[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a recovering fatasfatass who's lost about 35 lbs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fat feel.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat feel.gif
15KB, 633x758px
I'm a recovering fatasfatass who's lost about 35 lbs. I look so much better than before, I just look like a normal fat person instead of some morbidly obese blob. I still have a lot more work to do, but I've made definite progress.

Why do I hate myself more than ever, and why do I feel motivated to quit even though I've already come so far?
>>
File: _83864483_pa_r.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
_83864483_pa_r.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>39082481
because you're a fucking coward

you're only starting to leave the mentality of your own delusions

"oh, i was fine when i was fat!"
"i dont plan to live past 40 anyway, its cool.."

PUSH PAST IT

FUCKING GET RIPPED YOU SICK KUNT

WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>39082481
I think you've broken past the delusional phase of being overweight. When:
>you think that you don't look as monstrous as you do
>you think it's impossible to lose weight
>you think changing your eating habits is incredibly difficult

Now you see it can be accomplished, and you're disappointed you didn't do it earlier. But that's the same when it comes to progress in anything, really.
>>
>>39082481
>Why do I hate myself more than ever
Because I'm guessing you still see how much more work you have to do, despite the success you've already made. Most people are so overly self-critical that they don't account for their wins, only their losses.

>why do I feel motivated to quit even though I've already come so far
See above.

http://www.wisdomination.com/screw-motivation-what-you-need-is-discipline/

Go read that. Then look for a system to maintain your discipline. There's no hard and fast rule that works for everybody, but you'll find recommendations plastered all over the internet. Go find something that works for you.
>>
>>39082533
To continue, I'd liken it to starting a new hobby or a sport.

You start out like "haha, I suck but this is fun!" but the further you progress, the better you actually do so you begin comparing yourself with others, and wanting to better yourself more and more to the point of being discouraged and wondering if you should quit.
>>
Because it's part of your self-image to be a fatass
>>
>>39082481
are you that guy who's been eating those jars of peanut butter???
>>
>>39082580
I used to eat peanut butter and chocolate chips by the spoonful
>>
>>39084846
I want to be able to do that and not gain weight or get diabetes. Fugg

T. Recovering fat fuck food addict
>>
Join Spark People app. Count your calories. record the calories every time you open your fat mouth. It feels awful when you go over your limit, so it'll help motivate you. Also from the social aspect, other fat people are trying to lose weight as well, and there are plenty of success stories/ people to compete with
>>
>>39082481
You don't feel worthy of looking the way you do. It's the reason why ex fatty women still have such low self esteems.

You have to continue working out and you have to start tellinf yourself that you deserve the success that you're having. You're working hard, you deserve results.
>>
>>39082481
>normal fat person

there's an oxymoron for ya
>>
>Nth attempt at escaping fatassdom
>4 weeks in
>optimism starting to wane
>depression creeping in
>scale says I'm doing well
>running out of things to keep me occupied
Determined to carry on, at least until Christmas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.