[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true there's a point of no return? For example if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476492458211.jpg (612KB, 1279x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1476492458211.jpg
612KB, 1279x1279px
Is it true there's a point of no return? For example if you never did sports seriously in highschool there is a good chance you're body is too underdeveloped to get big?
>>
Of course not, that's fucking retarded. Highschool sports weren't even that rigorous for the most part.
>>
nah nigga look at the former holocaust victims in some of the transformation threads
>>
File: 1308878325704.jpg (38KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1308878325704.jpg
38KB, 294x313px
No, there is no "point of no return," it just gets harder to start the older you get. Get the fuck out there and do it, YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT
>>
>>39084664
all those years doing sports add muscle, albeit slower than gyming for the same time. it will take a few years to make up for never doing that shit and having 0 muscle, then it will take an additional few years to get big
>>
If you still look like a 14 year old kid at 20, perhaps things aren't going in your favor
>>
>>39084829
FUCK this is literally me

for fucks sakes why did I have to click on this thread. please tell me i can still make it.
>>
>>39084847
You wont look any worse by lifting
>>
>>39084858
god damn it I just want a nice body :(
>>
>>39084847
You're 20. Literally nothing is too late for you
>>
>>39084664
>tfw I've had birthdays just like this, with my mom and my grandma
>tfw not even a kv
>>
>>39084664
There is no point of no return, just a point at which you'll get smaller returns for your effort. High-school and college are when your body is absolutely most optimized to build muscle and get in shape. When you get older, your muscle building and especially recovery capabilities plummet. A one year transformation when you're 19 may be 2 or 3 years when you're 29.

Anything can be accomplished with enough time and effort, it'll just take more time the longer you wait.
>>
The only thing playing highschool sports does is make it a little easier
If you did something like gymnastics or wrestling when you were young and kept it up its going to be really easy, if you only played in highschool it will be easier. If you never played sports it's gonna be hard but everyone can do it. One buddy of mine was 100lb soaking wet 6'2 and within 3 years worked up to 200lb mostly muscle. It can always be done
>>
>>39084664
Why do people celebrate birthdays, wasting money on candles, empty calories and decorations.

I just tell everyone in my family to leave me alone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.