[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to get out of skeleton mode? Eating so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: spooky skeleton.jpg (130KB, 939x452px) Image search: [Google]
spooky skeleton.jpg
130KB, 939x452px
Why is it so hard to get out of skeleton mode? Eating so much is a chore.
>>
I hate skele fags so much. I spend my day thinking of shit I would kill to eat...

Just go make an 800 kcal protein shake or something to end your day off with
>>
Here you go you lazy bitch.
https://www.caloriecount.com/svunt-shake-half-whole-milk-recipe-r559324
>>
>>39092179
How many times a day do you eat?
>>
>>39092179
fucking reverse fat acceptance.
>>
>>39092179
LIQUID CALORIES
I
Q
U
I
D

C
A
L
O
R
I
E
S
>>
>>39092207
Fpbp
>>
>>39092179
Do this >>39092207
or learn how to cook so you can make eating enjoyable.
>>
>>39092207
I've been a strength coach for 5 years now and you wouldn't believe the skeletons that roam around out there. I'm thinking about firing a client right now who just DOESN'T EAT ANYTHING. He weighs 110lbs at 6", is completely stuffed and nearly has to throw up after drinking a 600kcal shake. He was on holiday for two weeks and at our first meeting after he came back I saw he lost the little weight we made him gain during the last months because he "didn't want to ruin his holiday by eating". Sometimes I get this inner anger against people like that that is quite similar to the anger I feel against morbidly obese people. This irrational feeling that they should just die then like they would have three hundred years ago. Then I calm down and realize it's not their fault they're so fucked up. But man.
>>
Ya I feel you. I weigh 170, have a defined 6pack, sculpted V and lots of definition. I've never weighed more than 173. Eating is a fucking chore. I eat so much food - mainly whatever the fuck I want and I can't ever gain weight. Woe is me
>>
>>39092524
>Then I calm down and realize it's not their fault they're so fucked up

why not? they're retarded for not accepting the fact about calories in VS calories out
>>
>>39092524
(assuming you're not pulling our leg about being a professional strength coach)

Why do you think this is? Frankly it boggles me that anyone has problems eating enough to gain weight if they know they need to, when there's so many people out there (myself included) who have had to make serious lifestyle changes to not eat too much (not fat now; 10-15% bodyfat, lots of muscle). Could it be low T? Could it be they were raised more by their mothers than their fathers, or maybe the fathers were also raised more by women than men, and were indoctrinated into female eating patterns ('must be as thin as possible or men won't want us!' sort of thinking)? I just don't get it, considering that the human body is *evolved* to eat and store calories.

>>39092569
How many times a day do you eat?
>>
>>39092569
post pics with timestamp or gtfo you fucking auschwitz
>>
>>39092591
>>39092599
they do understand the concept of calories in Vs calories out but often times their parents didn't really feed them when they were kids because the parents themselves were underweight. there are families out there who eat two carrots for dinner and don't even drink water with it. then the child gets told they will "get a stomach ache" when they eat anything that is calorie dense or that "fat, sugar, salt, yadda yadda is killing you" and they become adults with a really fucked up realtionship to food.
Also you need to think about how serious the necessary lifestyle changes can be for those extreme cases. imagine feeling like throwing up for 3-5 hours after eating a meal that I would consider a snack. at that point you start to think about if you you really want to gain weight that badly. their stomachs are tiny due to decades of fasting and they don't even realize HOW extreme their undereating is. they need to gradually stretch their stomachs, change their habits and their mental relationsship to food for MONTHS until they can slowly start to gain some weight. Most strength coaches don't take these clients and I honestly don't know if I'll continue to keep taking them for much longer. It's a huge pain in the ass to completely reprogram a persons concept of eating.
>>
>>39092599
>>39092524
>>39092741
I just remembered this one time where a female skeleton client told me her boyfriend "ate like a literal beast" and that she could never even imagine eating half as much and that there must be something wrong with his digestion. when I asked the boyfriend what he ate during the last days and calculated the calories in my head it turned out he consumed about 2000 kcal a day. the look on her face when I told her that my successful clients and I eat three to four times as much as her boyfriend every single day.
>>
>>39092207
I'll never understand them unless they have some sort of a serious eating disorder. There's nothing easier than gaining weight. I'll gain a kilo in a weekend if I let myself go.
>>
>>39092741
>>39092803
Makes sense. A case of nurture versus nature. You're right, helping them make the long-term lifestyle changes necessary would probably be harder than an obese person learning to eat *less* all the time. It would be a full-time day to day job, sitting on them to make them eat 6,7,8,9,10, however many times a day small amounts, gradually increasing it over weeks and weeks, until they could eat even an average amount, let alone enough to actually make serious strength gains.
>>
>>39092872
and then when you gradually increased for weeks they go on holiday and stop eating for days because it's "too bothersome".
obese people have a completely fucked up relationship to food too. Still, making obese people lose weight a lot easier for one huge reason: They KNOW they're fucked up because they've heard it from everyone, including doctors, their entire lives. They come to me because they know they need to change or they might actually die.
Skeletons are another story. Men might be made fun of by other men because their skinny but their families, doctors and girlfriends usually don't care. Female skeletons are often even looked up to by other women even though they are so damn weak they can't even carry their own groceries to the car. I've had a client that could do TWO REPS of deadlifts with the empty bar from boxes. I'm not talking voluntary failure, I'm talking shaking as fuck on the second rep and not being able to lift the third rep at all.
>>
>tfw i'm too poor to bulk
>tfw lactose intolerant

Such is life as a poor college student
>>
>Using the same excuse as Obese people
>muh Genetics
>i just Can't eat enough
>>
>>39093001
rice and oats aren't expensive. either you want to bulk or you don't, stop lying.
>>
>>39093098
Those are just carbs and fiber you mongoloid
>>
>>39093109
so?
>>
You fucking eaterfags are sick.
>>
>>39092957
>>39092872
Hmm I think you're missing something. Some people naturally don't eat - the same as how some people eat when stressed for comfort, I tend to skip meals when stressed. Of course I have to mentally will myself to eat even if I don't want to so it's not an impossible task, but the thought that I have an 'eating disorder' is wrong.
>>
>>39093109
combine those with chicken and fish, which are cheap.

>chicken breast/thigh/canned/etc
>frozen tilapia/salmon/pollock/etc

and get a decent whey protein, or whey isolate so you can make sure you're getting enough. they aren't expensive. just mix them with water.
>>
People who eat less tend to longer.

Bulkfags btfo
>>
>>39093001
>>39093109
buy a bunch of peanut butter then dumbass, tons of calories for very cheap and some protein
>>
I grew up well off with lots of food but I just am never really hungry. I think some people experience hunger differently. Bodybuildings good for me cause I eat on a schedule otherwise id have np skipping to do othwr stuff I enjoy. Was 6 foot 4 145, now im 192 after 5 years, no cuts. Just slow bulk 4 life, its cool.
>>
>>39092207
If I could eat whatever the fuck I wanted like ice cream, chips, cake, etc. then I'd have no problem eating. It's when I have to choke down another fucking chicken breast or a whole plate of beans or some shit that it gets overwhelming.
reee
>>
>>39093204
You are not supposed to eat calories when you are trying to get stronger dumbass. Only protein and fiber.
>>
>>39093184
>tend to longer
Tend to your disgraceful lack of an education, you fucking nimrod.
>>
>>39092957
>Female skeletons are often even looked up to by other women even though they are so damn weak they can't even carry their own groceries to the car. I've had a client that could do TWO REPS of deadlifts with the empty bar from boxes. I'm not talking voluntary failure, I'm talking shaking as fuck on the second rep and not being able to lift the third rep at all.

What's the issue here exactly? She's a woman, she's not supposed to lift shit, just look pretty and if she's nice and skinny then she's set for life.
>>
>>39093182
>rice, fish, chicken with whey shakes
get ready to hate your life in a week or tow
>>
>>39093239
By that logic no man needs to lift either. It's [current year] and almost all non-labour tasks can be done by anyone stronger than a 10 year old.
>>
>>39092524
>>39092599
I am a skele and there are various reasons for it. my parents never played sports, neither did my sister and I. I grew up being underweight and even got back problems from it. I was called nerd, etc in school and started self harming, including starving myself and then stuffing myself with chocolate and bread. For some years I was disgusted by eating, especially in front of other people. I also became a vegan for a while and I still obsess over the bad impact the little meat and dairy cause. I can eat much better now and use a weight gainer. but it is not easy. there can be many reasons
>>
>>39093253
Wrong. A man has to look strong and manly. We are men, not numales. Women however are still women.
>>
>>39093229
Awww lardass can't connect the dots properly?

So sad
>>
>>39093260
cont: lifting made me learn to eat better, thank you /fit. now I have breakfasts of 5 eggs with 1 can of sardines + bread e.g.
but I still struggle and when I have a bad day I don't eat well + skip workout. I am still skele for you standards and have ffeelings of shame, because my family thinks weird of lifting and sports. they are very serious and intlellectual
>>39092741
agreed
>>
File: `.jpg (154KB, 1048x864px) Image search: [Google]
`.jpg
154KB, 1048x864px
>>39093266
>Women however are still women.
Damn that impeccable logic.
>>
File: 1469825067686s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1469825067686s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>39093301
>tfw to intelligent to lift
>>
>>39093218
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>39093323
Right is clearly anorexic.

In high school and college there were a few of these girls who were really fucking thin but just to the point where they didn't show bone. They had really fucking sexy twig legs and arms and thin bodies that made me rock hard. Gorgeous slender creatures. Every night I would imagine myself pinning one of them down in bed while they would struggle and would be too weak to do anything and then I would sex their petite, graceful bodies. Beautiful, graceful, like swans.

I would honestly rather have that than a "I wish I were a man" /fit/ girl.
>>
>>39093218
>
>>
>>39093345
>>39093409
What? /fit/ is always so anal about removing carbs from your diet and now suddenly it's okay?
>>
I was pretty fucking skelly I went from 140 to 190lbs over the last three years, it was pretty easy tbqh
>>
>>39093178
are you very underweight? if not then I wasn't talking about you at all.

>>39093217
do you know that you don't have to eat 100% clean all the time? nobody exept scooby does it and nobody exept scooby recommend it.

>>39093239
>>39093266
look who freshly arrived from r9k. back you go.

>>39093260
>I also became a vegan for a while
good lord you hate food that much?

>I still obsess over the bad impact the little meat and dairy cause
it really doesn't. stop worrying. your relationship to food is still not where it should be. food is fuel your strength training. it is in no way poison. don't let vegans bully you into thinking animal products are in any way bad for you. eduacte yourself.
>>
>>39093384
>I would honestly rather have that than a "I wish I were a man" /fit/ girl
too bad you will never have either.
>>
>>39093447
That's beside the point
>>
>>39093457
it's really not. you have massive issues with women.
>>
>>39093384
>They had really fucking sexy twig legs and arms and thin bodies that made me rock hard. Gorgeous slender creatures. Every night I would imagine myself pinning one of them down in bed while they would struggle and would be too weak to do anything and then I would sex their petite, graceful bodies.
Yea that explains a few things.
>>
>>39092871
i go one day without eating the amount of calories i need to i pretty much lose my weekly progress. i have a high metabolism and do alot of work that requires me to move alot and be in hot conditions. its so much more easier to lose weight in my opinion cause all you have to to do is stop eating or eat less calorie dense food
>>
>>39093432
>are you very underweight?
I was 140lb at 6'2 until 22. In past ~2 years I've gone to 185 (current) because /fit/.
>>
File: YOU.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>39093218
>>
>>39093480
No I don't. Although I would like to know what made you think that.
>>
>>39093423
because we're talking about bulking and you need them for such purposes
>>
>>39092599

>thinking THEY'RE the ones that might have low testosterone when you have the same problem most women have
>>
also my body takes like 4 days to stop being sore yet everyone seems to do their work outs " every other day "
>>
i wish i was a skeleton
>>
>>39092179
I wish I was her skeleton desu senpai.
>>
im retarded
>>
>>39092569
>170
>sculpted anything
>>
>>39093628
fuck did you say faggot
>>
>>39093260
200-210lb vegan at 6'1 checking in
Not an excuse.
>>
My willpower broke today and I've already eaten about 6000 calories worth of bullshit. I eat until I get sick if I don't control myself, which isn't necessarily hard, but in some shitty situations I just lose control.

I hate how I deal with food, most days I can be at a 750 calorie deficit no problem, but then that one day comes once every week or two weeks where I eat 6000 calories due to a shitty work related situation. Just fuck my shit
>>
>>39093649
could you give me some meal examples, pls?
I can't stand tofu + artificial meat products....
>>
>>39093738
Tofu is aids and artifical meat products are basically poison.
Oats, vegan protein powder, nuts, legumes and the like, done. Then just add shit around that to achieve good overall diversity. The majority of my protein comes from black beans, cashews, lentils, and oats. But that's because those are foods I like.
>>
>>39093766
hm that sounds like a quite limited food choice, I would get bored...
>>
>>39093738
a big juicy steak + stop being a little bitch 1xF
>>
File: oct16.jpg (55KB, 373x794px) Image search: [Google]
oct16.jpg
55KB, 373x794px
>>39093260
>>39093301
>>39093738
me btw
>>
>>39093931
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>>39093488
>i have a high metabolism
>>
>>39093931
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON
>>
>>39093931
THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON
>>
>>39094019
What?
>>
>>39092524
>110lbs at 6"
Swole as fuck
>>
>>39093766
how are artificial meat products basically poison if they're usually made of a mixture of legumes?
>>
>>39094840
also, called me retarded but i really like the taste of tofu (also good macros)
>>
File: LF1IjMt.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
LF1IjMt.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>39092524
>6' 110lbs
dam son, at my thinnest I was 6'2 130lbs

160 pounds now and still dyel as fuck. that lanklet feel when
>>
>>39093229
Nimrod means hunter, silllywilly. Sure you aren't the uneducated one?
>>
>>39094926
tofu is like eating pure soy and salt. shit for your body, pham. you don't want to turn out like cosm- i mean, narcissa, do you?
>>
>>39096266
>shit for your body, pham
Soy is way better for you than fucking meat, pham.

And if you're going to bring up estrogen let me remind you that the animals you're eating are pumped full of hormones in order for them to grow faster and fatter, and you end up consuming them. While the phytoestrogen and soy does nothing to hormone levels.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 720x572px
>>39092179
I determined that my weak point for meals during the day was between lunch and breakfast. So after a small breakfast I blend up the following: 2 cups of homo milk, half a cup of rolled oats, scoop of plain unflavoured whey powder, spoonful of organic hazelnut butter, 8 ice cubes.

After adding this to my daily meal routine I've actually started to gain weight. I'm almost at 140! I've never ever been 140. I think I'm gonna make it. I like that shake because it's not disgustingly sweet, and no stupid peanut butter. Fuck peanut butter, you overpower all other tastes.
>>
>>39092179

>be skinnyfat
>problem with eating enough calories
>after workout feel like puking
>start doing light cardio after strength training
>HOREYSHEET APPETITE

Also go to McDonald's or any other fast food. Lots of calories, but won't keep you satiated for long.
>>
>>39092179
Start drinking milk with every meal. Don't like milk? Bleach
>>
>>39093323
Who is the girl on the left?
>>
Do I start bulking and wait till in increase in weight then go to the gym and get fit or should I go to the gym when I start bulking?
>>
>>39093423
You're conversing with the strength crowd now, or just the newfags who haven't become "aesthetic" yet
>>
>>39097433
I'd love to get me some extra aid in growing faster thank you
>>
>5'11 200 lbs
he ain't got the juice like that
>>
File: 1460428275692.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1460428275692.png
11KB, 211x246px
>grandma grew up in a poor household in 1940, only ate 1 meal a day
>she decides to spoil my older brother with tons of food she never had as a child
>they don't do that with me since he got fat
>mfw he's now 6'10 and i'm 5'10
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.