[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did lifting + fat loose help him attain this jawline or did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

did lifting + fat loose help him attain this jawline
or did he do some kind of surgery
>>
>>39080324
Yeah
>>
Age, lower body fat, one is a candid one is for modeling.
>>
>>39080324
it could just be the lighting

i look like a potato in some lighting and very chiseled in other lighting

this has actually led to a lot of weird issues for me, im not even sure what I really look like
>>
>>
>>39080324

it's surgery

don't be a moron, look at the insertions, you can even measure it
>>
File: a_barkley_i.jpg (20KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
a_barkley_i.jpg
20KB, 195x262px
>>39080324

gazillions of dollars from Yurofreaks and CR7 can afford a personal chef, non-Mercury laced fish, grass fed beef, free range chickens, the list goes on....

and he is *paid* to do exercise.

>solved
>>
File: cr7.png (420KB, 501x435px)
cr7.png
420KB, 501x435px
>>39080324
Is this shopped`?
>>
why soccer players can afford doing meme bodybuilding routines?

are they just meme players that they can afford to develop useless muscles for their sport?
>>
>>39080324

he reached the natty limit OP
>>
>>39080324
Looks like a flying squirrel tbqh.
>>
>>39080438
soccer players are famous for being lazy so its not like theyr gonna bother doing squat and deadlift if they are not forced to do it
>>
Curious

I have great bone structure, just kind of a baby face and a tad double chin

is it simple as surgery to tighten it up?
>>
>>39080324
losing bodyfat + lighting +photoshop did
>>
>>39080461
facial hair+ cut the sides
>>
>>39080461
You probably have a weak chin, and yeah, there's chin implants and jaw advancement surgery.
>>
>>39080458
Tfw I quit soccer because I hated playing with a bunch of lazy pieces of shit
>>
>>39080394
what insertions?
>>
>>39080488

No, my chin is great, I really have a great jawline, when I suck in my cheeks a little it looks model-tier but relaxed it's fuller
>>
>>39080438

I actually have seen some soccer players training with smith machines loading less than a plate lol

The only soccer player i know who did heavy squats was Roberto Carlos and he was elite level because of that

Soccer is so shitty
>>
>hardwork

Which shitskin facebook fuckhead made this
>>
>>39080513
No. At my university there's some soccer players that squat at least 3 plate
>>
File: laughing fur.jpg (96KB, 684x534px)
laughing fur.jpg
96KB, 684x534px
>>39080406

>a personal chef is the reason you can get ripped without steroids
>if you're paid to lift, your mind gets triggered and releases extra anabolic hormones

the sheer stupidity of these natties.

>t-t-the rock is not on gear! h-he has a p-p-p-personal chef... and is p-p-paid to put things up and down
>>
File: king.jpg (51KB, 500x500px)
king.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>tfw you will never be the GOAT
>>
>>39080513
>>39080513

My buddy played basketball at a D1 school and has basically never done a squat in his life.

I hate his genetics.
>>
>>39080546
sports are 90% genetics anon doesn't matter how much you squat, i have newer seen a correlation between how strong and how good a soccer player is
>>
>>39080651

This, and not just speed and agility, but mentality. Shit that you can't see or measure well. So much is intuition, especially in soccer.
>>
>>39080686
yeah, your positioning is crucial
you gotta feel the right spot in the right moment
>>
>>39080724

The right positioning, the right decision, the right pass, shot timing, it's so much.

That's why you hear about these "up and coming" pacey and/or ultra-athletic fags fizzling out quickly, that's their only asset and it doesn't pan out well in the long run. Messi isn't a paragon of athleticism, he just has a crazy supercharged soccer processor in his brain that makes all the right moves at the right moments and sometimes you just can't teach that shit.

That's less critical in some other sports, like American football, which are more specialized and position-based. A linebacker only has a select amount of decisions he needs to make and has a necessary physique to succeed in his role so the emphasis on intuition is less.
>>
>>39080378
Your chiselled likely, think of a fat ugly person you know. Have you ever seen them look fit in a photo?
>>
>>39080772

>thinking Messi isn't fast

keks
>>
>>39080651
I'd say it's the other way around, sports are 10% genetics and 90% hardwork. You can get pretty far with hard work but you have to both give it your all and be geneticly blessed to make it into the super elite.
>>
>>39080772
messi has autism
a normal person cant be so focused on their surroundings
>>
>>39080816

He is fast, but not exceptionally so compared to all of the athletes out there

But he is very quick in tight spaces, and part of that is his intuition, he is making the right movements on a cut

A better example would be someone like Iniesta who's basically a fat bartender playing soccer, he's successful because he can survey a field in analog and see a play develop before it has and make the right pass

Ronaldo was good before he decided to go turbo-athletic, it may have raised his ceiling by a bit but it wasn't the fundamental reason for his success
>>
>>39080812
i meant my face being chiseled vs potato ish in different photos
>>
>>39080861
>>39080861

Actually being this autistic.
>>
>>39080861

The super elite are all there mostly due to genetics

There is no shortage of hard work at the college/junior level
>>
>>39080885
>knowing this much about soccer

whyyyy
>>
>>39080961

[spoiler]I was a little obsessed with FIFA for a few years[/spoiler]

my favorite sport is still football
>>
>>39080555
You mean the manlet that chokes every chance he gets. lol ok.
>>
>>39080513
> I'm from the only country that HATES fútbol and every player here sucks

Anecdotal evidence, burgerbro
>>
>>39080909
you have clearly never played a sport at high level.
>>
>>39080898
Yeah, people with potatoe faces rarely look good in photo shots, but people with good features can look bad very easily. Think about it like this, it's harder to make something bad look good than it is to make something good look bad under random common factors.
>>
File: Hahaha Faggot.jpg (14KB, 229x281px)
Hahaha Faggot.jpg
14KB, 229x281px
>>39080555
>Took growth hormones
>Still a manlet
>>
>>39081794
True

Thanks for the reassurance mate
>>
>>39080968
it was a good post dont worry
>>
>>39080324

Legit answer:

>HGH
>>
File: young.jpg (6KB, 187x270px)
young.jpg
6KB, 187x270px
>>39080324
just an bad photo, he's always had a good jawline, but losing the extra fat doesn't hurt
>>
the fact he has clinical autism is testament to the fact we all have the ability to make it
>>
>>39084409
you're thinking of messi
>>
>>39080885
>Implying Messi isn't the fastest with ball control
>>
>>39082827
Its known that he has had plastic surgery too. Look at him when he was first drafted. Totally different person. And no, it's not because he's at a different BF.
>>
Y'all are some dense mofos if you think someone with a few hundred mil lying around wouldn't get a few procedures done to upgrade to a 10.
>>
>be former fatty for my whole life
>get /fit/ and discover I have an angular square jaw with high cheekbones
>also thicc neck

Its like emerging from cocoon mode. Fat is the worst thing on a man.
>>
>>39085556

Shit you know, why not

Dude got bored with his status as "top footballer" and wanted to be an icon, I'd do it
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (50KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
50KB, 600x350px
>>39085556
Forgot pic
>>
>>39080553
There's a pretty tremendous difference between The Rock and Ronaldo. Ronaldo has been a professional athlete for something like a decade, non-stop. The Rock has always been an actor of one kind or another.

Ronaldo being ripped definitely comes having all those things anon mentioned (plus his, you know, career of being a world class athlete)
>>
>>39080324
He looks like he dropped some body fat, flared his lats, got a tan, and had better lighting.

real hard work paying off.

and yes he obviously looks better than me but the retarded bitch who made this photo clearly doesn't understand much about photoshoots
>>
>>39080772
Dude you are so wrong about American football. You fucking definitely have never played it. The intricacies of being a CB for example are insane, at the pro level so much more so.

Actually I'm probably being anal because I did play, offensive positions are relatively simple when you have the playbook memorized
>>
>>39085903
>wwf isn't a professional sport
W E W
L
A
D
>>
>>39080324
He had a massive potential even before he lifted or whatever
Its very hard to stay on top for as long as he has but having a shredded body didnt make him get there
>>
>>39085565

He's not even done with puberty in that left pic is that from like 02?
>>
Drugs
doping
gear
gas
hot sauce
Rocket fuel
Steroids
Vitamins
>>
>>39085565
>plucked eyebrow
>better haircut
>tanned face
>uses skin cream
>did something with his teeth
>got older
>>
>>39087684
>mandrama
>sport
>>
File: 519274672781.jpg (177KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
519274672781.jpg
177KB, 1124x1024px
>>39081842
>makes more money in a month than you will in your life time
>actually has a hot gf
>tfw
>>
>>39091339

I really like this image.
>>
>>39080861
No Ronaldinho was one of the best players and he never even tried
>>
>>39091895
This is one of the most stupidest statements I haver ever read on /fit/. Congratulations.
>>
>>39085498
>implying that's not Robben
>>
>>39085533
>first drafted
Amerikek detected
>>
>>39085565
>got a tan
>lost a few % of body fat
>sorted his teeth out and then smiled less widely
>>
>>39080324
He had it, it was just covered with fat.
>>
>>39092967
He's kinda right: Ronaldihno would sneak out of quarantine before a big match and go drinking. Everyone who trained him from Halilhodzic to Ancelotti disliked him for his lack of discipline - but he was still at the top of the game for most of his career.
>>
>>39085565

WHAT THE FUCK did he do to his teeth? I need this
>>
>>39080324
Would suck on him til he passed out from oxygen deprivation.

About 1 million tons of homo.
>>
Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.Tongue posture.
>>
>>39080458
No wonder so many brown people love it
>>
>>39080324
The little powerbottom fuccboi had a lot of work done and is on heaps of gear.

Looking good = more money no matter how shit or great you play.
>>
>>39080461
How old are you? I was always lean but lost a decent amount of fat after high school. Just age and lifting seem to tighten my face
>>
>>39085565
>>39094812
If he got his fucked up teeth fixed I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that he may have had other cosmetic surgery.
>>
File: IMG_1802.png (280KB, 596x450px)
IMG_1802.png
280KB, 596x450px
Was this natty or did he get surgery?
>>
>>39080324
>Implying a random scenario can compete with professional lighting and photoshop in any way even remotely comparable.
>>
>>39087668
>The intricacies of being a CB
> American football
stay pleb u fat dumb americuck
>>
>>39097125
wow I've never once heard this totally unique opinion before on this website. I thought europeans loved american sports and thought it was the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>39096997
This honestly looks like it has more to do with camera focal lengths. The first two pictures looks much more compressed vertically compared to the last row
>>
>>39080555
/sp/ shit
>>out
>>
>>39080513
You actually need skill to play FOOTBALL

unlike handegg where you have a have role as long as you are big
>>
ITT: Burgers discussing soccer while having absolutely no idea . Seems about right
>>
>>39098725
Yes, I imagine most Italian players spend more time practicing their dives than any other athletes train anything. Shit's masterful.
>>
>>39080458
you are seriously retarded. they are in the gym 5 times a week in the premier league.

>t. worked with a premier league S&C coach

you have no idea how hard professional soccer players work. no idea. Not a single clue. Infact I am almost certain you are fat and look like shit.
>>
>>39080491
you quit because you were shit. who are you fooling.
>>
>>39095554

When Ronaldinho stopped trying his career as one of the worlds best players was over. He was able to play at a decent level for a few years afterwards because of his GOAT tier technique, but he was no longer one of the elite.
>>
>>39100187
Luke Shaw was apprently able to bench press 120kg the first time he bench pressed or something like that according to some pundit. Those guys just focus more on excercises that prevent injury and make them better at soccer, not getting bigger och better at squating or what ever /fit/ counts as "real training".

They get paid for playing football, so why would they waste time training for powerlifting when it can cause unwanted injurys that can destroy thier career?
>>
>>39080324
>bf
>photoshop
>chewing gum
>roids, or any other drugs for performance
Pick four.
>>
>>39100440
You don't understand man. It's not about getting bigger. It's about making the lean muscle strong enough to withold the forces in a game. They will do a lot of eccentric training on their hamstrings, calves and quadriceps to prevent injury to any soft tissue. They are in the gym doing squats all the time. It's not powerlifting, I never said that. But they squat a lot. And when they do, they squat big weight.
>>
>>39101080
>It's not about getting bigger. It's about making the lean muscle strong enough to withold the forces in a game
Thats injury prevention
>They will do a lot of eccentric training on their hamstrings, calves and quadriceps to prevent injury to any soft tissue
See the above
>They are in the gym doing squats all the time. It's not powerlifting, I never said that. But they squat a lot. And when they do, they squat big weight.
They do strength training that improves their preformace on the pitch, just like I said.
>You don't understand man
What is it that i dont understand? We say the same things
>>
>>39089647
>vitamins
wew
>>
>>39080324
his pecs make me wanna throw up
>>
File: ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg (77KB, 615x409px)
ronaldo-tip-toes.jpg
77KB, 615x409px
>>39080421

It's real.

This guy was genuinely ugly. That's why he is still vain, self-conscious and has a massive ego.
>>
>>39087684
this is the only kind of wrestling thats a sport
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.