[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in lecture >h-hey you're really cute >turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3062.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.png
78KB, 321x185px
>sitting in lecture
>h-hey you're really cute
>turn my head at the speed of light
>she was talking to someone else
>like 10 other guys had the exact same reaction as me and turn back to their phones
Really makes you think
>>
How is this fit related?
>>
>>39074053
Who was she talking to?
>>
>>39074119
Some cute guy
>>
File: TEm8lTk.jpg (439KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
TEm8lTk.jpg
439KB, 1536x1536px
>>39074128
Yeah, probably me. And you were probably wearing gym clothes to class. My mind is blown people wear Nike outside of the gym and are 20+ years old. Take care of yourself and maybe that fat Asian in the back corner will flick a booger your way.
>>
>>39074167
kek
>>
>>39074167
Odd that out of all the free pictures on the internet of handsome dudes you would choose one that is clearly prematurely balding.
>>
>>39074167
Not cute enough desu
>>
>>39074167
>>39074053

Wow this is a great thread. Not even being sarcastic here. This is one of those gems that perfectly showcases insecurity, irony, masculinity, honesty, and a plethora of other emotions. Fucking bump. Someone keep adding to the convo
>>
>>39074200
This isn't a "free picture" you can reverse google search it you geek. I guess "you CAN'T be real, handsome gentlemen don't post here!!!" Is a natural coping mechanism. I'll be on for 15 or so more minutes, will answer any questions
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 367x390px
>>39074053
THIS IS NOT FIT RELATED

FUCK OFF
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 240x255px
>>39074223
Yeah, are you always this insecure?
>>
>>39074223
>he saves pictures from /soc/ and roleplays with them
Sad
>>
>>39074053
Mfw she cucked ten of you at once
Also not fit related, fuck off
>>
>>39074053
>sitting in lecture
>turn back to their phones
Is this what american education is like?
>>
>sitting in lecture
>decide to mess with people
>say "h-hey you're really cute" just in the open to nobody
>everybody looks then awkwardly looks at their phones in shame
>soon everyone will feel as autistic as I do
>>
>>39075582
>implying people can't figure out who said it like it wasn't some sort of detached voice of a lonely autist speaking to himself in class
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.