[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I burn fat without going back to spooky skelly? I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0985.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.png
2MB, 750x1334px
How do I burn fat without going back to spooky skelly?
I started lifting and eating about 4 months ago on some bro split, I've gone from 62kg to 75kg, but I've basically entered skinny fat mode.
It's entering summer here and I just want to look alright without a shirt.
How should I trim off fat while keeping the very small amount of muscle I've gained?
Should I just keep eating and lifting but throw in lots of cardio? Should I switch to strength training?
Please help /fit/
>>
>>39086495
Didn't read, but you're gross. Try lifting.
>>
>>39086525
I have been consistently for the last few months, I know I look gross that's why I'm asking for advice m8
>>
If you went from 62 to 75 in 4 months hardly any of it would have been muscle, so stay away from outrageously high surplus. Stick with +300 and don't cut when you don't have muscle to show
>>
SS GOMAD
>>
>>39086567
I definitely don't eat at an outrageous surplus but I started eating less skelly like before I started going to the gym, I don't really know what should be done.
Do you think if I just try to eat at my maintenance and do cardio I'll lose the fat and can lean bulk?
>>
Lift more
>Entering summer here
Too bad. You're not going to look good this summer.
Think of next summer and lift more. Stop gaining weight dumbass, eat at maintenance. You gained too much.
>>
>>39086495
>Bro split with no muscle.

Why even lift ?
>>
>>39086533
if you go to a beginner strength routine I would suggest this PPL routine honestly

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

I started SL 5x5 and I wish I added accessories other than pullups and dips

I like adding dips on my push days as well.

Also I went up weight really quickly but even if you stick with low weights for a while try and get a strong mind to muscle connection and feeling the proper muscles when lifting.

I should point you to the sticky though...
>>
>>39086636

No. Eat at a surplus. Keep it mild and you won't gain much fat. You will however gain a little so don't use that as an excuse to stop.
>>
>>39086724
>>39086809
Thanks both for the advice, I'm hoping if I keep putting in the effort I'll eventually start making it
>>
>>39086976
if you put in your hardest every time you go you'll see improvement.

Even on the shit days you need to go in and work hard as fuck and leave feeling sore.
>>
3,500 - 6,000 calories a day
>>
Do what the others advised, eat at a slight surplus and lift hard, but smart. Get on an actual program like SS with chins and dips, switch the powercleans for rows instead.
>>
>>39086724
Not the same anon, but thanks for the ppl though, have been doing something similar, but its nice to get some variety
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.