[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clostebol is what this qt was caught with in a doping test. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476394277394.jpg (140KB, 1290x860px) Image search: [Google]
1476394277394.jpg
140KB, 1290x860px
Clostebol is what this qt was caught with in a doping test. Do any of you /frauds/ know anything about it? Would a female athlete use it for performance enhancing purposes?
>>
Not when applying it as fucking lipstick no
>>
>>39077223
Are you stupid or something? Nobody thinks she could have had advantages from taking it as a lip balm. The question is if she used it as an excuse to hide her abuse of the substance.
>>
>>39077238
It was barely detected in her system, and nowhere near enough to give an advantage. Doctors confirmed it.
>>
>>39077329

source pls
>>
>>39077340
www.nrk.no
>>
File: 1471839465573.png (18KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1471839465573.png
18KB, 120x120px
>>39077349

>.no
>>
>>39077354
Nybog
>>
>>39077329
All steroids will barely be detected in the system after the use has stopped. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

It's not far fetched to think that she used it in the previous weeks for performance enhancing purposes, after getting tipped off of an impending drug test, the doctor goes and buys the lip cream just in case she gets caught.
>>
>>39077329
>implying it wasnt deluted
>implying she wasnt cycling off
>>
>>39077396
>>39077418
I know but she's pretty and sort of scary. Who cares if athletes roid or not?
>>
i get disappointed when i see pro athletes, because of shit like this. it makes me lose faith.
ingorance is bliss i guess. when i see one of these people performing well, i can't help but to think that they're all cheating.
because it's the logical thing to do. you'd be dumb not to juice when there is money, reputation and profession on the line.
>>
File: Therese_Johaug_115159816x9.jpg (394KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Therese_Johaug_115159816x9.jpg
394KB, 1024x576px
How can anyone be mad at a qt like this tho...
>>
>>39078016
It was a treatment for burn, literally has no effect on performance
She couldn't roid and get away with it anyway, she weighs 46kg
Also, no point in taking this in an endurance sport
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.