[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came home after my first even squat workout I could barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ladda ned.jpg (2KB, 86x96px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
2KB, 86x96px
Just came home after my first even squat workout

I could barely walk home, i looked like a fucking fool

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get up and stand in the shower for 10-20 minutes now that I'm seated
>>
Sage goes in all fields
>>
File: 12.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>39077716
You get used to it bro, i squat 3x a week at 140kg 3x5 and never ever get sore anymore in my legs.
>>
>>39077716
Wait until you do glute stuff like lunges. You won't be able to sit because your ass hurts on top of not being able to stand after sitting.
>>
>>39077716
Yeah it will last for a week or so, after that you won't ever feel a thing anymore. As soon as your legs are recovered, go to the gym again.

How much did you lift?
>>
After a couple weeks you won't get sore anymore unless you switch it up and do a volume day or something
>>
File: -03.jpg (23KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23KB, 400x388px
>>39077835
>couple weeks

More like 1 and a half weeks tops, though i noticed when you begin first your legs hurt like fuck and after they heal i starting having bad glute DOMS that felt like my ass was ripping apart.

I lifted on both leg and ass doms and have been squatting ever since, never get doms anymore.
>>
>>39077716
Just rest a day and go back and squat. Tomorrow will be shitty, you'll feel like you can barely move, but the next day you got to go in and squat again. You'll still feel like you can hardly move but trust me, warm up light, gradually build up to your working weight and your muscles will ease up. By the time you hit your second set you'll feel much better and afterwards you'll feel almost back to normal. Rinse and repeat and from there DOMS will hardly trouble you again unless you stop for a week or more for some reason. Just don't pussy out, sit in pain for like three or four days until the DOMS goes away then go and squat, because you'll just get DOMS again and fuck yourself over. Suck it up and squat and you'll feel better for it, even if it seems almost impossible.
>>
>>39077922
>squatting again the next day

Fuck off, OP take one day off to recover, and then go ham in the gym.
>>
>>39077929
Lrn to read my friend, the anon you replied to told him to rest a day then lift
>>
>>39077716
You didn't use the fag pad, right senpai?
>>
>>39077929
I told him to take a rest day numbnuts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.