[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day working out at gym (doing stronglifts) >time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: meth.jpg (70KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
meth.jpg
70KB, 700x476px
>first day working out at gym (doing stronglifts)
>time to bench press
>never lifted in my life so decided to do 55lbs
>see guy over on exercise bike chuckle
>"eh, he probably wasn't laughing at me"
>bench press quickly then look up really quick to see if he was laughing at me
>he 100% was

what the fuck. there's nothing wrong with my form so the only explanation is that he was laughing at my low weight benching. fuck
>>
Nigga's on an exercise bike, you should really be laughing at him.
>>
>>39077430
This.

/thread
>>
>exercise bike
>>
>>39077421

Ignore retards. Just continue training normally
>>
>>39077421

Is that Brian Cranston?

Also, don't worry about it. In 6 months, nobody will be laughing at your lifts.
>>
>>39077552
Yes that's him from his rollerblading scene in malcome in the middle.
>>
>>39077861

>rollerblading

You mean fast walking.
>>
Sorry, but what is wrong with excersise bikes? I ride one for warm up and between lift days for cardio
>>
>>39077861
It was an episode where Hal got really in to fast walking.
Pretty much every week he would get SUPER into something. One of the nest characters in that show.
>>
> tfw you will meet Bryan Cranston and thank him for his roles.

I owe that man at least 100 hours of my time.
>>
>>39077865
>>39078234
Youre right that is his walking gear, haven't seen that show in a long time. Also a good episode.
>>
>>39077421
>55lbs

So you're telling me you took a barbell, slapped 5lbs on each side and proceeded to bench that?
LMAO hahahahaha
>>
>>39078350
this
>>
>>39077421
Keep it up man, form is important so when you are benching 5x that, he's going to be still on his exercise bike but this time with his mouth like this :O
>>
>>39077430
fpbp
>>
>>39077421
Your gonna double that weight in a month anyway. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>39078350

Not him but isn't it 55 with the collars on?
>>
>>39078209
>cardio
I bet you take sips in between sets
>>
File: LaughingGirls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGirls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39078350

> He counts the bar
>>
>>39077421
Don't worry about it. You may be weak now, he may be justified at laughing at you now, but in a month you're going to be lifting much heavier weights and he's still going to be on that bike.
>>
>>39078350
I kekked heartily good sir. A tip o' the old hat to you my good man.
>>
>>39078350

I remember fucking up my shoulder When reracking on bench. Took me a year to go back to gym due to fear and constant pain in shoulder. When I went back I started with empty bar on bench and OHP. I couldn't dip even though I used to train calisthenics before injury. After like 2 months I'm benching LMAO1plaet, and doing 3x5 on +15kg dips.

So OP, don't mind some faggot on stationary bicycle. Train and become better. With good form, diet and mindset you will get all kinds of gains.

Also laughing at someone trying to better himself is a shitty thing to do in the first place.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.