[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFFFFFFRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS Whatcha liftan? Howsya dietan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: 1427224122701.jpg (86KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1427224122701.jpg
86KB, 500x750px
FFFFFFFRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Whatcha liftan?
Howsya dietan?
Whatcha treatan?
>Feeling feelan?
>>
Managed to get laid with zero effort and it didnt really help my mental state overall

Also got a raise and im actually more happy about that
>>
>>39080057
Just finished up my B day with an 85kg strict press single, 120kg front squat single and a 100kg power clean single. Been solid.
>>
>>39080072
More money means more supps and gym time meaning more gains breh
>>39080086
Nice breh, keep on it

Treat yourself every now and then guys
>>
No one else?
>>
>>39080057
Bumperoo

Where my bros at
>>
>>39080057
Whatcha liftan?
Struggled today.
Failed Push Press 85 kg x 3, only was able to do 2.
Paused squats kicked my ass but I did em.
Pullups were also tough, but I was able to do weighted dips pretty well.

Howsya dietan?
On an involuntary cut right now.
Living in a different country and going to school so I have no income really, naturallly my weekly grocery buduget is much smaller.
North america has cheap, based bulking foods. Europe, not so much...although milk and nuts are cheap as fuck, but they only get me to maintanence levels.

TL;DR, good

Whatcha treatan?
no idea what this means
>>
>OHP day
>Working up weight
>Do 12 reps(to failure) of 115lbs after 4 sets of increasing weight
>Pumped
>Do 5 reps of 1pl8
Fucking HYPE
Next week is deload week then I'll find my new 6 rep max the week after.
>>
File: 1467863096438.gif (475KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1467863096438.gif
475KB, 206x196px
Leg day at the smallish gym in the housing communityI live in. It's okay but no deads, squats, or compound workouts here. Trying to make up for it with MAXIMUM REPS PER SET!
>>
File: 631.jpg (32KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
631.jpg
32KB, 400x465px
>>39080057

Cut going well
Shoulder hurtin' but back day don't give af
Going over to my yoga instructors place 2nite :)
>>
>Whatcha liftan?
Nothing, got work till 11 then have to come home and go to bed and go right back tomorrow morning
>Howsya dietan?
It's alright
>Whatcha treatan?
Not sure yet, maybe oreos
>Feeling feelan?
I dunno, there's this girl I've become infatuated with in one of my classes, we have been talking a lot, got all her socials, gonna try and ask her out next week
Just want this weekend to fly by so I can be done with work and see her
>>
>>39080495
>Failed Push Press 85 kg x 3, only was able to do 2.
Try again next time breh
>>
>>39080502
ohp = makes you feel like a god
>>39080517
same here man, only 1 squat rack and its always used
need to wait up to 20 minutes to do my SL compounds
>>
>>39080495
i live in Denmark, bananas are rather cheap here, try to get hold of some rye bread with a shitload of seeds. rye bread is extremely cheap here and it packs a ton of calories and fibres
>>
File: tmp_15882-images(6)-572816240.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15882-images(6)-572816240.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>Did squats today 295x5 300x5 305x5 315x4
>Eating whatever I want
>I might drink beers tomorrow, maybe
>tfw I am 100% feels now
>mfw
>>
>>39080057
liftan back and biceps. fucking love back day, gotta do my rows, hnnnng
dietan pretty good, on bulk so feels good man
>>
>>39080683
yea im in NL, I have been on the lookout for something that can take up a lot of calories but isn't absolute shit for you.
Ill check out the rye bread.
Thank god for Kebab when I desperately need like 1000 calories in a pinch

>>39080643
thanks breh
>>
>>39080689
show quads
>>
>>39080719
how do you bulk in NL
>>
>>39080057
i cant stand this pic
>kill egos
>posts ass online
>>
>>39080756
?
>>
>Whatcha liftan?
Nothing, Friday's are my off days to sit at home, watching something I've already seen on Netflix or play CS, and brood with a six-pack and a burrito.
>Howsya dietan?
Winter is here (finally), so upping calories to 4000. Grocery shopping tonight. More sandwiches, less salads.
>Whatcha treatan?
Beer and maybe a can of Pringles
>Feeling feelan?
Limbo-y. Gf hasn't really said more than three words to me in the last week, going to a new gym tomorrow, more depressed than usual at home but fine at work.
>>
>>39080829
4k calorie bulk breh

>Limbo-y. Gf hasn't really said more than three words to me in the last week, going to a new gym tomorrow, more depressed than usual at home but fine at work.
Sounds like you've got to talk to your madame
>>
File: rugbrød.jpg (369KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
rugbrød.jpg
369KB, 2000x1333px
>>39080719
just make sure to buy some ryebread that is not some whitebread ryebread look-a-like, the darker and the more seeds the better
>>
>>39080823
dummeh
>>
>>39080884
wot
>>
File: LB.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
LB.png
8KB, 225x225px
>Whatcha liftan?
Doing compounds followed by L-sits and handstands for dat there ninja training. getting more into gymnastics and flexibility training

>Howsya dietan?
Cut going great, seeing all my abs now. at 140lb lbs after being 155lb in July. 5'5''

>Whatcha treatan?
going to Beerfest this Saturday. 50 breweries and all you can drink beer for 3 hours
>Feeling feelan?

feelsgoodman.jpeg
Just got my dream job as an ER nurse at a level 2 trauma center. Been busting my ass for 6months volunteering during nursing school and after.

Also...dating a marathoner running gym-active latina qt3.14 with a godlike fat booty. She massaged my shoulders as we cuddled and watched Narcos on Netflix

And to think 4 years ago i was fat-nerd playing WOW who started during beta and quit during WOTLK. Still get nostalgia though....
>>
>>39080902
>and quit during WOTLK
you might wanna come back with legion though buddy
but cheers on acquiring dat dere latina gf
>>
>>39080847
It's an aggressive bulk but I want to buy new clothes for work and it would be nice to find in a more generic size like 32x34 over 30x24.

We do talk, but it's just a check-in every other day. We're both busy people but I don't like how I'm will to make time for her each night but she can't do the same. Such is LDR.
>>
>>39080921
it's also pretty much gonna cover you in a lot of fat bro
>>
>>39080900
why ar u confuse??????????????
>>
>>39080902
>dating a marathoner running gym-active latina qt3.14 with a godlike fat booty. She massaged my shoulders as we cuddled and watched Narcos on Netflix

Congrats! Those are the best kind of nights.

>>39080932
I'm transitioning from triathlons to powerlifting; fat would do me some good.
>>
>>39080921
>Such is LDR.
oh, well, still talk with each other when you're around again, like actually sit down and talk about how your not feeling that good at the moment with her, srsly
>>
>>39080902
>marathon
>latina
pick one from each category
>qt3.13
>fat booty
>>
Erectors / hips are really tight stillx will probably move tonight's workout to tomorrow and stretch/roll some.
>>
>>39080951
>I'm transitioning from triathlons to powerlifting; fat would do me some good.
then bulk away brudda
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19KB, 408x199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19KB, 408x199px
>Whatcha liftan?
Push day earlier. 3x12 OHP, 3x12 flat bench, 3x10 weighted dips, 3x10 skull crushers.
>Howsya dietan?
Past 2 months I've only been eating two normal meals a day with coffee and saltine crackers to keep me from killing myself spread throughout the day. Really starting to see all the cuts after 16+/- months of lifting daily.
>Feeling feelan?
Low tbqfh famalam
>past 2 weeks been hanging out with qt at work, going home together, beer, dinner, whatnot
>lately turn me down whenever I ask her out for food or drinks
>because of that I become a little bitch and just stop approaching her, still kinda lusting for that pusi though
>tonight, just before she leaves the office she gets on the phone and is talking to someone, mentioning shit like "You're the only one there? Yeah well it's still too early, at around 8 that place should be packed"

I guess Chad is fucking her right now?

>>39080829
Famalam, last I remember that's how it went down with my oneitis
>both young and arrogant
>went on close to a month without talking
>one day she just tells me we're done and I'm like all ok
>still regret it 5 years later
>>
>>39080914

thanks man. I was her mentor during nursing school. Just recently started seeing eachother.

I've heard mix reviews about Legion. I honestly quit because I was mainly enjoying the PVP aspect of the game. Just fighting random dudes while leveling up and arena. The game has lost it's appeal for some reason with all the expansions

on a side note, i traded my account for a laptop to some Dadbro who drove 30 miles in the rain with his kids. Had a lvl 80 of every class except shaman, paladin, and DK
>>
>>39080979
>I guess Chad is fucking her right now?
also eating PIZZA while literally JIZZING on her stomach
>>
>>39080993
>thanks man. I was her mentor during nursing school. Just recently started seeing eachother.
oh snap, that working out is a good sign then

> i traded my account for a laptop to some Dadbro who drove 30 miles in the rain with his kids.
kek wot
how much did he pay you
>>
>>39080979
>Famalam, last I remember that's how it went down with my oneitis
can attest
girls avoiding you is usually a sign of her finding a way to tell you that there's someone else, letting you off the easy way
>>
>>39080914
Legion blows, boring as fuck desu.
>>
>>39081006

Well this was back around 2009, I looked up the laptop and it was worth $800-900 smeckles. I ended up using it as my own laptop cuz mines sucked back than
>>
>>39080954
That's the plan, probably tomorrow morning or something since she usually goes out Friday nights and then tailgates on Saturday mornings.

>>39080979
If that's what this ends up at, then I can live with that affirmation. A standard "we're done" would be an easier pill to swallow then borderline silence and the both of us resenting each other, all because we wanted the other to say something.
>>
>>39081043
yes, go get yourself the closure you need

>>39081039
total kek and all that for a wow account
some people
>>
>>39080958

She's Mexican to be exact. And she got runner booty basically. Lots of glute strength and all. I challenged her to leg press me into the air....she did

pros of being a 5'5'' manlet i suppose
>>
>>39080995
I like to imagine it's just her friends, been out with them together once and they're one old bunch (no one below 30).
Guess I'm just saying that to make myself feel better. You know what, you're probably right and that's probably how it should be so I can stop falling for her and find someone younger or at least my age.
>>39081043
Say something m8, anything. Do you actually still want her? Worth the try, if she's really out of it then that's that - otherwise you might still be able to salvage it.
>>
>>39081043
>A standard "we're done" would be an easier pill to swallow then borderline silence and the both of us resenting each other,
i feel ya
got nearly the same kind of treatment from a girl who told me twice that she'd not want me, that she wants her ex again, shortly after telling me how much she misses xyz with me.

still have no idea if her telling me to leave her alone, her wording was a bit unclear actually, is really what means or not senpai
>>
>>39080951
>Congrats! Those are the best kind of nights.

Thank you, it sure was. Felt invigorating man
>>
>>39081065
>5"5
and you still got a latina? the hell
>>
>>39081080

I ain't questioning the fate of the gods man. She's older than my by almost 2 years also. Shes on a ketogenic diet, so I like to mess with her by baking fresh bread and shoving it into lol her face
>>
File: 1475381742546.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475381742546.png
47KB, 500x430px
YO HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE MY LIPS THIN

without surgery
>>
>>39081138
why the heck would u do that?
full lips look fucking great, on males aswell
>>
>>39081138
mouth breathing x f
lip smacking 3x5
>>
>>39081070
I think I'm overthinking a lot of it, it's mostly in my head. It's been 2.5 years, I know her better than that and she's not the type to just ghost. If it was going to be over, there would be signs and she'd definitely ensure she was getting the last word.

>>39081071
>old me twice that she'd not want me, that she wants her ex again, shortly after telling me how much she misses xyz with me.
That's a whole lot of nope, especially after the ex part. I understand people who want to date their ex's again, especially if the relationship was a bit unresolved (versus a hard stop breakup like cheating or something). But at the same time, you can't hang onto someone who feels like that, have to let them sort their own shit.

>>39081080
There's a donkey joke in there somewhere, but that's rude imo
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1280x960px
>going out with a qt3.14 in a few hours
>last 3 people to text me are girls I'm seeing right now
>going to a show with a buddy tonight
>going to a weekend festival with one of said girls next weekend
>everywhere I go middle aged me want to fight me
>got offered 3x different modeling gigs this past month (I'm not a model)
I guess I've made it lads
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x1026px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 640x1026px
>>39081175
*middle aged men
Don't know why but I'm pretty level headed and I keep getting involved in altercations
>>
>>39081168
>But at the same time, you can't hang onto someone who feels like that, have to let them sort their own shit.
i get that and at some point i was genuinely convinced that she wanted to give it a go with me. but at the end of the day i think she's just confused to hell and back. me, coming into what she thought was the "perfect" relationship for her life crumbled that perfect view of hers into pieces.
>>
>>39081168
>There's a donkey joke in there somewhere, but that's rude imo
1 kek to you
>>
>>39081192
>>39081175
on the way to making it
>>
>>39080057
Doing yoga and studying, feeling pretty alright considering how anxious I've been.
>>
>>39080057

>>>/v/
>>
>>39081246
might wanna start lifting too?
>>
>>39081252
>discussing lifting
>/v/
Uh buddy...
>>
Bumpy-bump for Friday
>>
>>39080057
>Watcha liftan?
Just did back and biceps.
4x10 first two sets then 8 last two sets of lat pulldowns
4x10 same as above cable row
4x10 close grip reverse lat pull down same as above
4x10 dumbbell row
5x15 lats cable pull down to finish back

4x10 standing bicep curls, no twisting
4x10 preacher curls
3x8 concentration curls

>howsya dietan
A week and a half into the cut. I've lost about a pound and a half of pure fat, 3-4 lbs of water weight. Don't remember what sweets tastes like, can see abs for first time in years. Bretty good m8

>Watcha treatan?
Probably nothing because cutting. Protein shake for lunch (2 scoops vanilla isopure with original almond milk(70 calories, 10g of sugar)c, with pure unsweetened baking chocolate(10 calories 2 table spoons). Will eat turkey loaf my mom made with a cauliflower cheese pie.

>Watcha feelan?
Lonely and miserable because no girls want to have sex with me. Really considering getting a dog so I stop being so lonely. Will still have to beat off though.....
>>
ive been in hibernation mode for the last 3 months maybe a lot more

lifting heavier and heavier, starting to really notice progress.

gonna go out tonight for the first time in a long time with some friends that i havent since June.
looking really vascular and swole around the traps and lats, gonna lift again this afternoon before i go and make some social gains.
wish me luck bros
>>
>>39080057
Managed to 4 reps of 110kg deadlift today at the end of my workout. I'm quite happy with that (yes I am DYEL manlet at 60kg body weight, 170cm height).

Diet's going alright, I've never had trouble managing my weight.

>Watcha treatan?
dafuq does that mean?

Feels? I don't know, my social anxiety is still making me really depressed, and I'm in constant regret with regards to not approaching that girl I've had a crush on in the gym.
University courses haven't been going great, so I've got that on my mind too.
>>
File: 777212612.jpg (327KB, 1095x1195px)
777212612.jpg
327KB, 1095x1195px
I'm 22, finally transferred to a university this fall and school is nice but it's just not exactly how I pictured it. I moved to the other side of the state to go here, so I have none of my close friends from home. I wanted a fresh start but it's been a bit rocky.

I find it hard to connect with people even though I feel like I'm very socially adept. I just don't seem to be a person who is noticeable in the room, nobody goes out of their way to invite me to things, I have to be in the room or nearby for them to ask.
Everyone seems to have friends to always hang out and eat with. When I ask if they knew anyone coming here, most of them say no, they just meet people. I live on campus in one of the transfer dorms and I still have yet to find friends who will invite me to eat and stuff. I have met a group of guys who go out every weekend but besides that, most of the weekdays and daytime on the weekend I don't really have anyone to chill with

As for girls, I feel invisible sometimes. I wish I could just not give a fuck and have no thought about it but I do care, I want to fuck all these hot girls in their prime and I'll know looking back I'll regret not banging as many as possible. Am I just not attractive enough? I don't get it man. I guess I just massively lack charisma or something

Growing up I was never depressed, never sad about anything for more than a temporary period, always had a upbeat sense in life. I know I'm just naturally not someone who gets sad and down. I loved playing video games and spent many weekends just playing vidya and loved it. But now, I have an itch to go outside and do stuff but I have nobody who wants to do it with me. I hate that each day there's this impending dread feeling that I have nobody to just hit up and chill with, and I can't just play videogames all day I need to be productive.

I always think that getting a gf will change everything but I'm sure that's not the case.
>>
>>39082053
when i read things like this its important to be honest with yourself that your actually really attractive. this sounds really similar to my situation and have payed so much attention to myself, making sure im aware of how attractive i am every day. im at the point where i know im really good looking, but i have zero social skills to utilize it. i get friendly looks and often stares all the time around campus but i just keep my head down and walk. i dont know what to do or even what to expect. its not like i have anything to say to anyone.
>>
>>39082050
nice man I did 3x5 at 105kg today at deadlift but my grip strength fails me so badly I had to readjust 3 times of the last set
>>
>>39082225
What kind of grip were you using? I used to use double overhand before I switched to hook grip about a month ago. It's hard to get used to, but well worth it.
>>
>>39082278
I used to use double overhand but switched to mixed a few weeks ago, do you think hooked grip would be better? I was thinking about just using straps from 115kg onwards
>>
>>39082299
I've heard that mixed grip is about as good as hook grip, but I've never tried mixed grip out
Mixed grip is far less painful than hook grip, but I'm concerned about the imbalances that might occur due to one shoulder being internally rotated and the other externally. Although I guess you could alternate your mixed grip every set.
I'm also worried about tearing my biceps from using mixed grip; I just feel that I have less risk of hurting myself if I go for hook grip.
>>
>tfw mid 20s no friends no gf no life
>in fall I referee soccer on Saturday all day so I'm out of the house
>go to bed early Friday night to wake up early Saturday so I can run 10-15 miles

That's my Friday night bros
>>
>>39082053

yo im just starting college and i kinda felt the same way too. but im honestly putting all that social/girls shit aside and just working on my grades and my fitness.
>>
>>39080057
Went to the gym yesterday, third exercise I get a sharp pain in my arm right where the surgery was; being cautious and wanting to prevent injury I cut real early and went home, still pumped up and frustrated.

I need to lost like 7Kg but I'm not getting it done, probably not taking my diet properly and clinging to the last shreds of sugars I have left on my list, will probably be miserable without them.
>>
>>39082516
Actually, I've realize when I put more focus into my schoolwork, I just feel better. I've actually been really slipping in my classes and I need to get good grades. I'm going to try and put in as much work as possible for my school, I think it can help my mindset

Thanks brah, we gonna make it
>>
>>39080057
Best thing? My Bench is now at 45kg finally

Worst thing? I have no idea if i will ever see that girl ever again in my life and it's killing me
>>
>>39082508
>I can run 10-15 miles
That's pretty impressive in itself.

Have you thought about going to Meetups in your area? That's what I did initially, it was easy to meet people at those.

>>39082516
>yo im just starting college and i kinda felt the same way too. but im honestly putting all that social/girls shit aside and just working on my grades and my fitness.

For anyone else who is in this sort of rut, doing well in school and improving yourself will ALWAYS pay off in the short and long run than the cheap thrill of being a social butterfly or hooking up with some girl. Some people judge their success in life based off of how much fun they had in college, and that's horseshit because graduating, making a nice fat salary with more disposable income than you really need, and playing the field after work is a lot more rewarding. There are also a lot of undergrad girls who want the allure of an older, graduated guy (re: someone they can call daddy, for real).
>>
>>39080057
Just started lifting again with SS, been a little over a month feeling pretty good. Though I do more upper body than SS starts with.

Food is good spending less since not eating out.

Treating myself with some in game shit for Eveonline. Havn't ben with a woman for 4 years so no one to treat but myself.

>feeling
>just feeling
>always feeling
>Will I ever stop feeling

At least I am on my way to no longer being a skinny fat faggot.
>>
Stress fractures in both knees so no fun lifts for a while
At least I can bench press
>>
Honestly OP I was just gonna smoke some weed and try to hook up with a sloot tonight. Kind of a shitty week mate
>>
Gonna be spending the night wishing I could smoke some dank kush and then play Xbox with my ex boyfriend. I miss you so much.
>>
can't lift because I got the stomach flu
...so I guess I'm on a cut?
>>
File: feeling.jpg (10KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
10KB, 300x182px
>>39083015
also kind of a shitty week. cha feel anon.

Imma deal with these feels by liftan (squats and deads today let's go), smoking the reefer, and then lurking /fit/ while drinking muh protein shake.

if there is a god, there will be a /fit/ humor thread when i get back.
>>
I've been out of the game for a while. Was injured in a car accident and I didn't want to compromise my lawsuit. But now I'm clear to start lifting again.

I ran like two miles the other day to get my feet wet, and damn my calves are still sore. I'm definitely going to take my time, I have a bad habit of getting overzealous and pushing myself too hard when I'm not 100%.

In the meantime, weed and Rainbow 6
>>
>>39080921
Happened to me. Found out she had cheated on me. Known her for 9 years and couldn't hurt more.
>>
>>39080057
just got done with my stronglifts. went back to basics after months of being a non-squatting degenerate. got my form right, squatting 3xs a week, lifts going up like a boss. everything good even though my squat AND bench are lmao2pl8.

now I'm eating homemade turkey chilli and brown rice, pounding water and trying to crush a writing assignment before sunday.

feels good brehs.
>>
>>39081851
Fuck the dog, that's the doggy style everyone talks about right?
>>
>>39080742
I havent been able to. I was looking forward to a glorious winter bulk, but due to budget constraints and low calorie food, the best I can settle for is maintanence so I decieded that I might as well cut
>>
>>39080086
Merlin'
>>
I guess this can be posted here. Fuck me /fit/ I fucked up
>Be 3 weeks into my first testosterone cycle
>Never been so horny in my life
>Venture on Tinder
>Find a girl who is dtf. She's chubby. Not hamplanet status but very chubby
>Solid 4/10
>Get to her place and she sucks my dick then we fuck
>All I can think about is how fat this girl is
>She sees the look of disgust in my face
>I tell her it's nothing
>We finish fucking and she asks if I'm gonna stay
>Uhhhh it's 3:10 AM and I gotta be up by 11 to watch college football
>Wow, you're an asshole blah blah blah
>Storm out of her apartment complex and start yelling out fuck me and shit
>Full damage control, block her number, block her snapchat, unmatch her, preemptively block on insta/fb
>Come running back home, and post to /fit/
How do I fix this feeling of disgust with what I just did.I have never fucked a girl below a 7 in my life. They have all been relatively fit and attractive to me. I told myself I would never let this happen and it just did.
>>
>>39080057
couple months in SL
need to figure that shit out
nothing really

how do you guys get over the fact, that you have to abandon some people in your life you get along with better than anyone else?eventhuogh you meet those people rarely?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.