[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which exercises are just plain bad and cause injury eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_11020-hqdefault1496333575.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11020-hqdefault1496333575.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Which exercises are just plain bad and cause injury eventually despite form?
>>
Running and probably ohp and curls. Also leg extensions
>>
>>39090208
That's literally half my routine
>>
deadlifts and squat
>>
>>39090289
deadlift is 100%, i can argue about the squats, since if you progress correctly, if your form is perfect you wont get any injury, its one of the most natural movements in the human body(unless you dont have some genetical back bullshit)
>>
upright rows. that pussy machine thing girls love doing
>>
>>39090208
Yup, running is bad long term (unless you're doing it right and 90% of run fags do not). OHP will cause shoulder problems and leg extension are just bad news.
>>
>>39090198
Upright rows, leg extensions, behind the neck OHP and heavy deadlifts and squats after years of doing them
>>
>>39090208
>curls

literally how
>>
>>39090336
This.
Curls have to be the safest exercise of em all
>>
I reckon flat bench and stiff leg deadlifts.
>>
>>39090324
>Upright rows, leg extensions, behind the neck OHP

THESE
>>
>>39090392
>>39090336
Using a straight bar with heavy weight can damage the tendons in forearms.
>>
>>39090323
>OHP
>shoulder problems

I could testify to that. What do I replace OHP with?

Also, what's the best running technique?
>>
>>39090449
jesus fuck...you can get ran over by a car if you walk on the sidewalk. i fucking hate hearing people using the excuse of 'you can get hurt' for not doing shit. you can literally die doing normal every day things, so you dont want people to curl because 'using a straight bar with heavy weight can damage the tendons in the forearms'?? go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>39090198
Man what's wrong with OHP? That's like my favorite lift.
I thought shrugging at the top nullifies the infringement
>>
Why are leg curls bad?
>>
>>39090662

Plz respond to this
>>
Most injury prone workouts

>Bench
>Squats
>OHP
>Deadlift
>Curls
>Tricep extensions
>Leg Curls
>Calf Raises
>Dips
>Lateral raises
>Nigerian butter raises
>Leg curls
>Running
>Bicycling
>Pulldowns
>pull ups
>Any pushup variation
>Concentration curls
>breathing
>>
>>39090662
it puts a shearing force on your knees stick to diddlys, squats and leg press
>>
>>39090769
kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.