[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no matter how much I lift I will always have an ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

>tfw no matter how much I lift I will always have an ugly face, weak jaw and receding hairline

fucking kill me
>>
File: wQU7VQ4.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
wQU7VQ4.png
999KB, 905x1355px
If you're ugly and are lifting for girls just lay down and rot boyo
>>
Better to have an ugly face, weak jaw, and receding hairline with muscles than an ugly face, weak jaw, and receding hairline as a skinnyfat doofus
>>
>tfw have a lot of potential for aesthetics but am overcome by laziness 24/7

I hate it
>>
>>39073475
You're not lazy. You're just a pussy
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Here's a true story for you.

>be me get health check 200lb manlet, how did it get this bad.
>fat dress like a twat. No respect from anyone. Don't bother getting hair cut until it's comical.
>start gym get a routine, change diet lose a bit weight. Feel better.
>keep at it looking fairly good after 5 months.
>invited on night out buy new clothes, haircut feeling good bruh.
>getting chatting to ladies most of the night (confidence gains).
>go back to girls hotel fuck her feels good.
>cardio gains.
>leave in morning don't get number. Think about her for a month straight don't even know her name for fb.
>tfw song reminds me of the best night I've had in years and how much of a dick I am cheating on my loveless longterm gf.

https://youtu.be/q31tGyBJhRY

Don't lift for pussy fella it leads to trouble and bad feels.
>>
>>39073511

You're a fucking pussy. It was a one night stand. Get the fuck over it.

Fuck it and forget it comes with making it bro. Don't catch feels for random skanks.
>>
>>39073546
There was a lot more involved. I had & still have a gf ut things wernt great. She treat me like shit most of the time.

The thing this side piece showed me I suppose was the knowledge I could get other pussy. That and she was stunning and very loving and I feel she wanted more from me.

Leaving or getting other pussy didn't seem an option when I was a fat fucking joke.

On another note gf and others treat me better now. You get confidence and start looking better/stronger and it's funny how many things change.
>>
>>39073511

dude your a dick for staying with a gf you dont love, not for cheating on her

respect yourself and respect her and break up, yourr still young and you obviously at least have some hope on the dating market as long as you dont get fat again
>>
Not easy bruh 30 with a little kid. Not gonna be a weekend dad while some fuckwit assumes the role.
>>
File: tomlinumadbroface.gif (3MB, 407x225px) Image search: [Google]
tomlinumadbroface.gif
3MB, 407x225px
>tfw lost a lot of weight at 18 y-o and realized I had a beautiful face
>tfw now at 32 y-o, realized once you have a beautiful face you get to keep it for life
>tfw receding hairline, but not worried about it one bit, since beautiful face
>>
It's alright Lexplorer, just workout and shave your head, then the AB will take you.
>>
>>39073761
Post face?
>>
File: IMG_0312.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0312.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>39073782
>>
File: 1468204613068.png (1MB, 1175x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468204613068.png
1MB, 1175x900px
>>39073804
>>
>>39073807
why would I blur out my azur-colored eyes? :^)
>>
>>39073804
Sorry about your face bruh
>>
>>39073804
Dem teefs man
What the fuck happened, you don't ever have to floss ever
>>
File: yoman.jpg (31KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
yoman.jpg
31KB, 400x289px
>>39073782
Here you go, I'm confident enough that you may call me ugly or whatever, I don't care. I wish I had a better chin though
>>
>>39074090
lmao. 6 at best
>>
>>39074090
Look like the typical lifter in my gym
>>
>>39073385
Think about how many ugly men over the course of history have had half a dozen kids; now think about how many more they would have had if they were big and ripped. I own my ugliness by trying to get shredded.
>>
>no matter how well I eat and how much I work out, I will always have loose skin from my shoulders to my knees
At least my face is probably average, I guess. I'm not really sure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.