[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone redpill me on the keto diet. 2 days in and I'm literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

File: 1476538079545.jpg (59KB, 1080x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476538079545.jpg
59KB, 1080x752px
Someone redpill me on the keto diet. 2 days in and I'm literally crawling up the ceiling
>>
>>39092304
another gay fad diet. your brain will die without carbs have fun with that.
>>
>>39092304
>literally crawling up the ceiling

Peter is that you?
>>
>>39092304
it gets easier after the 1st week
>>
I went from fat to thin on it, it essentially just killed my appetite.

Now I just track my kcals and bulk/cut accordingly.

At the end of the day, weight loss is just kcals out > kcals in.
>>
>>39092325
All the shit I've read up on it doesn't mention this...

>>39092331
No

>>39092333
Seriously I'm craving pasta like it was crack and I feel like crap. Any hints?
>>
Whats wrong? Why are you crawling up the celeing?

The keto diet is one of the most easiet and satisfying diets to run. If you don't feel well you may be dehyrated, needing minerals (not after 2 fucking days though) or you are not eating enough fats. In keto protein will be your main fuel but fats are going to be what make you feel full and satified. Don't be afraid of the fats. Poor 3 table spoons of cream over 1/4 cup of sliced almonds. Maybe add 2 packets of splenda and two squares of 70% dark chocolate that you grind up in the blender. Eating that always makes me feel full and like I just ate a pint of ben and jerrys or something but it is entirely acceptable to eat in keto. It is calorie dense though so you got to watch it.

Get a couple blocks of your favorite cheese and some beef jerky (not teryaki though or anything with added sugar) an munch on that when your bored and hungry. Start every morning with strong coffee with cream and splenda.

This diet is really easy as fuck.
>>
>>39092346
I think I might be doing something wrong

I'm eating approx 10g of carbs the rest is all just protein
>>
Why wouldn't you eat carbs, the energy source of weight lifting? You're a fucking retard. Just time your carbs around when you're planning on working out, before and after. Wow so hard
>>
I think it is beyond absurd. The brains preferred fuel source is glucose. The body is amazing and through various mechanisms can run on practically anything you feed it. The problem is that it prefers glucose. Eat something with glucose. Also the immediate weight loss from keto can be attributed to a loss in waterweight.
>>
>>39092370
Cheers for this. The idea of eating junk food doesn't reallly appeal. will be grateful for any meal plans
>>
>>39092304
It's the lack of sugar that's doing it. You need your sugar fix and you're losing your shit because of it.
>>
>>39092377
The idea is it turns fat into energy

>>39092383
I'll just have a drink of lucozade. Sorted
>>
>>39092393
This could be it. I'm gonna have to break the conditioning that sweets are bad
>>
File: 1476021549678.jpg (25KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476021549678.jpg
25KB, 552x336px
>>39092371
No/low fats?!
Theres your problem
>>
File: R1-05917-022A.jpg (2MB, 1800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
R1-05917-022A.jpg
2MB, 1800x1215px
>>39092370
>pour cream over nuts then dump fake sweetners and chocolate on top
>keep a few blocks of cheese on hand, so you can gnaw on them when you're bored
>thats how you get healthy
>>
File: 12-joe-rogan.jpg (519KB, 1764x1746px) Image search: [Google]
12-joe-rogan.jpg
519KB, 1764x1746px
the people critical of keto don't understand that your liver can produce ketones that allow your body to run on protein instead of carbs. Thats why it is called keto, because it utilizes that bodies natural ability to produce ketones. Everyone who says 'but guise how do you not eat carbs liek oh em geee?!" hasn't even fucking googled "what is keto?"

you think inuits eat carbs in the fucking winter? no, they eat seals and whales and they are all alpha as fuck. Carbs are easy calories that are easily stored for long periods that are given to beta males, women, and children. The men are out hunting and eating meat every day along with greens veggies and nuts and other fresh real food while the femiine beta males are at home eating pasta and rice from 4 years ago.

Before agricultural (10,000 ya) carbs were a small part of the human diet and most carbs were gotten from roots. Dont be a fagget modern male, eat proten and fat and whiskey and leave the beer and bread and other man boob enchancing food the the disgusting betas with their feminine attributes
>>
>>39092404
I get the concept, and its silly. I could fill my truck with peanut oil, but it runs better on diesel.
>>
>>39092325
you are fucking clueless
>>
>>39092470
If you had a fuckton of peanut oil that you had to drag with you 24/7 and wanted to get rid of in a sort of meaningful way and couldn't sell it, I can think of worse things than using it for fuel
>>
>>39092383

people lose hundreds of pounds on keto, that is not water weight you fuckin ignoramus. You are confusing the initial 10 lbs weight loss that many people experience in the first 2 weeks on keto that is attributed to water weight loss with the real weight loss many people experience after just a few months on keto.

People read about keto, they think it's stupid, and then they just parrot their undeveloped worthless opinion any time it comes up. I know, I did it similarly for years. I even half ass tried it a couple times and I hated it because of my ignorance. Anyone who has done it (and I mean given it real effort for two weeks, a solid 10 days in full ketosis that is) just knows.

Our media is catching on too, epsecially this year alone. Our demonization of eating fat in society has been from manipulation from the feminine minded grain industries like corn, wheat, soy, and sugar. Those things are fucking poision and once youve spent a month in ketosis, even if you go back to eating a carb rich diet, youll avoid or limit those things for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39092451
I only eat fried potatoes with chicken breast fried in olive oil, with a serving of vegetable salad, no beta drinks, cheese or sauces shit

am I manly yet?
>>
>>39092470

your truck was developed to run on diesel, it probably spent a couple years being designed efficiently to run on that fuel

humans evolved over hundres of thousands of years on the savanah, there is no fucking bread, rice, or pizza on the savannah you grain industy whore.

we are supposed to subist on green veggies, meat, animal products, bugs, and occasionally roots and fruts (the only abundant natural source of carbs). If you think we are deisgned to eat muffins for breakfast you are stupid as fuck and I bet you have a loose asshole from giving it up to alpha males on the regular
>>
>>39092550

close dude but potatoes have been selevitvely bred over generations to be feminizing and fattening. you should avoid white potatoes and only eat sweet potatoes (yams) and other primitive route veggies.

also we need a lot of leafy green veggies and eggs and fish to round it out
>>
>>39092304
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>39092304
After a few weeks your blood sugar will normalize and never spike or drop. You'll never get hungry so you'll naturally eat less

Leucine supplement every meal + keto + lifting = results but not as good as a high carb diet

Everything else is nonsense. I use it because I can go a whole day with no food and never feel hungry. Very good for short term weight loss
>>
>>39092440

>mammalian milk and tree nuts are bad for mammals
>inert chemicals do anything at all
>chocolate isnt a gift from the gods that only becomes a poor choice when loaded with artifical white sugar harvested from the sugar caine plant

shut the fuck up fagget, go sell your sons anal virginity to the corn and sugar farmers

farming is nu male shit for beta faggets like you, hunting and gatering and animal husbandry is the answer to your cuckoldry
>>
File: Potato_-Caribe_1024x1024.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Potato_-Caribe_1024x1024.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>39092590
damn.... how about caribe potatoes, just cause they're pink that doesn't shit, right? right?

ye breh, broccoli, spinach, cabbage fucking best vegetables. Gimme some fish recs. I only eat salmon from time to time.
>>
>>39092325

Lebron James still has a brain + a ring. Not on keto, but it works for some people.
>>
>>39092440
top zoz

But yeah it's a fad diet with no significantly different results from just fucking eating properly. Your body adapts to it; and if it's what works for you, more power to you.

>>39092451
Actually retarded.
>inuits are healthy and manly
Ok bud.
>>
>>39092637

I dont now to be honest because I dont eat potatoes at all

look into the paleo diet, paleo and keto are closely linked. Keto allows a lot of fake and unnatural foods as long as they are low carb, paleo allows some carb heavy foods as long as they are from more natural and primitive sources (like sweet potatoes). I do keto but swing paleo only occasionally.

Paleo folks are often in ketosis but it isn't the goal for them. Both diets are alpha male shit.
>>
>>39092627
I can go a whole day without eating too faggot and I can eat all the carbs I want
>>
>>39092304
Putting your body in extended periods of acidosis is not good for you. On keto you won't lose any more weight/fat than you would on any other diet with the same calorie breakdown and sufficient protein.

It's a megameme.
>>
>>39092683

youve obisouly never done keto and your reasearch amounts to 10 mins on google where suprise suprise you decided your current way of thinking was the correct way (wow who da thought huh?)

Spend two weeks and ketosis, after which Ill gracefull accept your apology.

Calories in versus calories out trumps all but carbs are empty calories meant to fatten up beta males and women without having to waste any high value food items like meat and fungi on them (since they sit on their ass and don't hunt). You see that once you do keto, I eat the food in the periphery of the super market, all the fresh foods that need refrigeration. You eat the fagget beta male foods that come in boxes from the aisles of the super market because you are a sedentary beta accountant or artist an I am out being an alpha male and fucking yer wimminz

You eat wood pulp on the regular fagget, its newpaper clipping meant to make you feel fool while keeping the real food for the productive alphas
>>
>>39092371
That's a PSMF you ignorant shit.
>>
Keto is for fatties trying to lose weight.
>>
>>39092748

ketosis is not the same as ketoacidosis you nu male fagget

>On keto you won't lose any more weight/fat than you would on any other diet with the same calorie breakdown and sufficient protein.

you are a hundred percemt correct here but with keto youll always have energy, never feel sluggish, cranky, or light headed, youll always feel full, and youll never be forced to eat the beta male nutritient deficient grains and gruel they feed to the underclass dregs of sexually undesirable males

your choice
>>
>>39092536
t. guy who has been on keto for three weeks.
>>
>>39092813
Yeah the weird breath and stinky piss definitely has nothing to do with acidosis.
>>
>>39092325
Except it takes very little for your brain to function properly and if your body is desperate it can literally convert protein to glucose.

Congratulations, you're an idiot.
>>
>>39092371
You need to eat fat. Just Google Keto Calorie Calculator.
>>
I just want to make one thing abundantly clear: vegetarians, vegans, and assorted leftist beta males hate keto because keto promotes eating more animal products. Just so you uninformed observers understand where a lot of these keto critics are coming from. They want you to eat soy an bulgur and they think eating eggs means you are hitler. They will never accept keto because it is a rightists and masculine diet and it challenges their way of life.
>>
>>39092768
Okay my dude, try to actually gain weight on keto without half of that weight gain being arterial plaque.
>>
>>39092888
Yep, definitely want to train your body to attack protein.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 266x189px
>>39092937
>They want you to eat soy and bulgur

I forgot cous cous, they want you to eat the nu male foods of starving ethiopians and turn your back on the red meat your ancestors have been eating since before they were your ancestors
>>
>>39092947
>Okay my dude, try to actually gain weight on keto without half of that weight gain being arterial plaque.

Your understanding of arterial plaque is decades out of date and based on studies done in the 50s-80s and funded by beta male globalist grain industrialists

eating fats doesnt make you fat, sugar isnt a fat yet it is a thousand times worse for your cardiovascularly than anything else you can eat and sugar is inherent in all carbs
>>
>>39092768
Here, let me help you out:
>it's a fad diet with NO SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT RESULTS from just fucking eating properly. Your body adapts to it; and IF IT'S WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, MORE POWER TO YOU.

I've done a keto diet for multiple months before phag. I liked some aspects of it and didn't like others. I don't eat almost anything that comes in a box, I don't own a microwave, and I only eat REFINED carbs when I feel like I need to quickly replenish energy stores. Because I actually do something athletic other than lift weights 3 times a week. I also hardly eat sugar.

But none of this applies to why you're retarded. You're retarded for equating inuits with healthful living.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23529899
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953603005045
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18457208
>>
File: 0082_-_XHykLww-150x150.gif (14KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
0082_-_XHykLww-150x150.gif
14KB, 150x150px
>>39092304
enjoy your low test.
>>
>>39093038
I also believe that keto is one of the most dangerous diets to advertise to the average person simply because most people don't know how to maintain a healthy intake and will look at keto and say "wow I can just consume as much fat/protein/alcohol as I want and I'll get abs of steel like that Teen Wolf guy?! Fuck yeah, take that doctors!" and then wind up 10lbs heavier.
>>
>>39093006
No, it really isn't and no, it really isn't. Gaining weight on a high fat diet will 100% make you fat. Sugar is certainly not good for you but "1000x worse" lets me know you're uneducated and "sugar is in all carbs" lets me know you're willfully ignorant. Yes, all carbohydrates break down to glucose. Because that's what your body uses for fuel. Protein can be broken down and built into glucose, better not eat any protein then either.
>>
>>39093038
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23529899

you are confusing modern inutis who have been expsoed to the poison of modern industrialized diets with the pre 1920s inuti I was refering too.

without a doubt pacific isnanders are the most alpha of all human races but look at them today, they consitenyly have among the fattest fatties to ever fat becasue their alpha genes are being posioned with the sugars of modern diets

I never said modern alaskans who live in the suburbs are all super fit, they are irrelavantto my argument because modern uniuts and other snow people of today EAT A MODERN WESTERN DIET YOU FAGGET NU MALE VEGAN SISSY BITCH
>>
>>39093086

dude, over %50 of people are currently obese

youll be hard fucking pressed to eat 3000 calories a day if you arent eating calorie dense nutriet defecient posionsous carbs

you are now literally trying to argue that keto makes you gain weight (or there is some danger there of that) and you are really just being stupid as fuck

your probabyl have blue hair in live in portland oregon you sissy fagget
>>
>>39093107
Ah yes, the Eskimos of old who were so shitty at war they got pushed to the fucking North Pole. Great masculine icons.
>>
>>39093107
>Gaining weight on a high fat diet will 100% make you fat.

Stop trying to obfuscate my message. I am not saying that but I will say this. I will bet you 10,000 fucking dollars that you will simply not be able to get fat on a diet of less than 20 grams of net carbs a day. You simply wont. Keto isnt a high fat diet you mong, its a high protein and moderate fat and no carb diet. You dont even know what keto is and youve already maintiend a position against it for no reason except your felicate little fagget ego

you fagget nu males are now trying to arue that keto makes you fat? im done here because you are obviously more concerned with your opinoin being right that having the right opinion

impartial observers can read the positions promoted in this thread and I feel the anti-ketoers have failed in promoting ther femininst nu male fagget diets that have already made %50 of society overweight.

Yeah, keep eating carbs. Pasta, rice, pastries, cous cous and all that wood pulp shit is all good for you while the bodies of other living organisms like plants, fungi, and vegetables will make you fat. Of course.

My sons will literally be ass raping your sons.
>>
>>39093157

yeah, and the british, nords, and germans who were masters at war are literally handing their women to the men of other races

we should definetly eat the potatoes, grains, and oatmeal that those beta males eat. By the way my name is Abdul and me and your wife will be in the bedroom tonight dont disturb us
>>
>>39093177
>its a high protein and moderate fat and no carb diet

No, it's a moderate fat, high protein, very low carb diet. Have you actually done any research or is this pure shitposting?
>>
>>39093197
How fat are you bro? Only fat fucks need the keto diet to get slimmer, when I needed to lose weight cals in/cals out worked just fine for me and I didn't feel cranky nor sluggish nor lightheaded after the first week,
>>
>>39093177
>its a high protein and moderate fat and no carb diet

hmmm
>>
>>39093126
You're proving the point though. >hard fucking pressed to eat 3000 calories a day

YOU need that. Tumblr fatty bitch doesn't. CoD hero doesn't. Almost no one under 16 does.

> over %50 of people are currently obese
Also wrong. In Canada, it's about 29%. With 41% overweight. Overweight is irrelevant, because more than half this board probably falls there. They don't fall into the obese range, though.

>you are now literally trying to argue that keto makes you gain weight

No, I'm not. I'm trying to argue that it's a dangerous diet to promote when people only read the headline and first two bolded sentences of something. Which obviously doesn't apply to this highly educated board of fatties trying to go on keto because they ONLY need to lose 150lbs due to their previous knowledge about healthy eating.
>>
Honestly, this whole diet thing is one huge clusterfuck
>>
>>39093200

I don't get it, aren't we saying the same thing?

>>39093255

I was 250 at my heaviest and yo yo dieted for years. Now I hover between 180 and 190 at 72" tall and I don't even need to tell myself to stop eating because with keto you get full once you are nourished.

Yeah, I was a fatty. So are about half of the rest of everyone else exposes to a modern commercialized western diet. I was poisoned by carbs and lit so many others I couldn't even see it until I have it up.

If you are not fat you probably dont need keto, just eat a well rounded healthy diet. If you are a fatty (hello the majority of people eating the high carb western diet, yes most people are now fat because of the dietary guidlines the fagget vegans are promoting in this thread) keto will save your life brother.
>>
>>39093200
>>39093287
It's moderate protons and high fat.

>>39093297
Relax m8. Preaching to the cultists serves no purpose. It's another fad that will go away in time. Next step would be vhigh protons with carb cycling. I'll actually save this post for later bragging right.
>>
keto is good if ur not stupid.
eat lots of vegetables and spinach, healthy fats and proteins and ur good.

keep carbs under 20g and get lots of potassium and iodine.

after 2-3 weeks u'll get "fat" adapted and strenght and endurance returns to normal.
mood is better on keto too
>>
>>39093297
>Overweight is irrelevant, because more than half this board probably falls there.
It's fairly relevant. I can find the stats if you want but I'm guessing if you factor in BF%, athletic overweight people are <10% of that.
>>
>>39093297

dude, youre a fucking candain

you still worship the quuens nutsack you fagget

i cant belive that I, an honest to goodness masculine ruggedly individualistic american, have wasted brain power processing the opinoin of a feminized euro-centric fagget little foreign nancy

I literally will never value your opinoin in any meaningful way and I look forward to watching your entire country and all your women get forcably raped by spoiled chinese noveau rich.

you almost had me for a second you trickster fagget

by the way I shot my smith and wesson model 19 last night that a Nevada highway patrol officer used to kill degenerates like you with in the 1970s. It doesnt have the canadian prerequisite 5" barrel so the queen says you are literally not even allowed to look at it while mine is sitting in the center console of my 20 year old SUV

you should either kill yourself or just go full trap already
>>
>>39093311
I'm glad you managed to lose weight dude, I did a lot of research and looked into keto diet when I had ~5 kilo I wanted to lose but it really didn't appeal to me because my stomach can be really sensitive to high fat etc
>>
>>39092355

It's the keto flu. You're going to feel like shit for a while until your body starts using fats for fuel.
>>
File: 1476465354353.jpg (62KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1476465354353.jpg
62KB, 968x745px
>>39093366
>goodness masculine ruggedly individualistic american
>>
>>39093393

Why is that even funny? That's my legal name as it appears on my concealed carry license.
>>
>>39092304

Carb starve on rest days. Carb up on the meal before your lift. You should be fine.

My problem is finding variety on a budget atm.
>>
>>39092370
>cream with sliced almonds and splenda
anyone who follows this meme diet is completely retarded
>>
>>39092451
Or you can just eat carbs and get exactly the same results as keto
>>
>>39092304
>literally crawling up the ceiling

That's probably something else, then. The keto diet doesn't give you the ability to defy gravity. Were you recently bitten by any radioactive spiders?
>>
>>39093107

>you are confusing modern inutis who have been expsoed to the poison of modern industrialized diets with the pre 1920s inuti I was refering too.

Right, the one that conveniently has no reliable scientific evidence looking at their population's health. You can just make up whatever you want about them.
>>
>>39092451

>Before agricultural (10,000 ya) carbs were a small part of the human diet and most carbs were gotten from roots.

They were still a large part (main part even) of most human diets and were mainly gotten from fruits.
>>
from what I gather in this thread keto is for fat /pol/tards seeking masculinity through their diet of all things
>>
>>39092355
Craving pasta is a chromium deficiency.
>>
>>39093652

I dont browse pol you fuck

Ill concede the rest but i bet youre a vegan who tries to care about things so cruncy granola bitches touch your peenor

yeah, keto/paleo is really the rights answer to the lefts veggies/veganism

sort of like how rightists are more likely to lift weights and bodybuild while leftists are more likely to run and bike

oh, now you dont like this anology anymore do you mr feminie side-aware?
>>
>>39093656
No, it's an iceweasel deficiency.
>>
>>39093686
0/10 if trolling. If not trolling, holy fuck your autism level is off the charts
>>
File: 1471034293505.jpg (286KB, 875x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1471034293505.jpg
286KB, 875x1125px
>>39092304
You do know carbs are still in your body for the first 2-3 days of keto so ketosis wasn't even started. Also for ketosis to set in you must start with 0 - 5g of carbs whatsoever for at least 5-7 days. So basically, meat, cheese, water, lettuce, colliflower. For about 5 days preferably 14 days. Then you get to jump up to about 15 g of carbs after day 14, on the 3rd week you can go up to 20 carbs, and stay on that till you see you weight loss slow down, then you can moderate your carb levels till you hit your goal weight. It shouldn't be used for more than like 6 - 8 months because its not designed to be a long-term diet. Its just a very fast fat loss diet. If you go long term you can start to see complications.

If you follow the strict forms of the diet you can drop fat insanely fast.
>>
>>39092371

then your on an atkins diet. enjoy dying early.

just add a carton of double cream everyday. easy calories easy fat.
>>
>>39092304
Despite what all of Neg Nazis are saying, Keto is fine, you just have to figure out what your baseline carbs are for time spent in anaerobic throughout the day--as well as your mandatory minimum car intake for things such as brain function. I've done something severely similar for almost a decade now for ultra marathons. I'm 6% body fat and still alive. You don't sleep as well because you aren't taking in as much sugar, obviously, so once you get out of that carb crash reality, sleep just doesn't come as often.
>>
>>39092371
>the rest is all just protein

You will 100% die.
>>
>>39092536
>manipulation from the feminine minded grain industries
This is an actual thought someone had. This occupied someone's brain long enough that they decided to share that thought with others
>>
>>39092451
Do joe's nipples lactate?
>>
As I see it. The Paleo diet is the last desperate attempt to make animal products "healthy". The science is overwhelmingly one sided telling us this. pubmed.org is your source. Our ancestors adapted to eating meat because they migrated from our national habitat along the equator to areas where calories where scarce. So with our ability to use tools we could hunt animals. Think about it, all animals are born with the tools needed to gather/hunt their food. Humans are the only ones really using tools, and look how much decease we have today because of it. Decease we don't see in the animal kingdom. Its a big difference to adapt to some thing like eating animals because we need calories for the day or actually evolve 12 more enzymes to digest carbs as humans have done. Our digestive track is most like a frugivorous, we have encymes to break down carbs we don't have any natural ability's to be able to hunt down, butcher and digest animals without tools. Plus cooking grains gave our brains a constant stream of glucose witch aloud it to grow twice in size in 2 million year. It wasn't eating meat like the Paleo movement will twist the facts to make you believe. Oh and according to Harvard and WHO scientist eating meat is as much of a carcinogen as smoking half a pack of cigarettes s a day. Just saying. Plant based whole foods.
>>
>>39095095
>Deceace
>digestive track
About the level I'd expect from someone who doesn't understand that humans hunted by use of their endurance, tiring the animals out first instead of killing them by hand.
>>
>>39092625
Danielle Sharp
>>
>>39095095
t. a 21 year old vegan, furry, and pantheist
>>
>>39095095
>we don't have any natural ability's to be able to hunt down, butcher and digest animals without tools

That's why we have a huge brain so we're smart enough to use tools. The brain uses 20% of your energy and it requires lots of fats to run smoothly. Fats are the energy of choice, long-lasting and healthy. Protein is structural and carbs are cheap fuel that burns fast.
>>
>>39092304
is this trappy, or a lookalike?
>>
>>39095961
traps have the aesthetic and never the bone structure

op is most definately a QTpie grill
>>
>>39092304
so would i be correct in saying that
>redpill me
means
>google for me

trying to translate this millenial idiot language
>>
File: 1868589.jpg (228KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1868589.jpg
228KB, 691x1024px
>>39092304
it helps burn fat, sure
but not enough to warrent like suffering over not eating carbs
tbqh senpai just eat your TDEE (above or below depending on goals)
and reach that protein number
lift, eat,sleep
u'll b ok
>>
>>39092331
Kek
>>
File: 1317787330846.jpg (16KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1317787330846.jpg
16KB, 251x251px
>this whole thread

So is keto good or nah?
I'm not fat btw.
>>
Started keto cut about 4 days ago, and ill feel the better than when I was bulking on high carb. I literally did not feel a single symptom of keto flu. I did get muscle spasms from low potassium, but that is taken care of now. Just take a decent multivitamin and get potassium, magnesium, and fiber and you are good to go. Also brazil nuts have the most fat per net carbs I believe.
>>
File: adam demamp small face.jpg (19KB, 633x486px) Image search: [Google]
adam demamp small face.jpg
19KB, 633x486px
>>39092371
>I'm eating approx 10g of carbs the rest is all just protein
>>
>>39092304
do it if you have candida problems. if not just eat your carbs and stop stressing about diets
>>
>>39092370
Just so you know, beef jerky is actually shit for keto. Usually about 6 grams of carbs per ounce (90 calories) and relatively low fat.
>>
>>39093177
I just want to say that this anon doesn't speak for all pro-keto people like myself. It's a good tool for fat people to lose weight, but this anon's way of talking about it is what makes ketoers look stupid. It's not about having a more correct philosophy about carbs or being better than anyone else, so get off your high horse. It's just a weight loss diet
>>
>>39097667
Keto is good for fat people needing to lose a lot of weight. It should be used as a tool for losing weight, but not maintained long term. It's not good for people trying to increase athletic performance or lifts.
>>
WHAT ABOUT PALEO?
>inb4 walk the dinosaur
>inb4 ArcheLOLogist

I ONLY EAT WHAT OUR ANCIENT OLD ANCESTOR ATE
>>
>>39092652
>Lebron James still has a brain + a ring. Not on keto
>Not on keto
>Not on keto
So basically you brought up his name for absolutely no reason.
>>
File: 1475950815904.jpg (132KB, 972x676px) Image search: [Google]
1475950815904.jpg
132KB, 972x676px
>>39092451
This unironically, except I drink gin instead of whisky and I'm a grill.
>no hunger/shakes when cutting
>easy to hit proton macrons
>loads of fiber for comfiest shits ever
>lost weight easily while living off of stir fries, homemade kebab, and burritos (low carb tortillas, major key for success)
>tastes better than CRB
>less bloaty (dunno if that effects guys too?)
Best feel
>>
>>39092536
>Our media is catching on too, epsecially this year alone. Our demonization of eating fat in society has been from manipulation from the feminine minded grain industries like corn, wheat, soy, and sugar. Those things are fucking poision and once youve spent a month in ketosis, even if you go back to eating a carb rich diet, youll avoid or limit those things for the rest of your life.
This is your brain on keto. Thanks for proving the critics right.
>>
File: scientific american.png (361KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
scientific american.png
361KB, 400x528px
>>39092568
>humans evolved over hundres of thousands of years on the savanah, there is no fucking bread, rice, or pizza on the savannah you grain industy whore.
People ate grain from the stone age on. And now, suddenly, we shouln't? Pic related, it's you.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.