[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've worked out ONLY my left bicep for three weeks now and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: shaggy-wtf.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy-wtf.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
I've worked out ONLY my left bicep for three weeks now and it STILL looks like fucking pussyshit compared to my right arm.
>>
It probably doesn't look that bad. Look in the mirror.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 259x383px
Same here. My left bicep feels "tight" for some reason and there's some weird marks on it. I hate doing biceps.
>>
Pics
>>
>>39086023
Nigga I do. My right arm is nice and round and my left is just fucking flat.
>>
>>39086015
Wow OP are you saying you dont notice considerable gains in 3 weeks? Wtf man thats so strange!
>>
Same problem my left bicep is way too stronger and bigger, im not even lefty wtf
>>
File: kercho.jpg (47KB, 694x388px) Image search: [Google]
kercho.jpg
47KB, 694x388px
>>39086039
Not sure if sarcasm
>>
>>39086039
I've been working out my left and right arm at the same time, but my right was gaining more than my left. So I thought it was only slightly biased so I started focusing more on my left arm to compensate. Then I got fucking furious and just did exclusively my left arm. I'm pretty fucking mad desu. It's been two months already and I still haven't even been able to increase my weights because my left arm is just infinitely weak.
>>
>>39086015
For sure i can tell you all... this isn't bait im in the same spot as OP but i work both arms equally... starting with the weaker one ofc... tho they dont look the same.
>>
>>39086031
Oh shit, are you me
>>
>>39086039
?
That is suppose to be strange if you work one muscle group for three weeks. Wtf are you going on about?
>>
>>39086549
you generally can't tell a different in muscle size in 3 weeks. Usually 2-3 months is when you notice providing you are eating and sleeping and training well (which I doubt OP is)
>>
>>39086058
Fucking dumbass. Start using your left in every day life. Pouring your milk, stirring your drink, picking up your cup to drink, fapping, cooking, everything. Use exclusively your left hand.
>>
>>39086588
I can't tell if OP is implying he goes to the gym and only does left bicep exercises, or that every time he does an exercise involving arms he only uses his left bicep.

But wouldn't you agree that if someone were to do legs and nothing else for three weeks straight (5 times a week) that they would see gains in their quads/hammies? Provided they ate, slept, and trained well.
>>
crabposter
>>
>>39086681
I'm not saying they wouldn't grow, but it would be hard to notice such improvements in only 3 weeks in my opinion
>>
>>39086015
yea theres your problem
>>
>>39086058
Like the other anon said you have to remember you use your right arm for everything primarily. Your right arm is getting worked out soooo much more throughout your daily life.
>>
>>39086031
>>39086517
you're not doing the stretch part of the exercise. you're stopping mid way through a curl instead of go all the way down like you should
stopping working it and ice it until the tightness goes away
>>
>>39086015
>What is buring fat and toning.

You won't get noticeable results if you are lifting under 200lb.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.