[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get stood up on Tinder date >Was going to eat outside,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476475079927.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476475079927.png
50KB, 675x547px
>Get stood up on Tinder date
>Was going to eat outside, as going out is a big deal for me
>Go home hungry
>A powerful desire to order two large pizzas from Domino's
>It's not even an acceptable cheat meal, as I didn't even get to interact with a female

WHY IS KEEPING A PROPER DIET SO HARD WHEN YOU'RE DEPRESSED? I DON'T WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND BUY FOOD AS EVERYONE ON CAMPUS WILL KNOW I'M A SAD BITCH THAT STAYS HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!
>>
Your issue was trying to go out with a woman that apparently didn't really have much in common with you

It's probably the best decision I ever made

Only go on a tinder date after realizing that you're quite good for each other
and if you just want to get a sexual release go to an asian massage parlour
>>
You probably got stood up because you're fat therefore ugly. And you went home to make yourself uglier. Good job.
>>
>>39082170
Or OP is so Fucking ripped and handsome the bitch got cold feet
>>
>>39082170
I'm not fat and have a 6/10 face which she knew from my photos.

>>39082779
Impossible as I didn't actually even to to the bar at the agreed time. I expected her to text me asking where I was so I can leave my house and tell her I'm on my way.
>>
>>39082855
lol you stood her up
>>
>>39082855
kek what
>>
>>39082935
I don't like sitting in a crowded bar by myself like an autist while I wait for her for 5-10 minutes or so. I'd bring my laptop, but I don't want her to think I'm poor as it's an old thinkpad. So I figured I'd wait in my house and wait for her to call as I live about 7 minutes away and would be there shortly. But she never called, so she must not have appeared.
>>
>>39083618
You're a fucking idiot. Learn to sit in public for 5 minutes. People sit at bars all the time alone. Just play on your phone so you don't have to talk to anyone until the date arrives.
>>
>
>>
>>39082077
Not your blog fag
>>
>>39083618
Bringing a laptop to a bar? What? I wouldn't ever even think of that... Dude, I'm no smooth talkin' Don Juan or anything but if you can't be comfortable hanging around at a bar alone sipping a drink or two and making small talk with people around you, you really gotta work on your social skills. Like >>39083638
said just be comfortable with being out on your own, try talking to people, meeting peoople, etc
>>
>>39083618
>id bring my laptop to a bar/date bc id possibly be waiting for up to 10 minutes

1/10 troll
>>
File: you are not people.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
you are not people.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>39083618
>I got stood up
>didn't even go there at the time
>expects the woman to call for you
You have a lot more mental issues than just depression.
>>
>>39083866
>making small talk with strangers
Not necessary at all, don't fool the autist to be even more scared of the world than he already is.
>>
File: Polish (5).jpg (75KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
Polish (5).jpg
75KB, 530x800px
I'd have just eaten out alone, fuck it you're already there.

I go away for work sometimes and I'll go out for dinner alone and have a few drinks.

Often you'll get talking to someone I fucked a 15/10 qt waitress in Poland who just sat and had a bit chit chat.

It's all self control in this game bucko.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.