[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here tried/currently use GHB? Im interested in its effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HG_OT_107DrugsGHB_CHG640x480.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HG_OT_107DrugsGHB_CHG640x480.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Anybody here tried/currently use GHB? Im interested in its effects on promoting deep sleep and GH production. I sleep terribly and have tried most of those prescription sleep meds. I just started my first test cycle today and id hate too lose too much progress to insomnia
>>
>>39075744
have you tried picrelated? how about 2 of em ?
If that doesn't knock you out for a 10+ hours sleep, then you need to start training early in the morning instead of afternoon/evening like I'm sure you do
>>
>>39075768
>>
>>39075768
Not that brand in particular but di0henhydramine yes. I feel like i have some sort of cortisol problem. Its hard for me to fall asleep and the sleep isnt restful. But that could be from depression/anxiety
>>
>>39075804
But do you wake up at 4-7am everyday to hit the gym ? If the answer is no, you should definately try it.

I work a 9 to 5
Wake up at 5:30, train from 6am to 8am
I sleep like a baby at night, it's unreal.
>>
>>39075852
Ill try it next week when i dont work until midnight everyday. 4-7 sounds horrendous, but anything for the gains. I usually work out at around 1-2 pm
>>
Doesn't ghb make u insanely horny? Don't try it unless you're ok with calling hookers over at 11 pm
>>
>>39076310
I tried liquid ecstasy before which is similar. It's effects are like that of alcohol to me. A bit more aroused than usual, but it made me too fucked up to even eant to jack off
>>
>>39075744
i experimented with ghb a few months back, if you deliberately overdose (3ml+) then you'll basically pass out and wake up a few hours later feeling pretty good.

i didnt have enough to try that out long term so i cant say if its a good idea to do that long term. afaik as long as you also work towards establishing healthy sleeping habits you'll be aight
>>
>>39076310
it makes you super horny but its not like youll do something uncharacteristic, if you like hookers then you might like a hooker. personally i just jerked off and fell asleep
>>
>>39075744
It's terrible for sleeping unless you have narcolepsy. If anything you can't fall asleep for 3 hours after use. It also fucks with your heart and breathing.
>>
>>39075744

I always mix up GHB and Gamma-GBH and HGH

also remember kids, never do gamma with alcohol you might die
>>
>>39075744
Don't even think about using it regularly, that shit leads to quick physical addiction, ending in seizures without warning and real bad insomnia (they pass after you wean off, of course). I've been there.
It indeed is very possibly the best sleep-causing drug... but has a very short effect, and if you can't sleep, you're just going to wake up every 2 hours or less and have to redose (part of why it is so quickly addictive, not to mention it makes one feel real good). Taking just a little more than recreative dose causes you to fall asleep as you stand.

As for diphenhydramine, complete tolerance to the hypnotic effects develops just after 3 days of use at the normal dose (50mg). There will be idiots saying it works after that, but it's simply placebo - the studies have confirmed that and I confirmed on myself as well. It is very much a shitty sleep-aid. Raising the dose will lead to clear anticholinergic effects and inability to sleep.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.