful or whatever.

I actually think there are more virgins amidst model tier 20's girls than in middle tier, since middle tier is attacked by everyone.

Hot girls often think they arent that pretty because guys are afraid of them.

At the end - it depends on the person. Some girls would find it cute at your age, some would find is pathetic at any age hahaha.

Dont let it wreck your brain. Just keep on advancing with her, try to fix up a date at your place. Shave/trim, shower, clean sheets, clean place, buy a BIG pack of condoms (more than 3). And that should cover you nicely.

Just focus on accepting yourself/avoid shame.

Shame kills relations, not virginity, SHAME.

Virginity is a fact, some ppl can fuck like gods from first time, they are comfy with their masculinity and they take what they want (most girls just want to be used).
Some others can fuck many times and remain pathetic shits.

Remember you are superior to her, its natural order of things. Man>woman.

Dont speak of it, just LIVE it.

It made me lose all inhibitins with women, I now cannot resist grabbing their pussy and just kissing them.
Jokes aside. You will do well. Relax.

And yeah I will do my best to stay strong brotha.
>>
>>39096617
As our alpha overlord has said
>grab the pussy
>>
>>39096686
exactly the point I was making hahaha

dude taught us more game than all tyler videos combined hahaha

The older I am the less I respect women, and ironically the more they respond to it.

I realize I am, by being man, superior to each one of them.

Its the way it works in nature for our species.

They arent comfortable with being equal or superior. When they are used as I see fit they shine their true light.

Especially knowing them and their stories by virtue of being 27, seen and heard some shit, been on receiving end of some shit too.

There is nothing I can put above me, in woman's character.
Their lives are easy, coated with adoration (yes even the fat ugly ones). They have no sense of beauty and they have no sense of honor, fairness.
In many ways a woman is not a real being, more a shadow of a true character, a man.

And I say this without trying to be edgy, or hate them.

Its just plain fact of life.
>>
Really?

No fap has the exact opposite effect on me, I'm much less sexually deviant. If I do fap, I'm horny as hell for the next few days until I'm back in a no libido nofap zone.

Weird.
>>
>>39096617
>Shame kills relations, not virginity, SHAME.
This. I have 5.5x4.5 dick and I suffer from severe premature ejaculation. Both my first GF and my first FwB knew I was insecure about my issues and it caused problems with both of them. It would make me lash out at them after sex or when we were hanging out, because I had such an issue with my problems that I thought they did too. Later, I realized "fuck it, and fuck what they think," and found that if I laughed it off or acted like it didn't matter, it didn't to them either. We were both there to have fun. Some women I've been with do still have problems with it, but for 90% of the girls I've been with didn't care unless I made a big deal about it.
>>
>>39096738
Breh, I hope many anons read your comment. Maybe it can help to them and their myths of why they are single.

Women just reflect our mood most of the time.

Hate yourself - great - here have some girls who look at you weird.

Love yourself - here - have some girls that look at you weird, but HEY have these hoes eyeballing you thirsty as fuck, have them too.

I mean, its all normal and logical once you realize they are inferior. You stop caring about their opinions and their unique shits.

And then they default to your state of mind.
>>
>>39094641
>Might cum immediately

Last nofap I did this is what happened. The girl thought I was a premature ejaculator and never called me back.
>>
>>39096826
Read>>39096738
>>
>>39096826
How pathetic has the world become.
Your comment is... my dear god...

And to think I was raised to think they want a sensible caring man who can cry.

Turns out bitches (15-27) only want to be rammed till purple every day.

sad frog indeed.
>>
File: basedbees.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
basedbees.png
81KB, 500x656px
>>39094641

the logic is that you'll be desperate for sex and will have that-morning-after situations with ugly women, so you fap to lose it

the whole bee yourself thing doesn't matter because fapping makes no difference if you're a fucking autist
>>
>>39094641
pathetic
>>
>>39096471
>I have herpes
Well, kek. Why would a chick fuck a dude who clearly has herpes?
>>
File: 1350428222030.gif (2MB, 260x152px)
1350428222030.gif
2MB, 260x152px
>>39096471
>>39096826
>have herpes
>khv
>never go below 8/10

I know there are other ways to get herpes but what the hell
>>
>>39096531
nah man, some girls probably find that pretty cute. I reckon that for a lot of girls its a turn on that she'll be the first girl you ever stick your dick inside, makes them feel special probably. The undevoted excitement you'll feel when you fuck her and the whole "showing you the ropes" , i bet tons of girls are in to that / or at least wanna try it once in their life

That is as long as you're a cute 18-21'y'ol virgin that "it just never happend" for and not a 24+ year old redneck asspie.
>>
>>39096867

>And to think I was raised to think they want a sensible caring man who can cry.

Son of a single mom? <:^)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.